*RaQesh Ridhi* FC #7 - Undercover Romance - Page 10

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Siddhi_

Oh, I didnt know that they have already shot for it. We should be seeing the promos soon. Do you know how long the show usually lasts for?
Aww...thats so good to know😳

Sana Khan had tweeted about shooting the promo when they were in SA. I think they shot it before the actual shooting for the show started.
I guess we'll start getting the promo of the contestants soon too.
RaQ is looking hot, I like the way that pic was taken lol but yeah, I dont know why RaQ keeps posting shirtless pics recently.
Ridhi is looking beautiful. I wonder who was the pic taken with, someone has been cropped out lol

Hope so, and yeah thats a good idea to keep tweeting them to get our request noticed. Last time we didnt get to see much video coverage so hoping for some videos this time.

A long interview, inshaAllah and we also get to see the paintings. I know we've seen the paintings but this would be better. Next best thing after seeing them for real.
Originally posted by FIZK6

Ridhi's looking gorgeous in the pic, mashaAllah. Now we need a RaDhi pic. 

We havent had one for a while from them directly.
The last from them was during the shooting of Zee's telefilm which Ridhi shared.

Citadel FB page didnt upload the full cover as they uploaded it in their DP so it has been cropped for the square sizing. The magazine does have a digital version on Magzter so I am waiting for them to update this issue on there...Im sure there must be 1-2 more pics inside the magazine along with an interview :)
[/QUOTE

Thats what i was thinking too. There should be an interview along with some pics inside.
Originally posted by FIZK6

Loved the way she immediately went to hug him <3

I think its the only movie of RaQ that I may not ever watch again lol
The story was very silly in my opinion, it wasnt that interesting either.
Also, RaQ wasnt there much...though out of the 4 main characters, his was defo the best and the most/only sensible one. 
Shekhar from Tum Bin and Amar's sister are both in this movie too

Sometimes we just watch a film or show for the actor/actress we like, whether its good or not, lol. Eyecandy 😳

Hmm, this is definitely a mystery. I wonder if RaDhi really went :/ Though RaDhi usually tweet pics but then considering the group, they might have wanted to keep it private. So confused

From todays pics they're either back or didnt go. Unless the pics were taken before they went :/ If they did go then we'll surely get at least one pic sometime.

RaQ is looking hot, I like the way that pic was taken lol but yeah, I dont know why RaQ keeps posting shirtless pics recently.
Ridhi is looking beautiful. I wonder who was the pic taken with, someone has been cropped out lol

RaQ's pic wasnt a selfie this time, lol. Its beyond all our comprehension why he's posting shirtless pics alot recently. Feel like asking him sometime, lol.
I think Ridhi's the only one in the pic as she's got her hand on her head. Might have cropped something that was there :/

We havent had one for a while from them directly.
The last from them was during the shooting of Zee's telefilm which Ridhi shared.

True that. It was when Ridhi came back from SA that we got a personal pic. Hope to get one soon.