Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: FIZK6

Ridhi bani Madhuri - SBB.
Its related to the New Year Dhamaka which we missed. Short interview too. Ridhi looks gorgeous 😳

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2d3zy1_ridhi-bani-madhuri-22nd-dec-2014_tv

Thanks for sharing Fiz :)
Siddhi_ thumbnail

RaQesh has removed the pic he put up yesterday on instagram. Wonder why :/

Hmm, thats strange :/
Siddhi_ thumbnail
I wonder wheres Ridhi, no pics or anything :/
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Siddhi_

I wonder wheres Ridhi, no pics or anything :/

Exactly, i was wondering the same.
I wonder if they are on holiday as the pics RaQ's posting doesnt seem like they're from their home. And Ridhi not tweeting much could explain it.

FIZK6 thumbnail

Hmm, thats strange :/

And the pic Nishant posted today, RaQ was wearing the same clothes in the pic which RaQ had posted and removed yesterday.
FIZK6 thumbnail
RaQesh has been posting what looks like holiday pics from Tuesday and Ridhi is also not tweeting from Tuesday. Could be they dont want to mention being on holiday :/
Siddhi_ thumbnail

Exactly, i was wondering the same.
I wonder if they are on holiday as the pics RaQ's posting doesnt seem like they're from their home. And Ridhi not tweeting much could explain it.

Yeah it does seem like they are on holiday. But its very strange, that we are not getting any RaDhi pics. I mean, if Ridhi is with RaQ then usually either of them would post a pic, but only RaQ is posting selfies :/
Siddhi_ thumbnail

And the pic Nishant posted today, RaQ was wearing the same clothes in the pic which RaQ had posted and removed yesterday.

Good observation. I didnt realise. And that caption that Nishant wrote, means it was just a coincidence that he came across RaQ. And even he did not post a pic with Ridhi
FIZK6 thumbnail

Yeah it does seem like they are on holiday. But its very strange, that we are not getting any RaDhi pics. I mean, if Ridhi is with RaQ then usually either of them would post a pic, but only RaQ is posting selfies :/

Hmm ... it is strange. Maybe RaQ has gone on his own. But theres no news from Ridhi 😕
FIZK6 thumbnail

Good observation. I didnt realise. And that caption that Nishant wrote, means it was just a coincidence that he came across RaQ. And even he did not post a pic with Ridhi

Yeah, they just came across each other. But the pic RaQ posted, someone had taken that.