Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Written Update 31 December 2014 (Page 3)

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged
ROFLyou are surely on a roll or you seem confused ? Lemme clear your confusion

My target was cvs bloopery time line and lack of balance between two stories   you seem to be taking i am criticizing your favorites storyline ?LOLwhen did i say there is  any rule  who should have kid before ? Please first try to understand then comment LOLi have even said Anandi can have her baby after 10 years of her marriage it won't be illogical still you are passing this comment to me LOL

Yeah Gehna Niranjan could have kid before AnSh but let at least a year pass to their marriage Its not been a month yet LOL

May be for you this is  logical one couple have kid in one year of their marriage and other one even after so many leaps and time gone its been just two years to their marriageLOL so  considering this  timeline it means  JaGan got married a year later to AnSh so how come they had their baby before AnSh in one year ? That was rushed because cvs were too eager  to white wash Kalyani devi's Jamuna's sin  i had written on my first comment itself

This is what i have said Logically considering time line Anandi should have got pregnant before Ganga and Ganga later or even if they wanted Ganga first Anandi ji later then at least let the time line be correct This is what i have been saying you are God knows saying what Now hope no more confusion

Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 01 January 2015 at 4:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushamaria13Casper-saba113tiny15

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:18am | IP Logged
ok got it timeline is major goof up Wacko so shd have wrote timeline instead of name Angry

It seems u r forgetting AnSh had in different time zone /planet and BH are in different one Evil Smile

KB and BH having timeline probs...Stern Smile

yes AnSh are following bit normal calender rest are jumping japang...esp JaGan...Ermm

well till now they didn't mention its 2 yrs complete for AnSh marriage LOL last year they shown Anniversary in Jan instead of Dec Evil Smile

Edited by blushing - 01 January 2015 at 4:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prophet_umam_goofyCat_RTee

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged
@aditi you are mistaking sidra's comment She never meant in her comment there is any rule  one couple should have kid before or other later LOLshe is talking about time line
First the time line is wrong There cannot be two years to AnSh marriage considering 20 months giant leaps they took so when they were celebrating their 1st wedding anniversary Time was more than 2 years LOL

second Ganga got married much late than Anandi so she cannot have her baby before Anandi Of course she can have her baby before Anandi but not so soon At one side cvs say its been a year to Ganga's marriage at other they have given her baby too ?

Anandi's pregnancy was very late and people had started to say is something wrong even after celebrating so many SRs and at that she had no plan to adopt so no precautions either she is not getting pregnant so cvs have  acted  stupid They should have made Anandi pregnant before and Ganga later Its not reality Here gods are cvs so considering their story line It now seems Anandi's pregnancy late and Ganga's was rushed There is no balance in both stories

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushamaria13Casper-saba113BeautifulSoul_tiny15

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:30am | IP Logged
I got it gals...since name was wrote I got confused...yes instead of Anandi u shd have wrote time zone is major goof ups...Angry

anyone can have kids with their wish...if they shown timeline correct even Ganga had kid before Anandi...

AnSh first year of marriage JaGan meet got married and had kid all this in 12 months which is major goof up...this shd have written LOL they shown its been  AnSh had anniversary after JaGan wedding then it look logical...then Ganga becomes mom...

Anandi's pregnancy timing mention hence I got Ermm

well they never clear Ermm but seems AnSh always into planning even before Amol LOL  

anyways...all clear 

Edited by blushing - 01 January 2015 at 4:31am
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

ok got it timeline is major goof up Wacko so shd have wrote timeline instead of name Angry

It seems u r forgetting AnSh had in different time zone /planet and BH are in different one Evil Smile

KB and BH having timeline probs...Stern Smile

yes AnSh are following bit normal calender rest are jumping japang...esp JaGan...Ermm

well till now they didn't mention its 2 yrs complete for AnSh marriage LOL last year they shown Anniversary in Jan instead of Dec Evil Smile
i thought it is clear LOLanyways glad it is  it is clear now 

Time line both stories are not going in parallel Time line is not correct for both sides as we have seen AnSh calender was same as JaGan before but suddenly it twisted from wedding anniversary that made everything Wacko

AdorableAnushamaria13Casper-saba113tiny15blushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:40am | IP Logged
well we shd thank CV they didn't show Singer Sa had kid and AnSh celebrating 2nd Anniversary Evil Smile 
anyways...soon we might see that too...D'oh
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:45am | IP Logged
well i wrote name  to mention goof up of time line and no balance between both stories Did not know it will create confusions LOL

Yes AnSh were always into planning to have baby so that makes it quite confusing why so late of course Ganga can have baby before Anandi  but time line  should have been correct This is what i meant 

AdorableAnushamaria13Casper-saba113tiny15blushing

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

well we shd thank CV they didn't show Singer Sa had kid and AnSh celebrating 2nd Anniversary Evil Smile 
anyways...soon we might see that too...D'oh
 Deadwe will see music sa's suhaag raat , love confession and baby track tooDeadNahi chahiye Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushamaria13Casper-saba113tiny15

Go to top