Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Hum Jo Chalne Lage... Special Post <3

-RisingAsh- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Hola ppl !! Hug
Look who's there after a LONG time... u all missed me.. NAA.. o le le.. koi bat nai.. Me phir bhi agayi.. itz ME .. YO !! Cool

So Why I m here today...

Firstly, i was not at all active here frm almost past 2 weeks..due to sm personal reasons.. BUT today wht made me come here n blabber was a SPECIAL reason.. n thtz related to YHM...Embarrassed

Last year, thtz to say, on the 31st of dec, i got a chance to start watching Yeh Hai Mohabbatein ! I didn't knw then wht was in store for me in future.. for me it was an ordinary show.. with an attractive story as per promos.. n Karan Patel being in it Embarrassed I watched it passing all Karan-less epis at the beginning.. Yes i did tht Big smileTongue n i finished the show so far.. 22 epis.. in just 2 days... n i was addicted to it literally...

So for me, 2014 was an year who gave me YHM.. n i can NEVER forget it.. coz as soon as time passed.. i discovered HOW beautiful the gift was... Embarrassed
I wanna thank tht thing inside me.. who forced me to watch the show.. otherwise i wud hav ignored this masterpiece like tht as i was watching nothing other than Pakistani shows... so I m glad i did... n i feel lucky ( ehm..ehm. sum1 is gonna be attentif now... TongueLOL ) Ppl who r aware abt it got wht i said.. for those who didn't.. i'll elaborate... :P actually one of my friends here is Lucky ( always_a_TV_fan ) with whom i've got a ISHPECIAL bonding.. n MOST of guys here know i as we hav "tortured" them enough with our "interesting" convos... EmbarrassedTongue

I wanna take names of sum spl ppl i got to knw n "meet" here.. ppl who became reason for me to come here again n again even when i STOPPED watching the due to sum pblms... so A BIG BIG THANK U to all for being such an outstanding buddies.. LUV U LOADS !!! HugHug

First of all, THE K PALTAN !! ( My close friends )

Nikki (Nikki_Titli ) , Lucky (always_a_TV_fan) , Megz (mnr123) , Divzie (_Divya_) , Sia (--Sia--) , Oish (Oishi_S), PB (bscorp13)

WE ALL ROCK !! n I LOVE my TK !! BlushingBlushingApprove thnx a ton Nikki for this EPICness.. as u r the founder this AMAZING dude !!! Day Dreaming

Then my other very very close n special friends who make my day everytime i talk to them...n i hav BIG BIG smile on my face thanks to them... i love u guys !!! Hug

Preru (PreruS ) , Sandy (Ipkknd-ki-fan-1), Isma (Isma_A) , RD (kayan),  Paru (paru_rox) , Rajji (.Rajji. ), Neha (nehaarshi09), Madz (THEfanOFheartz), Aish ( aishu_divan ), Anu (-IshRaDivAn- )

Thank u all for being such  sweethearts... Heart

Guys, right frm this one i m gonna go.. will come back only after Jan 8th.. as i've got my exams.. I really need everyone's prayers..
 All of u who sent me pms, i'll read them all inshAllah then only.. i've got more than 40 PMs right now... the MAX no. i've ever got... Shocked LOL LOL So yeah.. i will surely read n comment when possible...

Bye eveyone..n cya soon !!! Hug

Edited by RisingAsh - 01 January 2015 at 7:07am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

always_a_TV_fan IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
LOL res... i read one word... lucky ...
edit in a few 

wow... post after a looong time Tongue you were away for 2 weeks... i didn;t notice Tongue LOL... and even if I did

i dont care animated GIF

This is for your post LOL

applause animated GIF

And this is for your broken heart when you see the above gifs  Tongue

hug animated GIF

On a serious note:

stay out of IF till your exams are done, and I am sure you will pass with flying colours... you got our wishes & prayers with you Hug

Happy New Year Ash... and hope you have a rocking 2015 Embarrassed 

PS... and yes, the word Lucky did catch my attention. you know me so well Wink

Edited by always_a_TV_fan - 31 December 2014 at 2:58pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
awww..ash we miss u alot n all the best for ur exams cum back asap ok.. we will pray for dw.happy new year to u!! have a great year ahead :)

Edited by a2zahid - 31 December 2014 at 2:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

THEfanOFheartz IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
LOLAwww!!! Ashuu!!!HugWBB!!!xxLOL Hug
Was missing you! xxWink
Guess who else was missing you? ROFL >>Dead
n Ashu best of luck for your exams!! xx Hug
@Happy new year!!Hug
2014 has been memorable!!!xx Star Hug
Love you xx Come back soon!xx Hug

always_a_TV_fan IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
edited... read at your own risk Tongue

usaonly IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Miss you dear. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you .WISH you all the best for exam.HugHug

Edited by usaonly - 31 December 2014 at 7:42pm

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Oh u made me emotional wid this post...

Me too love u lots!,,

Happy new year to u n everyone here HugParty

Keep smiling always Ash Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Ash Darling.Big smileBig smile.AwwwEmbarrassed..such a lovely post.Big smile Aaaja jhappi paa le yaara..Hug

.one of my first friends in KP AT.Big smileBig smile.And then we met in Nikkis posts..and then in DIVAN ATBig smileBig smile..Aisi koi  jaga hai jaha pe I have not stalked you..Lol.LOL.I think even in vyas's posts we have had disccussions..And Sia's posts too..Lol..Big smileLOL

You know what I too started watching YHM somewhere towards the end of DecBig smileBig smile..I think during the CEO party episode..And I too did a rapi dskim of all epis only watching the ISHRARU scenes..Lol..LOL..Ever since then Im hooked on to this show..and Im glad to have met a sweet friend here through this forum..Big smileEmbarrassed

It's only because of you I started watching ZGHBig smile..Thanks to our common interest - the hottie n cutie Fawad..EmbarrassedHeart

You love TK.Big smile.And I love KKBig smile..Missing your presence in all the posts..But would like to wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015Big smileStar..and also all the very best with your examsThumbs Up..My prayers are always with you..Hope I'll get to see you back here active on IFBig smile..Love you Ash..HugHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top