Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
raqesh
25 minutes ago

Meghani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

Me too and i hope we're all free at the time :)

Oh yes. Usually I'm not online when she chats and my mobile is messed up so that it doesn't give me notifications when they tweet...  Btw, RaQ looks amazing in this Dulha attire.. Is it from Honge Juda Na Hum?
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meghani

Oh yes. Usually I'm not online when she chats and my mobile is messed up so that it doesn't give me notifications when they tweet...  Btw, RaQ looks amazing in this Dulha attire.. Is it from Honge Juda Na Hum?

Yup, its from HJNH as Rohan.
Siddhi_ thumbnail
RaQ looks so handsome (as always) <3 Would like if he posts more of these type of pics rather than the shirtless ones
Siddhi_ thumbnail
I doubt that any KKK contestants would come to BB for promotion after reading this.

The task done today in #BB8 #BBHallaBol is taken from#KhatronKeKhiladi tasks. It's kind of a promotion for the show starting very soon on @ColorsTV

FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddhi_

RaQ looks so handsome (as always) <3 Would like if he posts more of these type of pics rather than the shirtless ones

He does   
And agree about the shirtless pics. His last one didnt get as many likes as the other ones. He's already very handsome and has a great personality. He doesnt need to go shirtless to get admirers.
He looks handsome in all his groom outfits.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddhi_

I doubt that any KKK contestants would come to BB for promotion after reading this.

The task done today in #BB8 #BBHallaBol is taken from#KhatronKeKhiladi tasks. It's kind of a promotion for the show starting very soon on @ColorsTV

Hmm, possible.
I wonder what they were all meeting for today. Nobody's posted anything except Rashmi posted a pic about going to Delhi for work :/
And even Ridhi's pic today doesnt suggest anything of the sort.

FIZK6 thumbnail
ridhidv
2 hours ago
Blurry nights with solid angels :* :*

Siddhi_ thumbnail
ridhidv
39 minutes ago
I found a new set of angels in these lovely ppl. And im never giving up on them #KKKOnColors #friendsforlife#thankulord #blessed

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

Hmm, possible.
I wonder what they were all meeting for today. Nobody's posted anything except Rashmi posted a pic about going to Delhi for work :/
And even Ridhi's pic today doesnt suggest anything of the sort.

From Ridhi's latest pic it seems they just met up casually