India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Karishma-Sushant Funeral Convo..

Cadbury_13 Groupbie
Cadbury_13
Cadbury_13

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Karishma: Mujhe Ali ne bataya hain my boyfriend is very angry and he said he couldn't sleep at night and told ali that he's waiting for him (Gautam) to come out and he won't leave him!

Sushant:
Isko toh shahar chhod ke chale jana chahiye..iske liye bohot log khade hain bahar..

Karishma: Haan..woh bohot logo ke blacklist me hain..

Sushant: Koi Finale me aaye ya na aaye iske funeral me jarur aayenge

Karishma: *Laughs out loud*

Bigg Boss latest on twitter has uploaded this conversation. if this is true what has gautam to them that they are waiting for his death and funeral?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsdevsriyaBottom_LineSarun_wahifanrupa_6fire_gun-Rani

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cadbury_13

<font color="#330099" size="4">Karishma: Mujhe Ali ne bataya hain my boyfriend is very angry and he said he couldn't sleep at night and told ali that he's waiting for him (Gautam) to come out and he won't leave him!

Sushant:
Isko toh shahar chhod ke chale jana chahiye..iske liye bohot log khade hain bahar..

Karishma: *Laughs out loud*</font>

Bigg Boss latest on twitter has uploaded this conversation. if this is true what has gautam to them that they are waiting for his death and funeral?

The context of what u wrote isn't that someone is waiting for his funeral. (Hindi/ English problem?) it means people may not go to his finale if he makes it but will definitely go to his funeral.

Disclaimer : I remember when I saw this that it was v vile and disgusting comment about another by Sush but am Just translating it correctly for u as u think it means they are waiting for it ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShopnilaNatkat..Sakura..

Cadbury_13 Groupbie
Cadbury_13
Cadbury_13

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

<font color="#330099" size="4">Karishma: Mujhe Ali ne bataya hain my boyfriend is very angry and he said he couldn't sleep at night and told ali that he's waiting for him (Gautam) to come out and he won't leave him!

Sushant:

The context of what u wrote isn't that someone is waiting for his funeral. (Hindi/ English problem?) it means people may not go to his finale if he makes it but will definitely go to his funeral.

Disclaimer : I remember when I saw this that it was v vile and disgusting comment about another by Sush but am Just translating it correctly for u as u think it means they are waiting for it ...

First read, then understand my question. I said what has gautam did to them that they are talking about his death as karishma mentioned about blacklist and talking about someone's funeral is not entertainment nor funny.

Edited by -VishaD- - 31 December 2014 at 6:58pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsjustforlaughsm001rupa_6fire_gun-Rani

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
What to expect from these ppl who jokes, give threats and the laughs out loud. Dead Sleepy

SarhiawoonsjustforlaughsdevsriyaMehakphoolrupa_6-Rani

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Sushant:

First read, then understand my question. I said what has gautam did to them that they are talking about his death as karishma mentioned about blacklist and talking about someone's funeral is not entertainment nor funny.

Dude - Read my reply. I translated it correctly for u.., my disclaimer says that the comments are vile. Vile means disgusting. Who said its entertaining ? However your question implies they are waiting for his death and funeral which is wrong ... That's what I pointed out .. That nothing what u wrote as
Convo translates into that).

Edited by -VishaD- - 31 December 2014 at 6:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaNavjia..Sakura..

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Karishma is jhoothi no 1. She said all these nasty stuff and then maine kab bolaDeadDeadAngry.

I hope BB shows her videos of threatening Gautam with underworld connection, her boyfriend beating hi up and laughing with Shushant about going to his funeralAngryAngryAngry.

awoonsjustforlaughsWhite.PearldevsriyaMehakphoolrupa_6fire_gun

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Karishma is jhoothi no 1. She said all these nasty stuff and then maine kab bolaDeadDeadAngry.

I hope BB shows her videos of threatening Gautam with underworld connection, her boyfriend beating hi up and laughing with Shushant about going to his funeralAngryAngryAngry.

BB has shown all of this ... FYI. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvta

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Rani

BB has shown all of this ... FYI. LOL

Yes, she threatening him with her underworld connection and her boyfriend waiting to beat him up parts were shown in regular episodes and funeral wala in Live Feed. There is video on FB. You can search it.

Don't ask me to search it for you. I am not that Dariya Dil to do the hard work for other people who bash my favorite contestant LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

OlicityawoonsKanak-123Mayu.jollyrupa_6fire_gun

Go to top