Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Rajma idli daily rantings - Page 19

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I have mixed feelings about Ishita's pregnancy... on one hand, it may very well be necessary to show that, so they can add some tracks ... but they should do that only after they have exhausted all possible tracks... But on the other hand, I dont want her to get pregnant, because of the original premise of the show. The whole thing hinged on her inability to conceive... 
in real life, of course I would have rooted for her to get pregnant. but then in real life, they would have discussed and exhausted all options too... yahaan pe to IshRa dont talk about important stuff... last meaningful discussion I remember was in the license track or maybe the accident track.πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: The_Imane

me too,
Par new set se koi aur extra attachement hai mujhe πŸ˜‰

New set is quite spacious. So it's easy to shoot BD scenes.
I love old IshRa bedroom. Hope they consummate there. 😳
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tushara11

Ishita will get preggy, but not in normal way.

I mean to say they will show smething different. Like IVF.

iTS MY VIEW.According to her problem, its difficult to conceive. But in EK land anything can be possible.

apun wants Romi married to Sarika at first.. see how puttar cares for a pregnant lady.. only after that apun wants Ish's pregnancy.. she must crave to be pregnant .. to be pampered by puttar & not be pregnant as a luck or anything πŸ˜›
serious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tushara11

Friends,

its time to go.

Gud night
jaya,lucky,vyas,geethika,monal,rahul.imane

Sweet DREAMS dostho.c u tomorrow.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

good nite yaara.. take care, cya
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ye airhead drama kab tak chalenga

Anita is getting boring

And on top of that adi kid is not good
serious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Anita is getting boring

may be 2 - 4 weeks more πŸ˜›

more than Anita boring .. its different frame shots which are causing boredom
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Anita is getting boring

arre what can the actors do yaar... they make them give the same expressions and say the same dialogues over and over ...

I like Anita... at least she looks real and not an over made-up vamp with 1Kg kajal in her eyes and a big bindi that screams ... "she is a vamp"  that would have been painful to handle πŸ˜†
BombayTroll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

arre what can the actors do yaar... they make them give the same expressions and say the same dialogues over and over ...

I like Anita... at least she looks real and not an over made-up vamp with 1Kg kajal in her eyes and a big bindi that screams ... "she is a vamp" that would have been painful to handleπŸ˜†

She has an innocent face for a vamp
BombayTroll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: serious

may be 2 - 4 weeks more πŸ˜›

more than Anita boring .. its different frame shots which are causing boredom

yea Bhai
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: serious

Was an interesting episode once again...

Damn.. editors they have spoiled the Ish Xray glasses scene, they skipped the fun parts from the OLV 😑 It looked like a namesake scene.. anyways .. what ever little we got was cute.

RKB didn't fall for Shagun's first attempt but he might for the next

Pyschiatrist scene was decent...

Shagun's official plan starts today, thanks to the guidance of psychiatrist.. I just hope this psychiatrist isn't playing according to Shagun's tunes, that would be the heights πŸ€”

Looks like Ish is hiding her jealousy as she didn't want to talk anything about Shagun in front of others πŸ˜› Iyyers scene was good minus the Ish asking her mom to keep out of her life.. lol.. mrs.Iyyer asking Romi for spying was epic.. poora ka poora khandaan jasoosi hain πŸ˜† ek baat prove ho gaya.. Ish .. mrs.Iyyer ka hi beti hai 🀣

Bhalla scene was good ...

Mihika ka ulti ginti are gonna start soon.. she's underestimating the Khanna bros πŸ˜›

precap was cute... Ishra waiting for NYE & stupid Shagun's plan of flower bouquet to remind Ish of their anniversary πŸ˜†

I think Shagun is underestimating Raman. She can fool Ishita with her fakeness. Raman at the most wont yell etc at Shagun, he gives a damn these days about her anyways. But no ways he is going anywhere close to her. Plus Shagun is in the house, what will she do? She can keep asking her friends etc to do stupid things, but Raman will make sure Ishita aint hurt... And Ishra r in the same room, so long as they keep communicating they will overcome this phase together.