India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Rajma idli daily rantings (Page 4)

Dharanija Goldie
Dharanija
Dharanija

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Episode was ok as it had less of ishita lol!
Previously I used to say this for mani., ab mani ki jagah ishita ne leli

Psychiatrist scene was ok!

It will be good if raman handles adi issues not ishita or else it will worsen the situation for both ishita n adi!

Raman Shagun scene was good! Raman knows shagun in n out..!
Shagun sirf ishita ko bewakoof bana sakti hai...

So as usual ishita scene irritated me .. She asked amma to not interfere in her life..,but ishita has all rights to force everyone n anyone! Everyone should follow her orders! If Amma is not supposed to worry abt ishita then ishita has no right to interfere in adi matter. Wen toshiji said same thing to ishita that ishita should give tym to adi to adjust...that tym she ws upset.. Now she is knowingly hurting her mom! First tym im seeing such lead who contradicts herself.. That too quite frequently!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeV-Vishakha-ambrzkgeethikamayu1982seriousColt.Pixyalways_a_TV_fan...EhSaas...

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...EhSaas...

Geethika 
If boy can ask direct question than why can't girl do that 

Zara 

For adi his mom is god and she is his whole world. It wont be easy for him to expose shagun even if he will believe that ishita is good person and his father love him. 

Only shagun can do thay. If he will come to know that his mom is manipulating him only after that he will expose shagun 

that is exactly what I mean. he already seems torn between what his mother said and what he sees his own eyes. he will eventually realize that ishita is not a bad person, and that his mother does not care about him. he will eventually realize that was manipulated by his own mother.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramJayashreeVDharanijageethikaambrzkmayu1982seriousalways_a_TV_fan...EhSaas...

...EhSaas... IF-Addictz
...EhSaas...
...EhSaas...

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Zara
For that ishita and adi closeness is must and that means too many ishadi scene *scare face* Stern Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDharanijaambrzkmayu1982seriousalways_a_TV_fan

geethika IF-Dazzler
geethika
geethika

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Geethika

Zara

For adi his mom is god and she is his whole world. It wont be easy for him to expose shagun even if he will believe that ishita is good person and his father love him.

Only shagun can do thay. If he will come to know that his mom is manipulating him only after that he will expose shagun

Completely agree with you jaya.. if a boy can ask for it girl can ask too...
if a boy asks a working girl about her salary it looks like he is interested only in salary .. TongueLOL
I think depends on the way of asking.. LOL better ask thru parents Tongue

Sometimes unknown people too wud ask about salary.. I had experienced it..LOL

Most of the time people wud not enquire about ur health ..and life.. first thing wud be about your salaryLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDharanijaambrzkmayu1982always_a_TV_fan...EhSaas...

always_a_TV_fan IF-Stunnerz
always_a_TV_fan
always_a_TV_fan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Geethika 

Zara 

My 2 cents...

it;s an extremely practical question. If she has to live with that person for her entire life and build a future together (kids, house, property etc.), then she needs to know. also... if she 'rejects' someone because he earns less than her expectations, then I don't think that is completely wrong either. because marrying someone is about establishing expectations, and making conscious decisions about which expectations you are ready to lower... 

if it were a love marriage, we wouldnt even be having this discussion... cause they would already know each other's salaries and all... ismein galat kucch bhi nahin hai I think Embarrassed

BTW - There is a very small part of me that actually admires Shagun for what she is doing... don't throw chappals before you read the rest of my post LOL 

She ditched Raman and went to Ashok, because she wanted the materialistic pleasures & power that Raman didnt have. 

Now, life threw her a curveball... she needs to survive... and somewhere deep down (really deep down) in the bottom of her heart, she knows that she has to take care of Adi too. she does love him, and she wants to provide for him.

Her natural choice is to exploit Raman's love for his son. Ishita is just making it a bit easier for her.

Shagun has always been someone who knows what she wants, and knows how to get it... the way she does get stuff is over-dramatised (eavesdropping, bribing etc.), but in principle, she seems more 'suljhi hui' to me in this current scenario. This is EXACTLY what a real-life villain would do... but in a more subtle way Tongue

abhi maaro chappal... main mind nahin karoongi Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDharanijageethikamayu1982seriousColt.Pixy...EhSaas...

always_a_TV_fan IF-Stunnerz
always_a_TV_fan
always_a_TV_fan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:22am | IP Logged
@Geethika - Did I wish you Happy New Year ???
If not then

Happy New Year Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramgeethikaserious...EhSaas...

geethika IF-Dazzler
geethika
geethika

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by always_a_TV_fan

@Geethika - Did I wish you Happy New Year ???
If not then

Happy New YearHug

Hey...

HAPPY NEW YEAR.. LUCKY...Hug

Lucky What does LD mean??(Lakshmi Devi) Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDharanijaseriousalways_a_TV_fan...EhSaas...

...EhSaas... IF-Addictz
...EhSaas...
...EhSaas...

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Lucky 
I always said subbu and shagun are practically right to leave their partner for some reason but they didn't handle situation well 
I mean u have right to choose right person for you but not hurting and cheating involved person 

Shagun was right for herself and her son adi but at the same time she has no rights to cheat and hurt raman and his family and ruin his life 

Subbu has desire to be a father it's good but he has no right to leave her like that for that reason. He could have talk to her. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDharanijageethikaseriousalways_a_TV_fan

Go to top