Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

when will ragini the volcano erupts (Page 2)

AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz
AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Me thinks 'Suhani' will be the trigger.. 
Coz as we're being led to believe, Aagam and Aarav might switch homes.. Nishi's happily getting married and Ranbir is living in a delusional world being fed poison by his vampy Bua.. 

Don't seem like enough reasons for Ragini to explode.. She's going to be a abla naari for a while, as much as the thought makes me cringe and wanna bang my head in frustration.. 

Buttt.. the fact that Suhani is being kept away from her definitely hints at something 'meaty' there.. 
Either she was the reason for Neil-Ragini's separation, which hardly makes any sense to me at the moment
OR
She is Ragini's daughter who was kept away without her knowledge.. 
That would be a real blast from the past, and the tigress will draw out her claws to strike at the ones that have wronged her.. 

OR, there's a third possibility - It's only wishful thinking.. *sigh*

Thanks for the post.. I really wanted to think of something other than the witches!! Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia_junkie

Me thinks 'Suhani' will be the trigger..
Coz as we're being led to believe, Aagam and Aarav might switch homes.. Nishi's happily getting married and Ranbir is living in a delusional world being fed poison by his vampy Bua..

Don't seem like enough reasons for Ragini to explode.. She's going to be a abla naari for a while, as much as the thought makes me cringe and wanna bang my head in frustration..

Buttt.. the fact that Suhani is being kept away from her definitely hints at something 'meaty' there..
Either she was the reason for Neil-Ragini's separation, which hardly makes any sense to me at the moment
OR
She is Ragini's daughter who was kept away without her knowledge..
That would be a real blast from the past, and the tigress will draw out her claws to strike at the ones that have wronged her..

OR, there's a third possibility - It's only wishful thinking.. *sigh*

Thanks for the post.. I really wanted to think of something other than the witches!!Sleepy

Your 2nd option makes perfect sense...suhani being kept away from her...and ragini the volcano erupts...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AeDilHaiMushkil

Go to top