Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

πŸ€—
nehaarshi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post as usal it was an emotional epi..kuddos to shivya and harshadπŸ‘
hatts off to shivya for really showing the suffering while a women faces it..πŸ‘πŸ‘...and harshad ...*BRILLIANT**
my fav scene too where he holds her in his arms aftr she faints and hw he caresses her head😳 ..bechara felt really sad when she blamed him πŸ˜­πŸ˜­and precap😭😭made me cry😭
Edited by nehaarshi09 - 9 years ago
blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wishes for the very best in 2015 πŸ€—

Ok, how is SAC going to come out of this one?  "Mr. Blow Hot, Blow Cold in a moment" did it yet again.  He told Arzoo he loved her one day and the next, told her he hated her to the point of wanting her to leave his house.  It did not go amiss that he turned his back whilst stating this so that she could not see his expressions.  Now, it will take a lot of convincing on his part to make her understand his sincerity this time around and did he make a start with what we saw in the precap?  Is the king playing his hand to keep the queen in his vicinity.  High time, I say, to right the wrong he has done. 

Even though she was upset with SAC, glad Arzoo carried the phone presented by him πŸ˜‰.  Horrible tragedy averted with the hero doing what the hero does best - saving heroine's honor that earned him much needed blessings from Nausheen (most apt choice of words spoken by her).  If SAC is not the asking kind, he needs to become one immediately πŸ˜†.  Coupled with a beautiful moment holding an unconscious heroine, the hero did well πŸ‘πŸΌ.

KA & her paleolithic beliefs 😑 earned her the put-down she always deserves from Alvira.  On the other hand, Alvira deliberately lied to Nausheen that nothing happened in her absence to disturb Arzoo 😲.  But more telling today were Anam's expressions and concern which goes to show how serious a woman's honor should be considered and protected.

Dunno how the scenario will play out  - will Sahir stand up to Rehman without knowing the paternity results or put his head to the gun afterward?  Wish it were the former πŸ˜‰.

docmonica thumbnail
I am happy that for once, the screen attempted rape , is shown with a purpose to help and educate women and to articulate on how they can protect themselves. I mean how brilliant and what an awesome use of TV time! How brilliant is the idea to video call Sahir, because video calls keep dialing until it's connects. And even if the camera doesn't fall just right, the receiver would still hear what was going on! There are so many apps that can track your location to your loved ones, but how she messages him her location and the serial showing everyone on screen how simple it is to do, was wonderful! I really applaud the whole humsafars team for coming up with this track and demonstrating it for public good and women empowerment rather than the usual helpless female track where the female is just graphically shown being horrifically victimized. A family can watch this scene together and turn and have a discussion or plan out how to keep themselves or their family members safe in their own lives.

😊 πŸ‘

Next, I really like Alvira sometimes. She is also a strong character. She doesn't waste her time fighting every argument, but when she does step in and speak up it is usually very effective and pro women. I have read a lot about how some people can't relate to her because she is not very motherly, but I think she almost has to be this tough when she is dealing with The likes of a Sahir. He obviously listens to her and her opinion is important to him. I think she is right to express her displeasure at him for how he treated Arzoo because she is being tough on him so he can clearly start taking some responsibility for hurting her, whatever his reasons were. I think she steps in when she can so he can change his behavior . She may have wanted them to be together from the beginning, but she never told them that...she was hoping that they would fall in love and she was just helping set the scene. Plus she had no idea Of the bet between Sahir and Zaki until it was all done. So she rightfully asked "Arzoo ka Kya?" Hence I agree with her for giving Sahir a little bit of a hard time...but I'm sure once she sees him break down as he is doing in the precap, she will soften and try to help him .

Harshad is just amazing as Sahir and one can't say enough good things...I am rooting for some happiness in the New Year. Happy new year to you all in this forum!!! May the New year bring lots of happiness and the "fulfillment of everyone's arzoos"to quote Nausheen. 😳 😳
allforlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jyoti as usual u did it again - echoed my thoughts and a bigg huggy to u for that πŸ€—

Arzoo didnr really mean what she said to sahir. Also I don't think she blamed him for arranging the molestattion. It was the concern he was showing n him saving her that she said wa playacting. And during that confrontation I don't think.she was convinced by sahirs explanation. She said she will leavw the house onlt after he said he doesn't trust her.

