India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Written Update 31 December 2014

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Happy new year to all forum members PartyLast update of last episode  of 2014 here it is

Kesar Bagh

Subhadra after praying in the temple sees Khajan out of his room looking around for Anandi Subhadra is disgusted seeing him Khajan  seeing her comes to her but Subhadra stops him not to come near her  Khajan asks her about Anandi He wants to give his clothes for washing as she had asked him . Subhadra taunts him you should know your disease can spread to others but you don't care for others you thought why not make others sick along with you so that you can get company . Khajan says he did not think about It mistake happened from him . Subhadra says its not your mistake but Anandi's mistake she should have made you understand but what even Anandi can do she has to take care of whole family , her child , her NGO now you too  . Subhadra goes to distribute Parasad among others. Khajan says she insulted him and his daughter but he cannot tell this to Anandi or anyone for the sake of peace in the family

Badi Haveli

Jagya Nandu come after jogging and sit together outside . Nandu says he is too tired now . Jagya asks him so soon ? Nandu asks from where he got the idea of exercise today ? Jagya says I do it daily Exercise is good for health from now you should join me too in the morning . Nandu says once he will stop going to school then he will exercise daily before going to godown . Jagya says the school principle called me for one more lecture on sex education Last time I told about good and bad touch but principle said children after getting half information from here and there  often  get mislead and confused so detailed knowledge is necessary when a boy and girl cross the childhood age  the harmonic changes how they  impact them  on their  mind and heart. Nandu says I know everything I don't want to know more  Jagya asks him what do you know ? Nandu says  what you told last time and what that Gopal his cousin who lives in city told him everything and he  told me everything .Jagya asks him so Gopal told you this ? Nandu says just like in the story you told in that servant Bhola troubled Dimpy same way Niranjan will too trouble my mother He won't even  let me and Bhairavi sleep with mother He won't let us be  with mother even in room I came to know about all this on wedding day otherwise I would not have let mother marry Niranjan Niranjan is a very bad man just like Bhola .Jagya tells Nandu whatever you are thinking is wrong I told you all that story to make you children aware of how some bad people take advantage of  innocent children but that does not mean everyone is like this . Nandu asks you mean Niranjan won't trouble my mother .Jagya says the way you are thinking not at all  Husband wife relation is very special Husband life live together Its normal for husband wife but yes it is only right when both's will is involved in it otherwise no . Husband wife have all right to live together and Niranjan takes care of Taisaa so much He loves you and Bhairavi so much why he will do something like this which will give pain to Taisaa If Niranjan would be bad guy so would I , Ganga and Dadisaa  have got Taisaa married to him Never Ok tell me you want to keep your mother away from Niranjan because you want to keep her happy Nandu nods as yes . Jagya asks him are you making her happy ? By talking so rudely to her ,emotionally blackmailing her , 24/7 keeping eye on her where she goes , what she does, by not studying by not going   to school are you making her happy ? With your these acts you are hurting her Nandu says I only want to keep my mother happy  Jagya says I have not seen her from the time you started doing this Its been days since she smiled All the time I see her worried and crying . nandu says I won't let my mother cry Now Bapusaa is not with her so she is my responsibility  Jagya says in absence of your father you have taken her responsibility but is this the way you are fulfilling your responsibility by giving pain to her  Tausaa would never have liked this  Jagya tries to make Nandu understand marriage relationship is not all about physical intimacy More than that what is important is   love  . respect , understanding, trust   and Taisaa has got all that from Niranjan just like she got from your father   Whatever you have in your mind is wrong  information which has spoiled your mindset Niranjan will never separate you and Bhairavi from Taisaa as he is your father now . Nandu is emotional and gets up and goes to room Before going he looks back at Jagya once then goes to his room

Kesar Bagh

Shiv and Amol again come inside after their cycling training session seeing no one is around . Amol has enjoyed the cycling lessons today as he got to eat burger too . Anandi catches father and son again and asks them from they are coming  She sees ketchup stain on Amol's shirt and asks him from where he got It. Amol answers he ate burger  Anandi asks burger in the morning ? they talked about It before too junk food is not good for health and you are coming eating junk food in the morning ? . Amol says  so it means he cannot eat burger in the morning but can eat in evening ? AnSh smile at Amol's innocent question

Anoop brings pakodos for Subhadra and also asks advice from her referring to   yesterday's Daddu's words Is he wrong if he is trying to stand on his feet and do his own business Should he follow Alok everywhere ? Should he forget everything and make up with Alok so that differences in the family can be removed  Subhadra instigates him I feel bad for you and also praise you  even after you are not at fault  still you are ready to bow for the sake of peace in the family She instigates him against everyone and is happy he is still under her spell  

