India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya 31st December 2014 written update

Asherkibiwi Coolbie
Asherkibiwi
Asherkibiwi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Tannu calls some1 and orders him to make accident of bulbul . Sarla scolds purvi for being lazy.purvi goes to help her mom.she does her nautanki.her mom complaints to sarla that u spoiled her by sending her to further studies, sarla supports her.Sarla asks if anyone called pragya? Purvi said she did n aliya s fine now .calling bell rings n sarla open d door, it was tannu n aliya.aliya says she came to meet bulbul.
In bulbul's room she is talking to purab.bb tells she wont believe aliya.purab said she actually changed now but bb is not trusting her sudden change.then they flirts to eachother.purab invites her to restaurant in evening. Purvi comes there and tells some1 had came to meet her, so she cuts d call .bb asks Purvi abt d guest, she says its aliya.
Aliya asks sarla if she allows she want to talk to bulbul alone.sarla agrees.aliya stops tanu when she was abt to follow her. Sarla asks tanu to sit.purvi brings water for her.tanu is doing her nakre.purvi asks why her ADs r not seen n tv nowadays.tanu tells she took a break frm modelling.purvi taunts her saying thats why ur staying n pragya di's Sasural leaving ur house.purvi praises pragya n abhi's jodi .tanu said abhi is handsome that every girl will look good with him.purvi's mom bring tea for tanu, purvi knowingly pours d tea n tanu's dress.she screams.purvi said she intentionally does it and if she dares to bad mouth abt pragya she will break her eyes, now option is urs if u wanna save ur eyes or dress ;) .
Bb asks aliya why r u here.aliya says I didn't came to fight with u but ask ur apologies. She says now she realized she is wrong and now wanna change.she says she came there to give her something and gives her her engagement ring.aliya tells now its urs and asks her to take care of purab and wishes them best.bb tells u can't win my trust with ur emotional speech and I know to keep purab happy, she says she can't change ever.
Tanu meets rakesh vashisht .he promotes newyear special show newyear dhamakaa .
Purab and bulbul are sitting n a restaurant.purab is n romantic mood with his love .they have cute nokjokh over confessing love.bb complains he doesn't love her, if he does propose her n a different way.purab is confused.bb tells n future when their kids will ask how was their lovestory she wanna tell them something unique, not d usual film style proposal which will make them sleep. Purab thinks for d ideas.bb says she want him to propose her n a unique way.he gets idea and gets d attention of other ppls.he asks 3/4 girls to come forward.bb wonders what he is upto.purab says he will recognize her frm these girls and ties a towel around his eyes.bb warns him to think again,he have to spend his life with the girl whose hand he will hold. He close his eyes with d cloth n starts guessing bulbul.she does make it difficult by changing her position. .but he pulls her n huggs.tanu brings aliya to d same restaurant where rabul came.aliya asks why she insists to come there, tanu tells her to come inside.back to rabul, purab says he can recognize her even frm 5 lack ppls ( kmh title music n bg) and says I love u, they huggs .tanu shows this to aliya who were shocked.
Tanu asks what happend u were saying ur happy for bb purab but ur eyes says u dont like to see bb with purab.aliya says yes I love purab but its not good to spoil others happiness for me.I had took d decision, its for my bhai too.tanu is surprised with her answer and said if u dont want fine I ll make their destiny.aliya asks what u mean?.tanu said she wont do anything but bulbul's destiny would do.they will get married only if they r together, what if they dont stay together.aliya looks@rabul and sees they had left.
Purab n bb comes out.purab gets a call so he tells bb to walk.aliya n tanu watch them frm other side.aliya asks what is she upto.tanu says she wanna show something and signs a men to drive d car.bb is crossing d road...aliya sees that car coming towards bulbul to hit her.tanu looks@aliya's side n doesn't find her there. Bb sees the car coming towards her. Purab shouts her name

No precap!

Happy newyear everyone Hug

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Asherkibiwi - 31 December 2014 at 1:03pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sobha229meatie_2dent4uShopnilaak020203RaleighbcatChaudhrytmdevashree_hKrazzy4u786blue_rose1605UmIbrahimsoapwatcher1jyoti06...Dexterity...MagesSurish

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Happy New Year...Party
its a New Year Gift to all Rabulians...loved the episode...
it was romantic as well as hilarious...Rabul made for each other...

i would love to ignore the 2 devils...but loved the way BB didn't trust aaliya and purvi gives left right and center to tannu...
Krazzy4u786 IF-Dazzler
Krazzy4u786
Krazzy4u786

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!Smile
Thanks 4 the WU
Raleighbcat Senior Member
Raleighbcat
Raleighbcat

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Thank you for WU. Happy New Year!
blue_rose1605 IF-Rockerz
blue_rose1605
blue_rose1605

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
tfs for Wu... happy new year
poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. It was a very boring episode with no Abhi and Pragya. My family was bored and changing the channel most of the time.
Only Purvi scene was good .
...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Tfs dear..
Happy new year
Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Thanks Asherkibiwi for Kumkum Bhagya December 31, 2014 written update!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top