Rehaan to be SaSe's saviour

Alveena12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I am so happy that Seher told Rehaan the truth, finally someone knows what happened to AsYa and someone can actually help them out. The precap was awesome, Tanveer's plan failed AGAIN! Also I hope Rehaan and Seher get back together and fight Tanveer together. I am so excited to see what happens next, Rehaan may turn out to be the saviour of the twins!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Excited too! : D Now, I bet there will be more drama. :)

Except I think at times Rehaan will find it difficult to go against Tanveer.

kavyapramod99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how much i wanted ahil to be there too to to help them out
Alveena12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pookhi

<font color="#330066">Excited too! : D Now, I bet there will be more drama. :)

Except I think at times Rehaan will find it difficult to go against Tanveer.</font>

I hope Tanveer starts to show her true colours to Rehaan when she realises that he knows the truth, but I hope he doesn't tell her that he knows right now so that he can help Sanam and Seher
Alveena12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KT15661

how much i wanted ahil to be there too to to help them out

Aahil is mummys boy right now, he always has been because he believes that she sacrificed her life for him, what son wouldn't worship their mother if she did that for them, so I can understand why Aahil is so reluctant to go against Tanveer but now that Rehaan is there to help, I believe the cracks will soon start to appear!

rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would rather he be the savior then Sanam 2
Coz if she saves them they all get into more debt and gratitude for her
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good that you want him to be the saviourRehan- A con just like Seher. Living a lie just like his mom, yet surprises us with  a passionately spoken 'I hate lies' dialog spoken to Seher few months ago.
. But first he need to tell the truth of his relation to SaSe, Se needs to tell that all this while she was conning as Sanam right under his nose. He has proven to be a very shaky friend but then poor Sanam hardly has any choices. Seher the selfish sister, Aahil the abusive husband, Rehan the untrustworthy friend, Haya, the indifferent sister, Badi Ammi the burdening parent figure- these are all that she has.

--- copying from my other post on forum

Sahil relationship was built as equals, on trust , on honesty. Even earlier Sanam denied taking away the necklace and Aahil stood up for her. If I remember right he said" If Sanam says she has not taken that, she has not " He pretty much ended the discussion there.

In fact the seeds of doubt were sown when Seher started impersonating as Sanam and later ran away without telling anyone.

So what is to say that Aahil would not have listened or agreed to Sanam if she had told the whole story. Besides Rehan listened to Sunehri and actually agreed when Sunehri said ' Do you really think I can kill someone?' Sanam kept saying that but Rehan did not believe. So he has practically failed as a person. perhaps he is a good lover since he implicitly trusted her.

Aahil- the real Ahil was one who confessed his love amidst the clicking cameras right in front of the papparrazi. After that it was a character slaughtered to establsih someone else.

Also Rehan who lives the lies is certainly not better than the honest Aahil.

But that does not take away from Aahil the fact that he has shown tremendous abusive streak which Rehan does not have.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
There is a saying in Gujrati

Jene koi na pahunche ene enu pet pahunche

Means the people who have wronged others and go unpunished all the time their own flesh and blood some or the other way gets them to their punishment

Maybe bad ke saath bad bankar or like Rehan is bring her badness to an end with his goodness