Celebrity Fan Clubs

*RaQesh Ridhi* FC #7 - Undercover Romance - Page 80

Cutegem. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone! Hope you all are well, missed you all..it's been so long! Sorry about not being active here recently, I'm really busy with studies and hardly get any time to do anything else :/ But I'm going to try to catch up with all news related to RaDhi, and I will try to be more active here whenever i can. 
Oh and I've seen the episodes of KKK, our girl is rocking it! <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Cutegem.

Hey everyone! Hope you all are well, missed you all..it's been so long! Sorry about not being active here recently, I'm really busy with studies and hardly get any time to do anything else :/ But I'm going to try to catch up with all news related to RaDhi, and I will try to be more active here whenever i can. 

Hi Gem :)
It has been a while since you came here. Missed you too.
Agree, Ridhi is rocking in KKK.

Meghani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutegem.

Hi Gem.. Good to see you here after a long time.
Meghani thumbnail
raqesh
4 hours ago
To heal our wounds he gets to dance..may the divine light of shiva brighten our souls..wish u all a blessed shivratri #rvart
Meghani thumbnail
Fiz, I'm sure you've seen this. But I have not.. LOL.. So sharing it here
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9oAQKExfvM[/YOUTUBE]
FIZK6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meghani

Fiz, I'm sure you've seen this. But I have not.. LOL.. So sharing it here

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9oAQKExfvM[/YOUTUBE]

Yes, i've seen it Meg. Lol.
Now the interview from this photoshoot for Valentines i have not read :(

Cutegem. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meghani

Hi Gem.. Good to see you here after a long time.

I'm really sorry guys just been caught up with studies :(
Meghani thumbnail

International Holi with Shashi-Sumeet Productions.

By  Harsha Masand Wed, February, 18 2015

Prolific producers Sumeet H. Mittal and Shashi Mittal have been innovative and unique in the concepts they have brought on television. Their production hub, Shashi-Sumeet Productions, as we know, have come up with popular shows like Diya Aur Baati Hum, Tu Mera Hero, Main Lakhsmi Tere Aangann Ki, Kairi, Punar Vivah and many more.

Now, Shashi-Sumeet Innovations, the brain child of Sumeet H. Mittal will spread their wings by going global!! And they promise to usher in the festival of colours, Holi this year with a grand gala World Holi Fest..

Yes, the Producers will be hosting a star-studded Holi Fest in both Chandigarh and Dubai.

Well, for those thinking of being part of this event, here are the venue details -  

Kalagram Grounds, Zabeel Park - Dubai will host the Fest on 6 March between 11am to 5pm.

We hear that many of the TV celebrities will be seen gracing the events, at Dubai and Chandigarh.

As of now, celebrities like Deepika Singh, Neil Bhatt, Aamir Ali, Sanjeeda Sheikh, Eijaz Khan, Barkha Bisht, Manish Raisinghan, Avika Gor have been confirmed to make it to Dubai for the Holi Fest.

The Chandigarh event will be graced by Neelu Vaghela, Arvind Waghela, Ridhi Dogra, Nikita Dutta, Shraddha Arya, Vindhya Tiwari, Gaurav Khanna and Mohsin Khan.

When contacted, Producer Sumeet H. Mittal elaborated on this idea of bringing together celebrities on one platform to celebrate Holi by saying, "I wanted to do something other than GEC serials. We have always entertained our audiences from behind the camera, so this Holi will be the perfect opportunity to provide entertainment to them from being in front and actively engage our audience. By providing a stellar star cast we wanted to give them wholesome entertainment with live actors."

http://www.bollywoodhelpline.com/news-gossips/telly-buzz/international-holi-with-shashi-sumeet-productions/21543

Edited by Meghani - 9 years ago
FIZK6 thumbnail
^^There should be some coverage on the Holi event. 
FIZK6 thumbnail
raqesh
9 hours ago
A suntan is nature's way of reminding u you're made out of meat! :-b