India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

a message to the writer

yusu1993 Goldie
yusu1993
yusu1993

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I recently read a topic where someone interacted with the writer ,its my humble request to forward my message to pin head writer

"Dear writer is it important to take your show in a clich manner? We got your point of balancing negativity and positivity but how? With the same old gheesi peeti lines where heroine is the abla nari and is taking all the shit and crap and hero is supporting the evil? Why is it important to show the hero dumb? It's okay with the evil in the house we also accept the fact that yuvraj doesn't love suhani but some feelings are growing in him , thats good. We as viewers also like the fact of suhani not knowing of yuvraj loving soumya in the past I hope she never learns about it. But we as a viewer want yuvraj to find soumya's evil intentions and her feelings and him hating her more and trying to keep suhani away from the trap that would be interesting to see a hero taking stand without the heroine knowing. Suhani doesnt know cool keep it that way but make yuvraj learn about soumya intention and him feeling disgusted about his choice. Let evilg gang be evil but yuvraj should be dre to protect the innocent suhani . That would help us viewers and you writers of providing yuvani and provide evil too. Please keep in mind what viewers want because at the end of day we have to bare the show hoping for something good. From a viewer from Pakistan. Thank-you "

Do send it please

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000sandiabShinning_ADshanakyasharan

yusu1993 Goldie
yusu1993
yusu1993

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Do send it anyone who can really do it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiab

walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:03am | IP Logged
We are in an unusual situation.   The viewer is receiving a freebee, and the whole idea which motivates the TV industry, is not how to entertain the viewer, but how to induce him or her to buy the products the advertisers show at intervals.   The advertisers know that intelligent people will not fall in their trap that easily, so they aim at those who have short attention spans and who like to indulge in titillation.  Evil has that potential, and that is why we find evil getting more time than good on these shows.    Whether we like or not, the industry has the money and we do not.   The actors and actresses, give their best, and can not refuse the good money they earn by playing their part in these shows, and if they did not, this would be a dull country, and we will have to go back to the primitive days, going for long walks, swimming in rivers, doing gardening, doing long hours of work in factories.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiab

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:30am | IP Logged
i would have done it but i deactivated my fb acc i will ask seby to send it for u or i will find the post where she gave the link to 1 of the dialogue writers fb page and u could actually interact with him yourself.
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by walquest2000

We are in an unusual situation.   The viewer is receiving a freebee, and the whole idea which motivates the TV industry, is not how to entertain the viewer, but how to induce him or her to buy the products the advertisers show at intervals.   The advertisers know that intelligent people will not fall in their trap that easily, so they aim at those who have short attention spans and who like to indulge in titillation.  Evil has that potential, and that is why we find evil getting more time than good on these shows.    Whether we like or not, the industry has the money and we do not.   The actors and actresses, give their best, and can not refuse the good money they earn by playing their part in these shows, and if they did not, this would be a dull country, and we will have to go back to the primitive days, going for long walks, swimming in rivers, doing gardening, doing long hours of work in factories.
lol are u trying to make the show more attractive lol i rather watch dadi and her goons than do gardening LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top