Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Sid ... just wanted to ask, you know when i tag RaQ's FC from my own twitter account or Ridhi's FC account with some pics or articles, you dont mind do you? 
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

One of these days when i get the guts to ask him, i'm going to, lol.
Before he never posted shirtless pics. Even during NB he never went shirtless in any performance. Even in the GR8 photoshoot with Ridhi, we didnt get a pic of him showing his chest. Dont know why now :/

Lol, but thats true - all those points you mentioned...
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meghani

Wow.. That's really sweet of him and you deserve this Sid.. You are doing a great job

Thank you so much Meg ðŸ¤—
Siddhi_ thumbnail

Sid ... just wanted to ask, you know when i tag RaQ's FC from my own twitter account or Ridhi's FC account with some pics or articles, you dont mind do you? 

Of course not Fiz...why would I? In fact, I really appreciate when you do that as sometimes I miss out some stuff/not aware of it so definitely I dont mind it at all :)
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddhi_

Of course not Fiz...why would I? In fact, I really appreciate when you do that as sometimes I miss out some stuff/not aware of it so definitely I dont mind it at all :)

Thats ok then, i know you dont mind but just wanted to make sure :) I know you're sometimes busy with alot of Uni work and dont get the time so just like to help  :)
Siddhi_ thumbnail

Thats ok then, i know you dont mind but just wanted to make sure :) I know you're sometimes busy with alot of Uni work and dont get the time so just like to help  :)

And I really appreciate it, thanks :)
Back to uni soon, last week off
Meghani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys,
I have a small suggestion. I don't know whether this will work or not. Don't know whether it's practical. But something which came up on my mind.

As a surprise/gift for RaDhi, can we take some quotes about RaDhi from their close friends, co-actors or whoever we can contact. It's great if we can do it as a secret. Then make an edit collecting all those quotes and tweet them to RaDhi...

I don't know.. I was just doing loud thinking.. LOL..

FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meghani

Guys,

I have a small suggestion. I don't know whether this will work or not. Don't know whether it's practical. But something which came up on my mind.

As a surprise/gift for RaDhi, can we take some quotes about RaDhi from their close friends, co-actors or whoever we can contact. It's great if we can do it as a secret. Then make an edit collecting all those quotes and tweet them to RaDhi...

I don't know.. I was just doing loud thinking.. LOL..

Its a very good idea Meg and i'm sure RaDhi would love it. The hard part is doing it as a secret. The only way we can contact friends or co actors is by tweeting to them and for you me and Sid, its impossible to do as RaDhi will get to know. The only way is if we make up another twitter account unless you have any other suggestions.
It would be a great surprise for their anniversary.

Meghani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For people on twitter, may be yes we can create a temporary account. On fb we can try messaging. On twitter we'll hav to follow them and ask to DM. Edited by Meghani - 9 years ago
Siddhi_ thumbnail

Its a very good idea Meg and i'm sure RaDhi would love it. The hard part is doing it as a secret. The only way we can contact friends or co actors is by tweeting to them and for you me and Sid, its impossible to do as RaDhi will get to know. The only way is if we make up another twitter account unless you have any other suggestions.
It would be a great surprise for their anniversary.

This is actually a really nice idea, I agree it would be a wonderful surprise/gift for their anniversary. It will be hard to get in contact with their friends/co-actors but we could give it a go.

For Ragini (Khanna), we did a similar thing for her birthday by asking her friends/co-actors to say 1-2 lines about her and it was added to her birthday VM. If we try from now trying to get in contact with people then it could definitely work out.

For Twitter, yes, we would have to tweet from another ID, I already have one which I used for trending so I can use that. FB might be easier method of communicating as we can directly message them, only if they have that option turned on though.