Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Siddhi_

This is actually a really nice idea, I agree it would be a wonderful surprise/gift for their anniversary. It will be hard to get in contact with their friends/co-actors but we could give it a go.

For Ragini (Khanna), we did a similar thing for her birthday by asking her friends/co-actors to say 1-2 lines about her and it was added to her birthday VM. If we try from now trying to get in contact with people then it could definitely work out.

For Twitter, yes, we would have to tweet from another ID, I already have one which I used for trending so I can use that. FB might be easier method of communicating as we can directly message them, only if they have that option turned on though.

I agree with Sid about us starting to try now to get the messages together as not everyone will reply straightaway.
I dont have FB so dont know how it works there. I will have to create another  ID on Twitter. They could DM us the message if we follow them, which we'll have to.

The best time to do it would be their anniversary, birthdays are too far away. So we have like over 4 months. But then we want the messages ready so they can all be put together.
FIZK6 thumbnail
We could ask these people:

Akshay Dogra
Gautam Hegde
Nishant
Rithvik and Asha
Ravi Sargun
Mohit
Barun
Vahbiz
Waseem Sabir

Dont know if everyone will reply though. Suggestions for anyone else?

FIZK6 thumbnail
Lol, we're going undercover  ðŸ˜†
Meghani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can try Vindhya Tiwari and Dakssh Ajit Singh on FB.. They are on my friend list..  What about Kamya Panjabi..Isn't she on twitter?
Meghani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fiz, if you are creating an account can u share the pw with me. I'm already handling like 7 accounts.. LOL.. I can't create more
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meghani

I can try Vindhya Tiwari and Dakssh Ajit Singh on FB.. They are on my friend list..  What about Kamya Panjabi..Isn't she on twitter?

Thats good, you can try them. Yeah, Kamya is on twitter, we can try her there. What about Indrani Halder and Vishwajeet Pradhan, they're still all friends. Actually anybody who is on their friends list and you're friends with too will be great.
We only need like a couple of lines and if they're a couple, they can send a message together.

FIZK6 thumbnail

Fiz, if you are creating an account can u share the pw with me. I'm already handling like 7 accounts.. LOL.. I can't create more

Lol, that many 😲 Btw, whats pw? 😕

FIZK6 thumbnail
Sid ... Meg ... can any of you two do me some avis please? ðŸ˜³
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

We could ask these people:

Akshay Dogra
Gautam Hegde
Nishant
Rithvik and Asha
Ravi Sargun
Mohit
Barun
Vahbiz
Waseem Sabir

Dont know if everyone will reply though. Suggestions for anyone else?

Good list. Barun and Mohit would be most difficult as they are not active on social networks much. Kamya is on Twitter and shes quite active too I think.

To add, maybe Karan Grover - he was at RaQ's exhibition and I've seen Ridhi tweeting him too. And also, Surbhi, though she isnt on Twitter but shes on Instagram.
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

Lol, that many 😲 Btw, whats pw? 😕

Password :)