I m really hopeful now that in d new year they will bring saaz close and in a good way 😊

Excuse d typos n A Very Happy New Year to all!
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful post jyoti and swetha great job with collages.
Today the last day of the year the c.v.'s gave message to the society and they did pull out in a decent yet very effective way. All the lovely ladies out there like jothi said its the use presence of mind and awareness is very important to face a situation like this. 
Now that we are all seeing what is happening around us rather than just considering it as a part of show please ! Please ! Spread awareness around you and warn the little angles around to keep them safe and be alert . No matter in which part of world we live the situation is safe.
Till recently I being in UAE always felt we are any time safer than the people in India but you never know what knocks your door .

At part from this what I really liked is alvira said its important for a mother toteach  boys how to respect woman and not blame the girl for eveything πŸ‘ this is where mind set needs to change.
Having said that Alvira ji when you that then why didn't you teach the same to your boys ...
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just honestly feel in trying to make people sympathize with arzoo they have pushed back sahir's pain, his story ... i mean he has been in so much pain ... living with it for 7 years ... fighting it all alone ... no one to support him ... talk to him ... understand him ... did he really need this guilt on top of that? Is it justified if we think about it from a human's POV? Isn't he the one who needed healing? And now he will be the one running after her because of his guilt trying to make things right for her? What about him? And if he heals himself just because he fell in love with her then where is the concept of humsafars, what is arzoo's contribution in healing his pain ... none? Because it will be his love for her that will heal him!

I am not at all saying that arzoo shouldn't be feeling the way she is feeling ... but I feel the story is lost some where ... 

Don't know how they will show it here on ... but for now am lost as far as the story goes ... because there is too much focus on making people sympathizing with one character that the other's pain is lost some where ... the pain with which this story started ... the story lacks balance!
Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
Butterflies98 thumbnail
Happy new year Jyoti and Sweta!!! Keep up the good work. We love reading your posts. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Once again Wonderful post Jyoti πŸ‘πŸ‘ and wonderful collage by Shweta.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Happy New year to both of you...
Yeah todays episode was bit disturbing to watched but it was very good.. CV has passed really very good message to society woman using presense of mind and technology πŸ‘ 
I too agree with you for " applauding Shivya  , Harshad and that Creepy Cab Driver for pulling out the whole Molestation scene professionally without any reservations " 

"One interesting point to ponder here is why Aarzoo called up Sahir only for help and not Zaki even after learning about Sahir's betrayal Ermm  ; This clearly indicated that her heart still believes that Sahir only is her true saviour whom she can always trust in such times of crisis , reason why in such situation , the first person she could think of is Sahir only and not anyone else " 100 % agree with you. Her heart is still believes he will come to rescue her as always he did in past.. 😳 

The scene when Aarzoo faints and he cares her, watch her nonstop with guilful eyes, he brings her home, his whole attention was on her ... the whole scene was so beautiful.. truly his eyes spoke how much he loves her and how much he was feeling sorry and guilty that somewhere he was feeling responsible for her situation... 

Precap is awesome.. Sahir doesn't want Aarzoo to away from him.. he is begging infront of his mother, crying for his life.. πŸ˜­ looking forward for tomorrow's episode.. 
Danseuse thumbnail

Dear All,
Lovely posts by all and esp. jyoti06.
I liked Shivya Pathania the most in yesterday's episode. Kudos to this newcomer. To portray a girl trapped and on the verge of being molested by a mean looking man is no joke. Even if you hav to act it out, you hav to feel it and that's commendable. The fear, terror striken screams, the helplessness, fighting all out - it felt so real. My heart went out to Nirbhaya and all the girls who hav experienced this gruesome torture in reality.

Being a Mumbaikar, I always believe this city is the safest in India, but its great that a TV show has given an insight on how to use your smartphone smartly. πŸ˜‰ 

My take on the serial -going forward -  
The Creatives are doing a good job in sketching the characters of Sahir and Zaks.

Sahir is the brooding, arrogant, ruthless rich guy with a hidden past and Zaks is his younger, happy go lucky, irresponsible, promiscuous younger bro with a good heart. :)

Arzoo walks in and changes everything.

So now, both the bros hearts beat for Arzoo and after yesterdays episode, Arzoo will hate Sahir and Zaks may give her a shoulder to cry on. But Arzoo cannot forget that Sahir saved her and Sahir realizes that he loves her too much to let go.

So the twist here could possibly be that Arzoo may stay on (after Alvira insists) or Alvira tells Sahir to marry Arzoo. This can change the character of Zaks as he feels cheated by his bro (he doesn't know that Sahir really loves her too) and the Saiyyara equation may change. Zaks may agree to marry Samaira in return for Saiyyara. 😲😲 

So while Sahir refuses Rehmaan to go ahead with Zaks -Sam nikaah, Zaks may agree...and he may also release the DVD to the media...

Kuch bhi ho sakta hain!!!!

- Rekha