Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: FIZK6

I only watched Ridhi's stunt and the elimination stunt online. Will watch it all on TV.  Even last week they had edited out some things which we had seen in the sneak peek.

Colors often does that it seems, many times they show things in sneak peeks and then edit it out of the actual episode
Meghani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Are you guys sure that Ridhi will be eliminated week after next? I mean, it's hard to believe that she'll get eliminated before Sana...😆😆 
And Rashmi's hubby will be there as a wild card entry????
Meghani thumbnail
For a moment I feel happy that Raqesh isn't a part of KKK this season, coz if he was, he'd be pitted against Ridhi in the coming week and I don't want to see them competing with eachother
Meghani thumbnail
Fiz, the stunt we thought that Ridhi is doing, I think it's performed by Rashmi and Nandish... So we cannot really say, who'd be performing the elimination stunt next week. And again, I cannot understand why Nandish is there, coz there are an even number of contestants and they are going to perform in pairs. But when he's there there'll be 13. Has someone backed out or something? Looks like, 
Ridhi - Asha
Sagarika - Sana
Ashish - Hussain
Rashmi - Nandish are performing.

And may be 
Iqbal - Rakesh
Natalia - Archana ... Then what about Chang???? 
Edited by Meghani - 9 years ago
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Meghani

Are you guys sure that Ridhi will be eliminated week after next? I mean, it's hard to believe that she'll get eliminated before Sana...😆😆 

And Rashmi's hubby will be there as a wild card entry????

Not sure if it is week after soon but it is before Sana, lol. At the end of the day when its comes to the elimination stunt its pure luck.
Yeah Nandish will enter as wild card entry.

FIZK6 thumbnail

For a moment I feel happy that Raqesh isn't a part of KKK this season, coz if he was, he'd be pitted against Ridhi in the coming week and I don't want to see them competing with eachother

In a way its good RaQesh is not there this season. Watching on TV is one thing but to see your loved one going through a scary/difficult stunt and not being able to do anything about it is another thing.
Remember Asha said in an interview how she cried when Ridhi was doing a stunt, they all did (must be the snakes and cockroaches stunt) because Ridhi for the first time was panicking. What if RaQ had been there. How would he have felt?

FIZK6 thumbnail

Fiz, the stunt we thought that Ridhi is doing, I think it's performed by Rashmi and Nandish... So we cannot really say, who'd be performing the elimination stunt next week. And again, I cannot understand why Nandish is there, coz there are an even number of contestants and they are going to perform in pairs. But when he's there there'll be 13. Has someone backed out or something? Looks like, 

Ridhi - Asha
Sagarika - Sana
Ashish - Hussain
Rashmi - Nandish are performing.

And may be 
Iqbal - Rakesh
Natalia - Archana ... Then what about Chang???? 

To me it all seems a bit confusing. Yes its Ridhi Vs Asha for the underwater stunt. I may be wrong but whilst watching it i'm sure Rohit  said to Chang "and for you" and showed Nandish entering. Also wasnt it Rashmi and and Sana together with Rohit  and also Sana with Sagarika 😕 Rashmi and Sana became good friends and Sagarika and Archana.
And as you say Meg ... if Rashmi and Nandish are doing the stunt together then why does it look like Ridhi is also performing the same stunt :/
We'll probably know more when we get the sneak peek videos.

FIZK6 thumbnail
ridhidv
19 minutes ago

How'd i miss 16k! Here's a 'yay' moment from my bus stunt...
Keep the love coming guys... so so so so grateful. Big love

FIZK6 thumbnail
Credit KKK forum, picture gallery

FIZK6 thumbnail