Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Hum Jo Chalne Lage... Special Post <3 (Page 4)

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RisingAsh

Originally posted by a2zahid

awww..ash we miss u alot n all the best for ur exams cum back asap ok.. we will pray for dw.happy new year to u!! have a great year ahead :)

Hey Ambreen !!! Hwz u .. wasn't expecting u to come here so i m super gladBig smile
thank u so much dear..n yes i m there now .. HNY to u tooEmbarrassed

im fine thnx. missing u on Sadda Haq forum. yh i watch yhm wiv my mum she the one who told me to watch n i like it. ash plz cum bk to SH forum it wud b fun. anyway hw ur exams going

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RisingAsh-

-HoneyDukes- IF-Sizzlerz
-HoneyDukes-
-HoneyDukes-

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Awww...
Ash..welcome back first of all..HugHeart
That was such an UTTERLY SWEET post.. Great to see you back though! Embarrassed
I had my share of craziness with YHM too..Just started watching it randomly and BANG..Got addicted! LOL Same old same old..i don't even need to start ranting about what hooked me up..DIVAN ofcourse! Blushing And once i get ranting about them, I can't stop..LOL

I remember staying up at nights catching up with the episodes. Thankfully i never slept in my classes to make up for the hours of sleep i lost for YHM..Tongue The more of the nocturnal creature types.. Your lot..ROFL And then it was simply magic.Embarrassed Now i am glad i actually started watching.. Embarrassed Whatever curiosity it was, I thank it from the bottom of my heart! LOL

Anyway, its a well known and never ending rant! Yet, I am so glad to have come across the DIVAN AT.. Gave me such wonderful friends like you all!! Embarrassed Heart

Ahhh..now I feel overwhelmed writing this..hehe! Awesome post Ash and welcome back once again..HugHeart

PS : And sorry for being the lazy ass that I am to miss this post. Stern Smile I seriously am hopeless when it comes to PM's.. Good you sent another one and posted about the same on the thread.LOL Ask anyone, everyone who wants me to check their pm has to do that..ROFL Aaadat se majboor hoon main..kya karein..LOLTongue

Edited by -IshRaDivAn- - 08 January 2015 at 5:38pm

-RisingAsh-

_Dipsi_ IF-Rockerz
_Dipsi_
_Dipsi_

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Hey Ash welcome back dear..happy to see you back.
Hope everything going well with you. 
Happy New Year Hug

Edited by _Dipsi_ - 09 January 2015 at 5:57am

-RisingAsh-

THEfanOFheartz IF-Sizzlerz
THEfanOFheartz
THEfanOFheartz

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RisingAsh

Originally posted by THEfanOFheartz

LOLAwww!!! Ashuu!!!HugWBB!!!xxLOL Hug
Was missing you! xxWink
Guess who else was missing you? ROFL >>Dead
n Ashu best of luck for your exams!! xx Hug
@Happy new year!!Hug
2014 has been memorable!!!xx Star Hug
Love you xx Come back soon!xx Hug

OH HO HO.. look who's there.. HAHA Madz.. itz u !! HI !!!! Hug
was missing u as well yaar... but not tht "other person" Stern Smile :P
Thank u so much for the wishes.. n belated HNY !! it was indeed memorable..Embarrassed
Love u.. n u too come back now na.. kahan ghayab ho...:/
LOL Yepp itss meee loool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL HEYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue Hug Oh comeee on i thought you would love him by noww!!!Dead Cry ROFL  Dead Dead  come on ashh ik you love himmWink ROFL
Yep 2014 was indeed  a memorable year!!!!!LOL
Awww!!!! Luv you moreeeHeart HugBabes i surely willWink but your hardly thereeeLOL

Edited by THEfanOFheartz - 09 January 2015 at 2:38pm

-RisingAsh-

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 IF-Rockerz
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Ello Ash!
Lovely Post!! Thanks for the mention :)

-RisingAsh-

-RisingAsh- IF-Sizzlerz
-RisingAsh-
-RisingAsh-

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged
My replies r in red Embarrassed
Originally posted by aishu_divan

