Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: blushing

ok got it timeline is major goof up  so shd have wrote timeline instead of name πŸ˜‘

It seems u r forgetting AnSh had in different time zone /planet and BH are in different one πŸ˜ˆ

KB and BH having timeline probs...😳

yes AnSh are following bit normal calender rest are jumping japang...esp JaGan...πŸ€”

well till now they didn't mention its 2 yrs complete for AnSh marriage πŸ˜† last year they shown Anniversary in Jan instead of Dec πŸ˜ˆ

i thought it is clear πŸ˜†anyways glad it is  it is clear now 

Time line both stories are not going in parallel Time line is not correct for both sides as we have seen AnSh calender was same as JaGan before but suddenly it twisted from wedding anniversary that made everything

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well we shd thank CV they didn't show Singer Sa had kid and AnSh celebrating 2nd Anniversary πŸ˜ˆ 
anyways...soon we might see that too...
well i wrote name  to mention goof up of time line and no balance between both stories Did not know it will create confusions πŸ˜†

Yes AnSh were always into planning to have baby so that makes it quite confusing why so late of course Ganga can have baby before Anandi  but time line  should have been correct This is what i meant 
Originally posted by: blushing

well we shd thank CV they didn't show Singer Sa had kid and AnSh celebrating 2nd Anniversary πŸ˜ˆ 

anyways...soon we might see that too...

πŸ€’we will see music sa's suhaag raat , love confession and baby track too🀒Nahi chahiye πŸ€’
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update mahi

Loved the scene of Jagya and Nandu   Jagya  counseled Nandu really well Well done scene and acting was awesome as by both actors πŸ‘

I have one question can really pregnancy be found out by checking pulse πŸ˜†i have seen it films and serials many times and never heard or read about it in real so just confused πŸ˜†
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for update mahi Happy new year to you
 Loved the scene between Jagya and Nandu

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maria13

Thanks for update mahi

Loved the scene of Jagya and Nandu   Jagya  counseled Nandu really well Well done scene and acting was awesome as by both actors πŸ‘

I have one question can really pregnancy be found out by checking pulse πŸ˜†i have seen it films and serials many times and never heard or read about it in real so just confused πŸ˜†

i think yes. bcoz in ancient times it was found out by checking pulse only by vaids/hakeems etc.
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good episode yesterday.

A. Amol and Shiv's riding lessons were very well handled. Proper gear, ambience of the park all good. Liked how Shiv motivated Amol to get on the bike one last time and the surprise happiness on the faces of Shiv and Anandi and rest of family when they saw Amol riding.

B. DB is continuing to poison Anoop's mind and he is allowing it to happen. His greed for money and superiority in the house is overpowering any sense of responsibility towards the house. He is blinded by his hatred towards Alok And Anandi to see the love for him. This drama will get much worse before KB can be whole again. 

C. Thankfully that talk between Jagya and Nandu should be the end of this Gehna, Niranjan and Nandu drama. It has been stretched. Just wish that the makers had taken care to provide Jagya with a pair of shoes for his morning exercise with NanduπŸ˜†. Anyway, small thing but looked funny.

D. One of the best scenes was the confrontation betwern Khajan Singh and Dadi Bua. Khajan Singh, with his down-to-earth wisdom of the world immediately saw through the false sweetness of DB's words and was amused. Am sure we are going to see further confrontations between the two, with Khajan giving it back to DB in her own coin. This should be fun.
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update mahi 
Happy new year 

Just watched one scene in the episode Jagya and Nandu's and liked it very much 

Jagya's shoes Not a big deal i have seen people doing morning walk  in routine shoes too πŸ˜›so whats funny in it πŸ˜›don't know

Rest episode skipped DB crap don't care  πŸ₯±

Precap quite funny pulse checking pregnancy πŸ€£
Edited by Hina- - 9 years ago
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

i think yes. bcoz in ancient times it was found out by checking pulse only by vaids/hakeems etc.

no dolly its a myth only i have never read it about it too in fact just recently i checked online because i wanted to be sure whether it is true or not  They say its wrong assumption It never happened like this They had other ways to detect pregnancy