India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Rehaan to be SaSe's saviour

Alveena12 Senior Member
Alveena12
Alveena12

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

I am so happy that Seher told Rehaan the truth, finally someone knows what happened to AsYa and someone can actually help them out. The precap was awesome, Tanveer's plan failed AGAIN! Also I hope Rehaan and Seher get back together and fight Tanveer together. I am so excited to see what happens next, Rehaan may turn out to be the saviour of the twins!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Shopnilanawshifalala333ishqbaaz4everNiyati_21kals82tastahninrakshaanrahoneybees22.giggles.Chahat_A_DoshiShaitaanKiKhala-RohitMaxwell-

.giggles. IF-Sizzlerz
.giggles.
.giggles.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Excited too! : D Now, I bet there will be more drama. :)

Except I think at times Rehaan will find it difficult to go against Tanveer.

kavyapramod99 Goldie
kavyapramod99
kavyapramod99

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
how much i wanted ahil to be there too to to help them out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shopnila

Alveena12 Senior Member
Alveena12
Alveena12

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pookhi

<font color="#330066">Excited too! : D Now, I bet there will be more drama. :)

Except I think at times Rehaan will find it difficult to go against Tanveer.</font>

I hope Tanveer starts to show her true colours to Rehaan when she realises that he knows the truth, but I hope he doesn't tell her that he knows right now so that he can help Sanam and Seher

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saijahnavi.giggles.

Alveena12 Senior Member
Alveena12
Alveena12

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KT15661

how much i wanted ahil to be there too to to help them out

Aahil is mummys boy right now, he always has been because he believes that she sacrificed her life for him, what son wouldn't worship their mother if she did that for them, so I can understand why Aahil is so reluctant to go against Tanveer but now that Rehaan is there to help, I believe the cracks will soon start to appear!

Shopnilasaijahnavi

rakshaanra IF-Dazzler
rakshaanra
rakshaanra

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
I would rather he be the savior then Sanam 2
Coz if she saves them they all get into more debt and gratitude for her

tastahninsaijahnavi

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
hopefully ^^

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saijahnavi

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Good that you want him to be the saviourRehan- A con just like Seher. Living a lie just like his mom, yet surprises us with  a passionately spoken 'I hate lies' dialog spoken to Seher few months ago.
. But first he need to tell the truth of his relation to SaSe, Se needs to tell that all this while she was conning as Sanam right under his nose. He has proven to be a very shaky friend but then poor Sanam hardly has any choices. Seher the selfish sister, Aahil the abusive husband, Rehan the untrustworthy friend, Haya, the indifferent sister, Badi Ammi the burdening parent figure- these are all that she has.

--- copying from my other post on forum

Sahil relationship was built as equals, on trust , on honesty. Even earlier Sanam denied taking away the necklace and Aahil stood up for her. If I remember right he said" If Sanam says she has not taken that, she has not " He pretty much ended the discussion there.

In fact the seeds of doubt were sown when Seher started impersonating as Sanam and later ran away without telling anyone.

So what is to say that Aahil would not have listened or agreed to Sanam if she had told the whole story. Besides Rehan listened to Sunehri and actually agreed when Sunehri said ' Do you really think I can kill someone?' Sanam kept saying that but Rehan did not believe. So he has practically failed as a person. perhaps he is a good lover since he implicitly trusted her.

Aahil- the real Ahil was one who confessed his love amidst the clicking cameras right in front of the papparrazi. After that it was a character slaughtered to establsih someone else.

Also Rehan who lives the lies is certainly not better than the honest Aahil.

But that does not take away from Aahil the fact that he has shown tremendous abusive streak which Rehan does not have.

ShopnilaShaitaanKiKhala

Go to top