Jaitsar

Nandu comes to Godown The munim is asking a worker to fix the switch problem Nandu asks him to do it . Nandu asks Munim he had to go to market so go there he will take care of here . Munim does not want to go but Nandu insists him and he has to follow the order

Udaipur

Shiv teaches Amol cycling and finally Amol starts cycling on his own confidently  Shiv surprises his family   come out side and Amol ? All worried run outside to see what happened and pleasantly surprised to see Amol cycling . Anandi is very happy to see it

Precap

At temple Anandi faints One lady checks her pulse When Shiv comes running she informs him good news his wife is pregnant

Edited by mahi12 - 01 January 2015 at 6:31am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sobha229rachnadhodi713gckasturibookbrain007AdorableAnushamaria13Casper-saba113Misseshasa_siwonSPujaDreamer_ambbihaumam_goofyCat_BeautifulSoul_pyar-ishktiny15Surish

gckasturi Groupbie
gckasturi
gckasturi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
I don't understand why Jagya didn't use himself as an example to Nandu. He had such a long conversation with Nandu, and he didn't even once mention that he loves Manu like his own son and didn't separate Ganga from Manu? I would think that his own example might be more convincing than generalizations.
I haven't seen the episode so I don't know, but this is the impression that I got from the written update. For those who watched, did Jagya try to take his own example at all? Just wondering.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rachnadhodi713

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
No Jagya has not used his own example but do he really needs to give that example because Nandu knows that He knows Mannu is not Jagya's own son but he loves Mannu like his own son and have not separated Ganga and Mannu . Nandu knows all this and Nandu knows Jagya he is a good person but he does not know Niranjan much thats why he was easily brainwashed by Gopal against Niranjan and he thinks Niranjan is a bad guy who  trapped his mother for his personal lust and in this he will separate him and Bhairavi from their mother  . Jagya was right the way he talked to Nandu He did not make generalizations if he would have given his own example i too love Mannu even though he is not my own son Nandu's obvious answer would be you are not like Niranjan so ?

I personally liked the conversation between brothers and the way Jagya tried to make Nandu understand it was well done  Jagya did it quite convincingly

Edited by mahi12 - 01 January 2015 at 3:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushamaria13Casper-saba113Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update mahi

Happy new year to you too and all forum members

Jagya Nandu's conversation was good Jagya did it quite well just like i expected  I liked the conversation between the brothers and like the way Jagya tried to make his younger brother understand Jagya smartly got from Nandu who fed this in his mind

Precap hmmm famous filmy way to find out  pregnancy through checking pulse LOLThat lady is a doctor who told Shiv Anandi is pregnant Shockedwasn't she the orphanage head Confused

Edited by kikyo - 31 December 2014 at 2:10pm

AdorableAnushamaria13Casper-saba113mahi12BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
i agree mahi Jagya does not need to give his and Mannu's  own example because Nandu knows that but still he is thinking like this for Niranjan is only because he knows Jagya and he does not know about Niranjan much therefore he was easily brainwashed by Gopal He is taking Niranjan's all goodness  fake to trap his mother just like Bhola trapped Dimpy in that story  Jagya was right in talking about Niranjan's perspective only , telling Nandu his virtues ,if Niranjan would be a bad guy then they won't have got Gehna married to Niranjan , making him understand husband wife relationship,  trying to make Nandu see his acts are hurting his mother not bringing happiness to her Jagya handled it quite well like he should be .

Edited by kikyo - 01 January 2015 at 3:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maria13Casper-saba113mahi12BeautifulSoul_

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Finding out pregnancy through checking  pulse is a very famous filmy and serial  way LOLDon't know who invented this but it is too unreal LOL

Edited by mahi12 - 01 January 2015 at 4:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushamaria13Casper-saba113tiny15

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU

Good scene with Nandu and Jagya, I was hoping would get it then and there but he seem still need time

Amol, is so happy he finally learn to ride, thanks to his father

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Missesha_goofyCat_

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
Nandu's misconceptions about man woman relationship is being sorted out by Jagya and the rest of his problems with Niranjan can be addressed by GN.

Amol Shiv scene is cute . Like the way they are so scared about lying to Anandi . Even if it is only done in jest and with good intentions . It just brings out the importance they give to Anandi in their lives

Anop by the time he realizes I guess it will be too late

Finally Amol crossed the next hurdle in his life with the help of his father

Precap -Scene looks beautiful Anandi Shiv's next phase in life is being revealed in temple.Big smileDay Dreaming

Misseshasa_siwonumamhisusmita_goofyCat_RTeeblushing

Go to top