Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Written Update 31 December 2014 (Page 4)

maria13 Goldie
maria13
maria13

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for update mahi

Loved the scene of Jagya and Nandu   Jagya  counseled Nandu really well Well done scene and acting was awesome as by both actors Clap

I have one question can really pregnancy be found out by checking pulse LOLi have seen it films and serials many times and never heard or read about it in real so just confused LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushaCasper-saba113mahi12tiny15

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for update mahi Happy new year to you
 Loved the scene between Jagya and Nandu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushaCasper-mahi12tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria13

Thanks for update mahi

Loved the scene of Jagya and Nandu   Jagya  counseled Nandu really well Well done scene and acting was awesome as by both actors Clap

I have one question can really pregnancy be found out by checking pulse LOLi have seen it films and serials many times and never heard or read about it in real so just confused LOL
i think yes. bcoz in ancient times it was found out by checking pulse only by vaids/hakeems etc.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Good episode yesterday.

A. Amol and Shiv's riding lessons were very well handled. Proper gear, ambience of the park all good. Liked how Shiv motivated Amol to get on the bike one last time and the surprise happiness on the faces of Shiv and Anandi and rest of family when they saw Amol riding.

B. DB is continuing to poison Anoop's mind and he is allowing it to happen. His greed for money and superiority in the house is overpowering any sense of responsibility towards the house. He is blinded by his hatred towards Alok And Anandi to see the love for him. This drama will get much worse before KB can be whole again. 

C. Thankfully that talk between Jagya and Nandu should be the end of this Gehna, Niranjan and Nandu drama. It has been stretched. Just wish that the makers had taken care to provide Jagya with a pair of shoes for his morning exercise with NanduLOL. Anyway, small thing but looked funny.

D. One of the best scenes was the confrontation betwern Khajan Singh and Dadi Bua. Khajan Singh, with his down-to-earth wisdom of the world immediately saw through the false sweetness of DB's words and was amused. Am sure we are going to see further confrontations between the two, with Khajan giving it back to DB in her own coin. This should be fun.

Prophet_umamblushingaparnauma

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for update mahi 
Happy new year 

Just watched one scene in the episode Jagya and Nandu's and liked it very much 

Jagya's shoes Not a big deal i have seen people doing morning walk  in routine shoes too Tongueso whats funny in it Tonguedon't know

Rest episode skipped DB crap don't care  Sleepy

Precap quite funny pulse checking pregnancy ROFL

Edited by Hina- - 01 January 2015 at 7:33am

AdorableAnushaCasper-saba113tiny15

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by maria13

Thanks for update mahi

i think yes. bcoz in ancient times it was found out by checking pulse only by vaids/hakeems etc.
no dolly its a myth only i have never read it about it too in fact just recently i checked online because i wanted to be sure whether it is true or not  They say its wrong assumption It never happened like this They had other ways to detect pregnancy

AdorableAnushaCasper-saba113tiny15

AdorableAnusha Goldie
AdorableAnusha
AdorableAnusha

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Thank you for update mahi and wish you a happy new year Smile

The best scene of the episode was of Jagya Nandu Loved the way Jagya
counseled Nandu and the way Nandu opened up to him Good scene

Rest episode no comments  Regarding Jagya's shoes i did not pay attention Perhaps cvs too did not know  people check them characters from top to toe LOL

anyways i am sure it was less funny than pulse pregnancy LOLbecause it is something way too small than this one

Anandi got pregnant Good Planning was on from  Gehna's pregnancy track but chalo finally happened LOLThank God Now lets see will we see complete 9 months of pregnancy Sleepyor it will end in some months only

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Casper-saba113tiny15

Casper- Goldie
Casper-
Casper-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for update mahi
Much needed talk between Jagya and Nandu was worth watching Well acted, written  scene Star

Anandi's pregnancy track started Hope cvs don't bore us with dragging her pregnancy just like one month was spend  on one day marriage SleepyCover it in how much balanced time is needed not too much dragging

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113tiny15

Go to top