India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

dabh new ep 31 dec 2014 ep wu

zona. IF-Rockerz
zona.
zona.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Don't know why but new episode of dabh was aired on urdu1 channel on 31 Dec 2014 just watched the epi...so here's the update not word 2 word but just a summary
Suraj and sandhya get out of the office after arresting the govt officer the both move in opposite directions but then come towards each other vikram says to suraj he will go talk 2 sandy but suraj stops him saying he just wanted 2 say thanks to ASP sandy says it my duty mo need 2 thnx n then that promo scene I do my every duty with full devotion...then sandy goes and is about to fall down she looks back nd sees soorajz concern then comz back 2 her and says "Mr.Rathi m apny AP Ko sambhal Ln g AP apni chinta krein" then vikram cumz home and tells this to bhabo and babasa he says that if I wouldn't had seen it wud my eyes wouldn't believe it...bhabo gets happy and says the promo wala dialogue"dono k man m prem h Jo Bahr a raha a..."
Nxt scene wid meena and Emily where meena is eating something from a bottle and Emily bring tea for her Emily says u said ri8 in the morning that wife can make house u were ri8 meena thinks how I made her fool and Emily thinks that now she will understand result of fooling me...then a man comes vikram goes to him man has the same medicine which Emily went to buy he gives it to vikram and vikram pays meena gets shocked and Emily smiles meena in shock stucks her finger in the bottle then Emily takes the medicine from vikram givz it to babasa and says if u need anything just ask me...babasa thnx her and says everyone get a DIL like u
Next scene sandy in PQ sitting someone brings juice and eatables for her sandy says I don't need anything lachman or whatever (don't know his name) she sees its her bhaiya bhabhi and bulbul they say we have cum 2 take u wid us u hv ur own home don't need to stay in this PQ bulbul goes to sandy too sandy says she wont come wid them.look this house has many facilities it's my own home I will stay here ankur says its a house not home we are a family u need not to stay here sandy says sooraj left me here he said its a home this is my home ankur gets angry and shouts he doesn't care abt u(don't remember xct dialogs)but ankita and sandy get suprised seeing him them ankita says sorry to sandy for visiting her susral without her permission sandy. Says she is not angry but wants to stay here then ankita says u will cum wid us bhabi is like mom nd I say it to u to cum then bulbul cumz and says first of all we will have to do shopping for boa she has no nail paints sandy smiles and then packs her clothes bulbul takes out sindoor from sandys bag and asks what is it??ankur and ankita standing away look at them sandy says its color is only left in her life ankur gets sad seeing sandy he says to ankita the family will have to pay for it sandy is broken from inside ankita suprised looks at ankur
Next scene sooraj sitting in lounge and chotu comes and says tomorrow its ptm and every year u and sandy bhabi go sooraj says I will go with u and chotu asks abt sandy..sooraj quietly leaves then bhabho cumz and says to chotu u gave up so easily then she signals chotu and then chotu sends msj to sandy abt ptm at 11 from sooraj mob and deletes the msj bhabho asks did u send tik tik to sandy?chotu says yes and deleted it...and then puts the mob sandy is with zakir both discussing some case msj cums ahe sees its sooraj msj doesn't read it gets lost zakir notices it she tells to zakir it's soorajz msj. Then she reads the msj...and tells 2 zakir abt it...zakir asks whether she will go?episode end!!

Edited by zona8 - 31 December 2014 at 3:33pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uTinkJiaDilshikajsingh12RajeshriSJyothi.Ndabh9Surishthala

jsingh12 Goldie
jsingh12
jsingh12

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Ooh didn't new they would air the episode in some parts of the world Confused
Thanks dear for the WU Hug  Appreciate your effort Smile

Looks like Tu Tu Main Main of SurYa is not going to end soon. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeshriSzona.thala