India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Rehan- a true friend

fizy_wizy IF-Dazzler
fizy_wizy
fizy_wizy

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
No doubt anyone would get furious on sanam by the way things turned out.  Clearly rehan wasn't the one who dragged sanam out on his own. Aahil was the one who told him to do so. Even though he was very angry he had a little faith in sanam because she was her inspiration and a person who could never hurt anyone. After knowing that the person standing in front of him is not Sanam. He worridly asked Seher about Sanam that where is she?? And now as he already knows his mother's wrong 
doings. He will have no difficulty in believing Seher. He will be always backing Sanam. Now with Rehan knowing the truth sanam would be a little safe from tanveer. And rehaan will never let tanveer succeed. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mingadelkafalala333Alveena12ishqbaaz4everIn-Sanity-Metis.giggles.

ishqbaaz4ever Goldie
ishqbaaz4ever
ishqbaaz4ever

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Rehab is amazing 
.giggles. IF-Sizzlerz
.giggles.
.giggles.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
He's a true friend.. agree.
minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
NOPE- Rehan is a bad friend.

Rehan- A con just like Seher. Living a lie just like his mom, yet surprises us with  a passionately spoken 'I hate lies' dialog spoken to Seher few months ago.

Sahil relationship was built as equals, on trust , on honesty. Even earlier Sanam denied taking away the necklace and Aahil stood up for her. If I remember right he said" If Sanam says she has not taken that, she has not " He pretty much ended the discussion there.

In fact the seeds of doubt were sown when Seher started impersonating as Sanam and later ran away without telling anyone.

So what is to say that Aahil would not have listened or agreed to Sanam if she had told the whole story. Besides Rehan listened to Sunehri and actually agreed when Sunehri said ' Do you really think I can kill someone?' Sanam kept saying that but Rehan did not believe. So he has practically failed as a friend. perhaps he is a good lover since he implicitly trusted Sunehri even on knowing she is a con.

Aahil- the real Ahil was one who confessed his love amidst the clicking cameras right in front of the papparrazi. After that it was a character slaughtered to establsih someone else.

Also Rehan who lives the lies is certainly not better than the honest Aahil.

But that does not take away from Aahil the fact that he has shown tremendous abusive streak which Rehan does not have.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishJShuklaKaanKeNichesahil333Ms.SherlockedLovenarbhiKhatamKahaniShaitaanKiKhala

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:52am | IP Logged
How come Rehan becomes a true friend by listening not to the friend but to his con beloved?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishsahil333Ms.Sherlocked

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Correction - He WAS a true friend.
Your saying Aahil told him to do so right? Okay, is this the same Rehan who defended Sanam when she was being insulted in that Nida's mehendi? Is he the same Rehan who defended "Sanam" when Billi was accusing her of ruining their respect when she danced, that hug between Rehan and Aahil one?

Like, Aahil din't listen to Sanam, Rehan too din't listen to "Sanam" at that point. He was the one who always sorta guided Aahil bhai right?

I don't know whether to be happy about that he actually listened to his bro and sorta "cared" for him him when he stopped her and held her hand when she was trying to explain..

And what about the dialogue in that outhouse? "You were an inspiration to me, now I am gla dI am not like you" True friend? Yeah right!

He asked questions, only when he was releived he has Sunehri with him and after the truth got out. This just makes him at par with Aahil, both of them didn't give a chance to Sanam to explain! 

I am assuming you know the meaning where I quoted Sanam as "Sanam" 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishJShuklasahil333Lovenarbhi

sahil333 IF-Rockerz
sahil333
sahil333

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prags_Sociopath

Correction - He WAS a true friend.
Your saying Aahil told him to do so right? Okay, is this the same Rehan who defended Sanam when she was being insulted in that Nida's mehendi? Is he the same Rehan who defended "Sanam" when Billi was accusing her of ruining their respect when she danced, that hug between Rehan and Aahil one?

Like, Aahil din't listen to Sanam, Rehan too din't listen to "Sanam" at that point. He was the one who always sorta guided Aahil bhai right?

I don't know whether to be happy about that he actually listened to his bro and sorta "cared" for him him when he stopped her and held her hand when she was trying to explain..

And what about the dialogue in that outhouse? "You were an inspiration to me, now I am gla dI am not like you" True friend? Yeah right!

He asked questions, only when he was releived he has Sunehri with him and after the truth got out. This just makes him at par with Aahil, both of them didn't give a chance to Sanam to explain! 

I am assuming you know the meaning where I quoted Sanam as "Sanam" 

Right on girl!

@bold: Sanam is not his inspiration anymore and boy how I'm glad that Sanam is NOT like him...con seher is LOL now, that's appropriate for him LOL!

I'm listening to JUNOON at the BG Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JShuklaLovenarbhi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top