Superstar Has Left The Building - A World in Shock - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by TheBoss

Suddenly the property values in Upen Patel's area in London has fallen. Real estate agents are having a mad rush to contain the situation. We are hoping to hear from the mayor of London who according to rumors is going to declare him a persona-non-grata.

🤣

I cried like a little girl in the bathroom. Almost fainted but had to compose myself and with a heavy heart broke the news to the rest of you.

Originally posted by ek.haseena.thi

Please tell me Im not dreaming.. Someone pinch me..puleeezz tell me he is thrown out in mid week and tell me it was just like Delnaz eviction.. Midnight chilly wintry eviction.

Yes with a heavy heart I must break it to you that its true. The supreme leader in North Korea has reportedly threatened SONY the stop airing the movie "The Interview" and Endemol to reverse Upen's eviction decision from Bigg Boss. I have heard that the entire nation of North Korea is in deep sorrow.
I cant wait to see his eviction, I hope they did in a special way😆😆

Yes with a heavy heart I must break it to you that its true. The supreme leader in North Korea has reportedly threatened SONY the stop airing the movie "The Interview" and Endemol to reverse Upen's eviction decision from Bigg Boss. I have heard that the entire nation of North Korea is in deep sorrow.

Suddenly the property values in Upen Patel's area in London has fallen. Real estate agents are having a mad rush to contain the situation. We are hoping to hear from the mayor of London who according to rumors is going to declare him a persona-non-grata.

they shouldn't worry...the guy is definitely gonna stay in the BB house only...even if he stays as the chowkidar of BB house🤣🤣
Abhi bhi he must be on the door screaming 'nahi jaungi nahi jaunga'
🤣🤣 Edited by trouble_006 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by trouble_006

they shouldn't worry...the guy is definitely gonna stay in the BB house only...even if he stays as the chowkidar of BB house🤣🤣
Abhi bhi he must be on the door screaming 'nahi jaungi nahi jaunga'
🤣🤣

UPEN :"Main sacha hoon ..Public dekh rahin hain ..main entertain karunga ..main hindi main baat karunga ..Plzz BB mujhe andar jane do "

BB : Bigg boss chahte hain ke aap "ABBA DAABA JABBA " karna bandh karein aur Bhadd main jayein .
Edited by Beautyandbrain - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

UPEN :"Main sacha hoon ..Public dekh rahin hain ..main entertain karunga ..main hindi main baat karunga ..Plzz BB mujhe andar jane do "

BB : Bigg boss chahte hain ke aap "ABBA DAABA JABBA " karna bandh karein aur Bhadd main jayein .

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Upen:Bigg boss aap muje bully kar rhe hain...u r cornering me...nahi jaunga nhi jaunga
🤣🤣 n then shouts 'Karishmaaa don't tolk to Bigg boss from now..wo bahut gande hain...I don't lyk him but still main nahi jaunga nahi jaunga🤣🤣🤣 Edited by trouble_006 - 9 years ago

I cried like a little girl in the bathroom. Almost fainted but had to compose myself and with a heavy heart broke the news to the rest of you.

The Boss. U are a girl 😲 and I always thought you are a young handsome man 😆
Originally posted by trouble_006

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Upen:Bigg boss aap muje bully kar rhe hain...u r cornering me...nahi jaunga nhi jaunga
🤣🤣 n then shouts 'Karishmaaa don't tolk to Bigg boss from now..wo bahut gande hain...I don't lyk him but still main nahi jaunga nahi jaunga🤣🤣🤣
Looks like new year eve party here ðŸ˜†