Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Superstar Has Left The Building - A World in Shock (Page 7)

trouble_006 Goldie
trouble_006
trouble_006

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

Originally posted by trouble_006

Originally posted by TheBoss

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
I guess they are all devastated to know that he's now out of the BB house and thus will now irritate the people outside.poor souls are scaredOuchLOL

Suddenly the property values in Upen Patel's area in London has fallen. Real estate agents are having a mad rush to contain the situation. We are hoping to hear from the mayor of London who according to rumors is going to declare him a persona-non-grata.

they shouldn't worry...the guy is definitely gonna stay in the BB house only...even if he stays as the chowkidar of BB houseROFLROFL
Abhi bhi he must be on the door screaming 'nahi jaungi nahi jaunga'
ROFLROFL

UPEN :"Main sacha hoon ..Public dekh rahin hain ..main entertain karunga ..main hindi main baat karunga ..Plzz BB mujhe andar jane do "

BB : Bigg boss chahte hain ke aap "ABBA DAABA JABBA " karna bandh karein aur Bhadd main jayein .

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Upen:Bigg boss aap muje bully kar rhe hain...u r cornering me...nahi jaunga nhi jaunga
ROFLROFLROFL

BB : Bigg Boss chahta hain aap thik tarah se baat karein .Bigg boss ko "ABBA DABBA JABBA " samajh main nahin aata .
Upen : I sway on my mothers' life .Dont TONT me bro.Don't TONT me.I swear I will  break ur face.
BB : Upen, aap jante hain na ki sirf meri awaz sunai deta hain?  .Chehra nahin dekh sakte?
Upen : I sway on my mothers' life..I am not gonna talk to u .
BB : THank god ..Acha baat mat kariye par please bhagwan ke liye chale jaiye yahan se .

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
UPEN:nahi jaunga nahi jaunga
BB calls the Airporty Jallad to throw Upen out
UPEN*in his mind*:maybe I'll just jump the fence n get inside the BB house...n stay under Karishma's bed n show everyone outside that I'm a sachha admi...yesss...kuch b ho jaye BB par nahi jauunga nahi jaunga
ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by trouble_006 - 31 December 2014 at 3:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ek.haseena.thichange12-Rani

Mehr1788 Senior Member
Mehr1788
Mehr1788

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!! ROFL!!! ROFL

This has to be THE BEST POST EVER!!! U have no idea how hard I laughed at each reaction pic!! Obama one is the best! ROFL

Btw, is the news confirmed? If he's really out, it must have been a rude shock for him! I feel a little sad for him that he didn't get out a few weeks ago when he cud have gone with a bit of dignity but he showed his ugly personality and demented his image big time! Bechaara

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinnuTheBoss

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

UPEN :"Main sacha hoon ..Public dekh rahin hain ..main entertain karunga ..main hindi main baat karunga ..Plzz BB mujhe andar jane do "

BB : Bigg boss chahte hain ke aap "ABBA DAABA JABBA " karna bandh karein aur Bhadd main jayein .

Upen will still not leave and stand by the BB house door saying Krishma let me in; Tu meri dost hain, itana bhi nahi karegi mere liyeLOLLOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsek.haseena.thitrouble_006change12GrumpyTheCat

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ek.haseena.thi

I cried like a little girl in the bathroom. Almost fainted but had to compose myself and with a heavy heart broke the news to the rest of you.

The Boss. U are a girl Shocked and I always thought you are a young handsome man LOL[/QUOTE] 

You thought the pic in her DP is The Boss himselfWinkLOL Dil Toot GayaBroken HeartBroken Heart?

Edited by -Rani - 31 December 2014 at 3:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ek.haseena.thiGrumpyTheCat

aloomaggie Senior Member
aloomaggie
aloomaggie

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
What ? Superstar actually left the building along with his London ka haath ? and that too Sonali se pehle he left ? tch tch tch !

Aaj iss dard bhari avsar pe hume afsos nahi hain.

trouble_006change12-Rani

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Upen will still not leave and stand by the BB house door saying Krishma let me in; Tu meri dost hain, itana bhi nahi karegi mere liyeLOLLOL 

ROFL ROFL

Unconfirmed reports are emerging that he has barricaded himself in the BiggBoss house. A negotiator is being sent to talk him out. He has made two demands. 

1.A guaranteed stay in BiggBoss house past the finale. 2. Marriage to Karishma Tanna

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonstanya12CaptiveFreedomtrouble_006Doodh_Ki_DhuliGrumpyTheCatWreckLass-Rani-Rukhi-

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz
GrumpyTheCat
GrumpyTheCat

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

ROFL ROFL

Unconfirmed reports are emerging that he has barricaded himself in the BiggBoss house. A negotiator is being sent to talk him out. He has made two demands. 

1.A guaranteed stay in BiggBoss house past the finale. 2. Marriage to Karishma Tanna

Bigg Boss has denied his demand of staying in the house  stating finally they got rid of him and are not ready to take anymore risks like this in future.Whereas ,Tanna has yet to decide and is  still looking for the meaning of the word "MARRIAGE" in her G.K. book LOL.
agey Janne ke liye dekhte rahiye BB8 colors par raat 9 baje .ROFL

Edited by Beautyandbrain - 31 December 2014 at 4:42pm

ek.haseena.thichange12-Rani

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli IF-Dazzler
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ek.haseena.thi

I cried like a little girl in the bathroom. Almost fainted but had to compose myself and with a heavy heart broke the news to the rest of you.

The Boss. U are a girl Shocked and I always thought you are a young handsome man LOL

You thought the pic in her DP is The Boss himselfWinkLOL Dil Toot GayaBroken HeartBroken Heart?
[/QUOTE]
that guy on his DP is an ugly version of TheBoss..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ek.haseena.thi

Go to top