when will ragini the volcano erupts

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
i have been noticing regarding ragini...she has been crying lately...and taking craps from nishi...aarav...neil...pam...nivedita...ranbir...and seriously its irritating to watch such a strong and idealistic women taking craps from freaks...its high time now she blast them left right and center...and neil is threatening her...taunting her...the worst is manhandling that shocked me...poor ragini was scared...
i wonder why she is being calm like a ocean...and taking all craps...its time to give back
i wonder when will ragini the volcano erupts...what do you think guys...when will ragini the volcano erupts that totally blows her mind and blast everyone...
Edited by Mages - 9 years ago
I wonder when will ragini erupts like a volcano...its painful to see her crying
Well, if she erupts so early, Ekta's CVs will not have anything to show because they do not know what to include more or what the ceiling is.
Much as I would love Ragini to stand up for herself, I am sure it's not going to happen anytime soon. 
I want this volcano to erupt. Just visualized its lava causing an incurable harm to Pam & co. 😈
Originally posted by poetic

Well, if she erupts so early, Ekta's CVs will not have anything to show because they do not know what to include more or what the ceiling is.
Much as I would love Ragini to stand up for herself, I am sure it's not going to happen anytime soon.
Those vacant minds toss only tragedy towards us, just for the sake of their age-old dragging.
Same here.. I really want Ragini stands for herself and shuts up Pam's mouth..
True but I think Ragini should clarify about fake marriage first only then she has right to say anything!!
Pam should be shut all time!! too much nautanki!!

NR have not even re - acclimatized and already there is nagin to separate them.

No sar per, I am just watching coz of Ronit and Pallavi
What surprised me the most is that in yesterdays epi,Ragini supported Neil infront of her mother for his act.

Me thinks 'Suhani' will be the trigger.. 
Coz as we're being led to believe, Aagam and Aarav might switch homes.. Nishi's happily getting married and Ranbir is living in a delusional world being fed poison by his vampy Bua.. 

Don't seem like enough reasons for Ragini to explode.. She's going to be a abla naari for a while, as much as the thought makes me cringe and wanna bang my head in frustration.. 

Buttt.. the fact that Suhani is being kept away from her definitely hints at something 'meaty' there.. 
Either she was the reason for Neil-Ragini's separation, which hardly makes any sense to me at the moment
OR
She is Ragini's daughter who was kept away without her knowledge.. 
That would be a real blast from the past, and the tigress will draw out her claws to strike at the ones that have wronged her.. 

OR, there's a third possibility - It's only wishful thinking.. *sigh*

Thanks for the post.. I really wanted to think of something other than the witches!! ðŸ¥±
Originally posted by Fantasia_junkie

Me thinks 'Suhani' will be the trigger..
Coz as we're being led to believe, Aagam and Aarav might switch homes.. Nishi's happily getting married and Ranbir is living in a delusional world being fed poison by his vampy Bua..

Don't seem like enough reasons for Ragini to explode.. She's going to be a abla naari for a while, as much as the thought makes me cringe and wanna bang my head in frustration..

Buttt.. the fact that Suhani is being kept away from her definitely hints at something 'meaty' there..
Either she was the reason for Neil-Ragini's separation, which hardly makes any sense to me at the moment
OR
She is Ragini's daughter who was kept away without her knowledge..
That would be a real blast from the past, and the tigress will draw out her claws to strike at the ones that have wronged her..

OR, there's a third possibility - It's only wishful thinking.. *sigh*

Thanks for the post.. I really wanted to think of something other than the witches!!🥱

Your 2nd option makes perfect sense...suhani being kept away from her...and ragini the volcano erupts...