*RaQesh Ridhi* FC #7 - Undercover Romance - Page 52

Posted: 9 years ago
Sid ... to put a YT video here, we still do it like this, right?

[YOUTUBE]The Link Here[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by FIZK6

Colors tweeted about it, i replied saying how i couldnt view it. It was on YT but its not there anymore :/ Lets hope they upload it again on YT.

The video is still there, its just that we cant see it directly on their channel because its not available here. I just watched it using Hola Unblocker extension for Chrome though it didnt load properly so it took a while. Its like a trailer of whats to come. Unfortunately cant download it :(

Sid ... to put a YT video here, we still do it like this, right?

[YOUTUBE]The Link Here[/YOUTUBE]

Yep thats right
Originally posted by Siddhi_

The video is still there, its just that we cant see it directly on their channel because its not available here. I just watched it using Hola Unblocker extension for Chrome though it didnt load properly so it took a while. Its like a trailer of whats to come. Unfortunately cant download it :(

I tried it earlier and YT wasnt loading first then it took too long. Same is happening now :/ Was anything of Ridhi shown.

Yep thats right

It doesnt seem to be working for me lately :/

I tried it earlier and YT wasnt loading first then it took too long. Same is happening now :/ Was anything of Ridhi shown.

Yes there were bits of Ridhi too. I have managed to download the video, will try and upload it
just testing...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eoak5hQhvUw[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Siddhi_ - 9 years ago

It doesnt seem to be working for me lately :/

It might because of the link. I just tested with a video and when I used this link which is the default when we copy from YouTube...it didnt work:

With this link it worked:

The difference is the "s" after the "http"
I've managed to upload that KKK trailer which was blocked. I've kept it so that only those with the link can view it, just in case it gets blocked.

Yes there were bits of Ridhi too. I have managed to download the video, will try and upload it

Oh thanks Sid :)