geethika
geethika

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by always_a_TV_fan

Originally posted by ...EhSaas...

Geethika
If boy can ask direct question than why can't girl do that

Zara

For adi his mom is god and she is his whole world. It wont be easy for him to expose shagun even if he will believe that ishita is good person and his father love him.

Only shagun can do thay. If he will come to know that his mom is manipulating him only after that he will expose shagun

My 2 cents...

it;s an extremely practical question. If she has to live with that person for her entire life and build a future together (kids, house, property etc.), then she needs to know. also... if she 'rejects' someone because he earns less than her expectations, then I don't think that is completely wrong either. because marrying someone is about establishing expectations, and making conscious decisions about which expectations you are ready to lower...

if it were a love marriage, we wouldnt even be having this discussion... cause they would already know each other's salaries and all... ismein galat kucch bhi nahin hai I thinkEmbarrassed

BTW - There is a very small part of me that actually admires Shagun for what she is doing... don't throw chappals before you read the rest of my postLOL

She ditched Raman and went to Ashok, because she wanted the materialistic pleasures & power that Raman didnt have.

Now, life threw her a curveball... she needs to survive... and somewhere deep down (really deep down) in the bottom of her heart, she knows that she has to take care of Adi too. she does love him, and she wants to provide for him.

Her natural choice is to exploit Raman's love for his son. Ishita is just making it a bit easier for her.

Shagun has always been someone who knows what she wants, and knows how to get it... the way she does get stuff is over-dramatised (eavesdropping, bribing etc.), but in principle, she seems more 'suljhi hui' to me in this current scenario. This is EXACTLY what a real-life villain would do... but in a more subtle wayTongue

abhi maaro chappal... main mind nahin karoongiEmbarrassed

Lucky... I agree with you...
I find Shagun better than Ishita and I can tolerate her tracks..
She is realistic than Ishita...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDharanijaambrzkseriousalways_a_TV_fan...EhSaas...

mishkatfanfrevr Goldie
mishkatfanfrevr
mishkatfanfrevr

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serious

Was an interesting episode once again...

Damn.. editors they have spoiled the Ish Xray glasses scene, they skipped the fun parts from the OLV Angry It looked like a namesake scene.. anyways .. what ever little we got was cute.

RKB didn't fall for Shagun's first attempt but he might for the next

Pyschiatrist scene was decent...

Shagun's official plan starts today, thanks to the guidance of psychiatrist.. I just hope this psychiatrist isn't playing according to Shagun's tunes, that would be the heights Ermm

Looks like Ish is hiding her jealousy as she didn't want to talk anything about Shagun in front of others Tongue Iyyers scene was good minus the Ish asking her mom to keep out of her life.. lol.. mrs.Iyyer asking Romi for spying was epic.. poora ka poora khandaan jasoosi hain LOL ek baat prove ho gaya.. Ish .. mrs.Iyyer ka hi beti hai ROFL

Bhalla scene was good ...

Mihika ka ulti ginti are gonna start soon.. she's underestimating the Khanna bros Tongue

precap was cute... Ishra waiting for NYE & stupid Shagun's plan of flower bouquet to remind Ish of their anniversary LOL
@red --i have the exact same fear tooAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramseriousalways_a_TV_fan...EhSaas...

always_a_TV_fan IF-Stunnerz
always_a_TV_fan
always_a_TV_fan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Geethika - LD stands for Lucky Darling LOL
see, I don't like Shagun... and not more than Ishita (as a person)... BUT story-wise, these days, Shagun seems to be more real-world and consistent than Ishita...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramgeethikaambrzkserious...EhSaas...

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Geethika 
If boy can ask direct question than why can't girl do that 

Zara 

For adi his mom is god and she is his whole world. It wont be easy for him to expose shagun even if he will believe that ishita is good person and his father love him. 

Only shagun can do thay. If he will come to know that his mom is manipulating him only after that he will expose shagun 

My 2 cents...

it;s an extremely practical question. If she has to live with that person for her entire life and build a future together (kids, house, property etc.), then she needs to know. also... if she 'rejects' someone because he earns less than her expectations, then I don't think that is completely wrong either. because marrying someone is about establishing expectations, and making conscious decisions about which expectations you are ready to lower... 

if it were a love marriage, we wouldnt even be having this discussion... cause they would already know each other's salaries and all... ismein galat kucch bhi nahin hai I think Embarrassed

BTW - There is a very small part of me that actually admires Shagun for what she is doing... don't throw chappals before you read the rest of my post LOL 

She ditched Raman and went to Ashok, because she wanted the materialistic pleasures & power that Raman didnt have. 

Now, life threw her a curveball... she needs to survive... and somewhere deep down (really deep down) in the bottom of her heart, she knows that she has to take care of Adi too. she does love him, and she wants to provide for him.

Her natural choice is to exploit Raman's love for his son. Ishita is just making it a bit easier for her.

Shagun has always been someone who knows what she wants, and knows how to get it... the way she does get stuff is over-dramatised (eavesdropping, bribing etc.), but in principle, she seems more 'suljhi hui' to me in this current scenario. This is EXACTLY what a real-life villain would do... but in a more subtle way Tongue

abhi maaro chappal... main mind nahin karoongi Embarrassed

shagun is shameless and immoral, but she is a survivor. She wants to secure adi's future but does not realize that adi's future is already secure, only her future looks really bleak right nowLOL
Her tunnel vision allowed her to further traumatize him during the bed wetting incident. Maybe she loves him but her love is misguided and destructive. The glorious day will when be her biggest trump card will refuse to support her.

Edited by pomegranate - 01 January 2015 at 8:35am

jshree_ramgeethikaseriousalways_a_TV_fan...EhSaas...

geethika IF-Dazzler
geethika
geethika

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Geethika - LD stands for Lucky DarlingLOL
see, I don't like Shagun... and not more than Ishita (as a person)... BUT story-wise, these days, Shagun seems to be more real-world and consistent than Ishita...

I can tolerate shagun's tricks anyday than Ishita's Mahaanaata and lectures.. Tongue LOL

jshree_ramambrzkseriousalways_a_TV_fan...EhSaas...

...EhSaas... IF-Addictz
...EhSaas...
...EhSaas...

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
One more ppint 
Once u have decided to leave that person than stop poking and interfering in their life 
Subbu stopped coming to ishita but his mom didn't and shagun is poking her nose again and again 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDharanijaambrzkgeethikamayu1982seriousalways_a_TV_fan

always_a_TV_fan
always_a_TV_fan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Lucky 
I always said subbu and shagun are practically right to leave their partner for some reason but they didn't handle situation well 
I mean u have right to choose right person for you but not hurting and cheating involved person 

Shagun was right for herself and her son adi but at the same time she has no rights to cheat and hurt raman and his family and ruin his life 

Subbu has desire to be a father it's good but he has no right to leave her like that for that reason. He could have talk to her. 

Yupp... everyone has a right to have expectations from their partner... but they should not trample on someone else's feelings while trying to get what they want. 

always_a_TV_fan
always_a_TV_fan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged

One more ppint 
Once u have decided to leave that person than stop poking and interfering in their life 
Subbu stopped coming to ishita but his mom didn't and shagun is poking her nose again and again 

the only reason for that could be Subbu is secure & happy in his own life... let him start having problems in his marriage, phir dekho kya hota hai LOL

Shagun, on the other hand, didnt poke in Raman's life till she saw that Raman (and Ruhi) were happier without her, once Ishita came into their life... and that would have exposed her own insecurity with Ashok... (he wasn't ready for commitment even after 6 years and all)

Go to top