Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Karishma-Sushant Funeral Convo.. (Page 3)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

OMG, talking to you is like hitting my head agaist the wall. You just don't get itLOL.

You still don't get what I said. Sometimes in writing, there is a term called Implication. Not always you have to spit out everything.

Let it go. You won't get itWink.

If you have to say, I give up each time then why even try to argue with me or reply to my post. You have choiceBig smile

Cause i reply without seeing names and as i said yesterday.. ... Wink

on the other hand .. u clearly didnt get me as u insisted there are videos.. that are out there but wont search for them for me ... when i said BB HAS shown the videos.. ... you were trying to tell me there are videos... shows who understands what and who.. LOL
[/QUOTE]

I haven't read your above post.

I am just too happy with Upen's eviction to fight with you today. Chalo chod diya aaj aapkoLOL

Happy New Years BTWParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MehakphoolKJasoosChulbulP

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

OMG, talking to you is like hitting my head agaist the wall. You just don't get itLOL.

You still don't get what I said. Sometimes in writing, there is a term called Implication. Not always you have to spit out everything.

If you have to say, I give up each time then why even try to argue with me or reply to my post. You have choiceBig smile

Lesson learnt, don't reply before checking the post makers ID LOLLOL

Waise KJasoosChulbulP Ji. I still like you. Last season was so much fun. Hopefully next season we will have the same favoritesBig smile
[/QUOTE]
i will never have any favs any season :)  :) .. this season i do have strong favs in terms of who is in the bottom of my list... your fav isnt at the bottom.. Wink... and the one at the v bottom i believe was evicted just an hour so ago (hopefully) PartyPartyPartyPartyParty

These folks arent my rishteydaar.. just have fun on IF band bajoing the HMs based on situation... .. if yas know what i mean... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

on the other hand .. u clearly didnt get me as u insisted there are videos.. that are out there but wont search for them for me ... when i said BB HAS shown the videos.. ... you were trying to tell me there are videos... shows who understands what and who.. LOL

I haven't read your above post.

I am just too happy with Upen's eviction to fight with you today. Chalo chod diya aaj aapkoLOL

Happy New Years BTWParty
[/QUOTE]
mein to kabhi bhi fite nahee karta.. and upen eviction is the best start to new year.. Party

Wish you a very very happy and prosperous new year and hope all your dreams come true this year

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Lesson learnt, don't reply before checking the post makers ID LOLLOL

Waise KJasoosChulbulP Ji. I still like you. Last season was so much fun. Hopefully next season we will have the same favoritesBig smile
[/QUOTE]
i will never have any favs any season :)  :) .. this season i do have strong favs in terms of who is in the bottom of my list... your fav isnt at the bottom.. Wink... and the one at the v bottom i believe was evicted just an hour so ago (hopefully) Party

These folks arent my rishteydaar.. just have fun on IF band bajoing the HMs based on situation... .. if yas know what i mean... Wink
[/QUOTE]

Chalo theek hai, Upen (our common least favorite contestant) ki eviction ki khushi mein. No fight todayParty

Best wishes to you too for the new yearsBig smile

Edited by -Rani - 31 December 2014 at 2:43pm

KJasoosChulbulP

blue-green Senior Member
blue-green
blue-green

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Karishma is jhoothi no 1. She said all these nasty stuff and then maine kab bolaDeadDeadAngry.

I hope BB shows her videos of threatening Gautam with underworld connection, her boyfriend beating hi up and laughing with Shushant about going to his funeralAngryAngryAngry.

KT got all bent out of shape because GG reacted and said something when she applied
all that chilli paste on him. It was a reaction to physical abuse and the pain it caused. Same
 chilli paste, in the same quantity must be applied to her
face and body and lets witness all the abuses that come out of her "potty" mouth.  She should
be kicked out next.

pp29

Mehr1788 Senior Member
Mehr1788
Mehr1788

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
And how conveniently she lied about what diandra said and abt funeral thing too! She probably doesn't rem the funeral thing but when she comes out watched the video I am sure she'll still try to defend herself by saying she didn't say those words!!! But as normal people will understand - she laughed out loud instead of being shocked at such a disgusting statement and that to me is agreeing I what sushant said!!

She really doesn't have a heart!!!

fire_gun

CaptiveFreedom Goldie
CaptiveFreedom
CaptiveFreedom

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

Karishma didn't laugh on Sushant's pathetic joke it was Karishma's bhoot...She never accepted her fault and that doesn't make her strong..

fire_gun-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

Karishma didn't laugh on Sushant's pathetic joke it was Karishma's bhoot...She never accepted her fault and that doesn't make her strong..

Instead It makes her look dumb and liar DeadAngry

CaptiveFreedomfire_gun

Go to top