Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Sakshi Tanwar name mentioned 
Gautami Gadgil Kapoor on her return to acting and hubby Ram Kapoor's real and relatable look in his TV shows. 

Once you have tasted blood, it's difficult to resist the temptation again, says Gautami Gadgil Kapoor. She is returning to TV with Rajan Shahi's Tere Sheher Mein, seven months after her last outing Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi, which shut in three months owing to a poor run. "I was thoroughly disappointed and was in a state of shock. I had no clue that television has become TRP-driven and so cut-throat that shows are being pulled off in three-four months," she says. 

Am almost a single parent: Gautami Kapoor
Her new role, by her own admission, isn't much different from her previous outing " she plays a mother again, but she is gung-ho about the story and the way it's shot. She says, "Nobody on TV can offer me anything different. We are attempting something new in terms of the content and the way it is shot. We might not look glamorous on the show, but rather simple and washed out, which might be jarring for the viewers."

Click here to know more about your favourite channel
Gautami feels there is a dearth of good roles for actresses who want to return after a hiatus as nobody writes a central character keeping them in mind. "You may not become the lead of the show, but you can still make a mark if you are talented. But unfortunately, you are not even offered roles once you are past a certain age. But then, there are shows like Bade Achhe Laggte Hain with Ram as the male lead despite him being overweight. He turned a lot of things around for his contemporaries and the way a hero is perceived," she believes. 

Set reminders for your favourite TV Shows 
Ram's female fan following saw a rise during that show. "It was funny. Because he is my husband, I take him for granted. I would tell him to lose weight. He managed to change the perception. It was a big gamble which paid off. Most men after a certain age look like he did on the show and hence, it looked real and relatable," she says. Does she still nag him about his weight? "No, he does his own thing. I am happy the way things are," she laughs. And how did she take to the lip-lock sequence between Ram and Sakshi Tanwar? "I wasn't too comfortable in the beginning. But I became fine as it was with Sakshi, who I have known for years. I married Ram knowing the fact that he is an actor and will never impose terms and conditions on him. That would be limiting him. It's a big thing for a woman to let go of it, but this profession comes with that baggage," she replies. However, she isn't game for such a scene. "I don't think I can do something like that. I am not that forward. I know I would be acting, but to take that step, I really have to be in love with that person," she says. And how would her husband react to it? "He is extremely possessive. If I were in his shoes and I had to do something like that, there would have been a lot of conflict. That's how Indian men are. They tend to get very possessive when it comes to their wife and daughter. Actually, I don't know how he will react as I have never asked him this. When you are past a certain age, fears are far deep and complicated. You don't fear that your man would leave you for another woman," she replies. 

Source - http://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/Gautami-Gadgil-Kapoor-I-dont-nag-Ram-about-his-weight-anymore/articleshow/46368532.cms?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=toitv
Edited by aanchaltulshan - 9 years ago
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS Aanchal,
Gautami as a wife is so much confident about sakshi😆😉
LovingRaYa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bpatil3

TFS Aanchal,

Welcome my dear  
she is confident may be their are so much understand between both of them
peeyara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bpatil3

TFS Aanchal,

bht zyaada confidence hogaya na ðŸ˜†
LovingRaYa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peeyara

bht zyaada confidence hogaya na ðŸ˜†

Indeed Naseem ðŸ˜‰
LovingRaYa thumbnail
She changed the way we looked at housewives, thanks to her strong portrayals of Parvati Aggarwal in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii and Priya Kapoor in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain and Sakshi Tanwar continues to be one of the most sought after actresses of Indian television industry. But not many know that the lady with an infectious smile and a sweet demeanour one can't ignore also seems to be the most in demand friend of TV celebs! Yes, the actress who's lying low and looking for some interesting offers to come her way and end her unintentional hiatus from the small screen seems to be the most popular buddy of television stars.

And, a proof of the same is the fact that you'll spot a picture or two of the actress in every other TV celebs' Instagram account, with a probable caption which would read- "with my best buddy". From Ram Kapoor to Shweta Kawaatra and Shweta Keswani to Aashka Goradia, Sakshi is best friends with anybody you can think of right now!

Well, guess it's the sweetness that Sakshi exudes which makes her so friendly and if you still can't believe ehat we are saying, here's a look at some pictures of Sakshi and her friends from the TV industry.

Pictures which prove Sakshi Tanwar is the most wanted friend of TV celebs

To see more Pictures go to the link below

http://daily.bhaskar.com/news/CEL-heres-what-makes-sakshi-tanwar-the-best-friend-of-all-the-tv-celebs-4916836-PHO.html
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Sakshi Tanwar to join 'Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar'?
Sakshi Tanwar to join 'Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar'?
Sakshi Tanwar 
Actress Sakshi Tanwar is said to be in talks to star in the soap opera "Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar". 

According to a source, Sakshi's character will reveal a big mystery about the past of Neil (played by Ronit Roy) and Ragini (essayed by Pallavi Kulkarni). 

Sakshi is known for her lead roles in popular TV shows like "Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii" and "Bade Achhe Lagte Hain". 

LovingRaYa thumbnail

A fan work 
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Code Red control panel discussion