Ash Darling.Big smileBig smile.AwwwEmbarrassed..such a lovely post.Big smile Aaaja jhappi paa le yaara..Hug

Awww Aish dear... thank u so much yaar... aaja tu vi jhappi paa le Hug

.one of my first friends in KP AT.Big smileBig smile.And then we met in Nikkis posts..and then in DIVAN ATBig smileBig smile..Aisi koi  jaga hai jaha pe I have not stalked you..Lol.LOL.I think even in vyas's posts we have had disccussions..And Sia's posts too..Lol..Big smileLOL

Aww haha yeah true Aish.. koi jaga nahi chodi hmne TongueLOL but i m glad i got a chance to meet a lovely person like u... actually, as u knw, tht mjhe pata nai tha tht u've changed ur UN, so i looked for u ALOT in the posts.. but naam hi badal gaya tha toh kese milti...-___-  LOL jb pta chala toh i was so happy... Embarrassed

You know what I too started watching YHM somewhere towards the end of DecBig smileBig smile..I think during the CEO party episode..And I too did a rapi dskim of all epis only watching the ISHRARU scenes..Lol..LOL..Ever since then Im hooked on to this show..and Im glad to have met a sweet friend here through this forum..Big smileEmbarrassed

same here Aish Embarrassed n haha.. but i DID watch the early epis later when meri sari epis khatam hogayin thin n week end agaya tha  TongueLOL

It's only because of you I started watching ZGHBig smile..Thanks to our common interest - the hottie n cutie Fawad..EmbarrassedHeart
Awww... yeah i can NEVER forget this ! i was the one who made FK even more famous here CoolLOL

You love TK.Big smile.And I love KKBig smile..Missing your presence in all the posts..But would like to wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015Big smileStar..and also all the very best with your examsThumbs Up..My prayers are always with you..Hope I'll get to see you back here active on IFBig smile..Love you Ash..HugHeart
Haan... me AKELI DEEWANI hun APNE TK ki.. KOI nai hai piche Approve so i m glad !! Cool KK kis ko pasand nai hai.. afterall he is the one , the MASTER in K parivaar... Embarrassed So keep loving KK... TongueBig smile
Belated HNY n yeah i'll be active here now .. Love u too Hug
-RisingAsh- IF-Sizzlerz
-RisingAsh-
-RisingAsh-

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bscorp13

Ash...Hug..what a surprise..Smile
lovely post summarizing your yhm journeyClap

I know. ..it is pretty nostalgic...this virtual journey with YHM and IF..And seems like time just flew by...Smile
am so glad to have found you through our K parivaar and chee parivaar talks...and so thought full of you to mention all of us in this post...Big smile

Wish you a very happy and rocking 2015 tooHugParty

PB Hi !!! so nice to c u after a long time !! Hug
Thank u so much dear for lovely comment... n haan CHEE family talks ko bhi kabhi nai bhul skti main LOL
Belated HNY to u too !! Embarrassed

bscorp13

-RisingAsh- IF-Sizzlerz
-RisingAsh-
-RisingAsh-

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

omggg Ash...u were here?n gone too?DisapproveDisapprove...i missed it..!!

frm our gang i miss U and JB the most these days...atleast u came back with this...but JB-she hv LITERALLY vanished into thin air..!!

i so so miss the fun v all had TOGETHER when our ENTIRE K Paltan were in FULL ATTENDANCE...#goodolddays..!!

U r truly one of my very very good n sweetipie frnz out here..!! Ur love for TK is so cute..!!

Glad v met coz of YHM..!!

Happy New Year yaar n good luck for ur exams...Hug

Oh le le... yeah i was there for a while n then tadam.. went back !! LOL
Awww...So true.. Oish toh jese kahin udd hi gayi hai phurrr kar k... Disapprove 
N yeah.. those days were awesome coz YHM bhi toh AWESOME tha.. sb ate the.. but ab wo bat nahi rahi... :/ 
@bold Hayeee... i knw tht u knw k i m a sweetipie Cool n MY LOVE for MY LOVE is ... dhatt... shoo cute... Blushing

Thank u so much for ur love Nikki... same here... belated HNY !! HugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bscorp13Nikki_Titli

Go to top