Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Rajma idli daily rantings (Page 3)

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...EhSaas...

Adi was not insecure but happy first he was scare later got comfortable so chances are there it's shagun plan. As per adi ashok is still his dad and he is not comfortable to called raman as his dad 

Let see how long raman will be save from shagun drama and ishita jealous that's  what I want from this track but please no sharam overboard. I won't mind over jealousy and insecurity ishita. 

I think adi's feelings are genuine, he knows what kind of person ashok is why will he still consider him his father?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dharanijaambrzkmayu1982serious...EhSaas...

...EhSaas... IF-Addictz
...EhSaas...
...EhSaas...

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serious

Thanks geethika and Rahul
One of girl from my friend village she used to ask about salary now boys are not ready to get marry her 

Rahul 

Never get marry a girl like ishita and shagun and mihika.  

If the girl is money minded one.. the question is different Jaya, u have to be subtle when you ask such questions, u can't start making calculations in front of them na LOL

Jaya aap ko chinta karne ki koi jaroori nehin hai.. apun shaadi hi nehin karega.. toh woh ladki ka baat hi nehin paide hota Tongue Apun officially hates marriages.. dekhne ke liye accha hai.. karne ke liye nehin.. apun aise koi bada paap nehin kiya ki.. jeevan bhar sazaa paaye Tongue

Naa it's not calculation 
Just like boys ask question that kitna study kiya aur cooking stitching etc etc aata hain li nahi just like normal questions that what is ur salary 

jshree_ramDharanijageethikamayu1982serious

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

Adi was not insecure but happy first he was scare later got comfortable so chances are there it's shagun plan. As per adi ashok is still his dad and he is not comfortable to called raman as his dad 

Let see how long raman will be save from shagun drama and ishita jealous that's  what I want from this track but please no sharam overboard. I won't mind over jealousy and insecurity ishita. 

I think adi's feelings are genuine, he knows what kind of person ashok is why will he still consider him his father?

Ashok got him everything he wanted, Aadi got materialistic father who faked his love to Aadi.. while Raman didn't really get anything useful for Aadi.. the gifts which he gave for Aadi, he gave away after insulting them... the only gift he genuinely accepted was the Tablet recently. Aadi isn't in a position to understand Raman yet, for him Raman is just angry person, who hurt his mother a lot & the reason for his mom to get into a relationship with Ashok ..

jshree_ramDharanijageethikamayu1982...EhSaas...

...EhSaas... IF-Addictz
...EhSaas...
...EhSaas...

Originally posted by pomegranate

Because it's not easy to erase something 
Adi was brainwash by shagun thay raman is worst dad and ashok is his dad 
He called him dad from last 6 years and ashok was always good behave with him and suddenly this shock is not acceptable for him 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDharanijamayu1982serious

geethika IF-Dazzler
geethika
geethika

Originally posted by serious

Thanks geethika and Rahul
One of girl from my friend village she used to ask about salary now boys are not ready to get marry her

Rahul

Never get marry a girl like ishita and shagun and mihika.

If the girl is money minded one.. the question is different Jaya, u have to be subtle when you ask such questions, u can't start making calculations in front of them na LOL

Jaya aap ko chinta karne ki koi jaroori nehin hai.. apun shaadi hi nehin karega.. toh woh ladki ka baat hi nehin paide hota Tongue Apun officially hates marriages.. dekhne ke liye accha hai.. karne ke liye nehin.. apun aise koi bada paap nehin kiya ki.. jeevan bhar sazaa paaye Tongue

Naa it's not calculation
Just like boys ask question that kitna study kiya aur cooking stitching etc etc aata hain li nahi just like normal questions that what is ur salary

Jaya if the girl likes to know... just tell her to know the salary by letting her parents ask for it.. tab koyi problem nahi hogaa naa.. Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dharanijamayu1982serious...EhSaas...

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
This track has the potential to be really good if CV's execute it properly and keep the shagun drama to the minimum. Shagun grand plan will flop at the end, and I am hoping that adi himself will expose her manipulative nature.

jshree_ramDharanijamayu1982serious...EhSaas...

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Naa it's not calculation 

may be the way she asked... they felt she was a money minded person, she could have asked this in private, not all think alike na Tongue

But honestly.. I don't understand why do people ask .. do u know dancing, singing & etc.. etc.. as if they are gonna ask her to dance & sing in front of them in their lives ROFL aaj kal kaun sunta hai doosron ki gaane.. ipod, mobile, tabs, lappy.. itne saare gaane pade hain Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDharanijageethikaambrzkmayu1982...EhSaas...

...EhSaas... IF-Addictz
...EhSaas...
...EhSaas...

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Geethika 
If boy can ask direct question than why can't girl do that 

Zara 

For adi his mom is god and she is his whole world. It wont be easy for him to expose shagun even if he will believe that ishita is good person and his father love him. 

Only shagun can do thay. If he will come to know that his mom is manipulating him only after that he will expose shagun 

jshree_ramDharanijageethikamayu1982serious

Go to top