SaAz: I will always Protect your Honour - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago

Happy new year jyo n god bless u dear πŸ˜›

Ok it was a decent epi n ARZOO was better than day before ...n sahir was as good as good can get 

Nausheen n her blessings were so apt πŸ˜ƒ

For once I am Happy as zaki is the freind ...n Alvira does want sahir n ARZOO together but I wonder if there is more to her than wht she let's on 

KA n Alvira face off was πŸ˜²

Precap made my cry ...this man has suffered so much 
Originally posted by BHAVII

Happy New Year to allπŸ₯³
Am back for now with my two cents worthπŸ˜ƒ

Jyoti nice  analysis and Shweta nice collages. Shivya's black dress was nice and yes all of them did nice job todayπŸ‘

The past week show was like a roller coaster ride. Too much happened and could not discuss it😳. But today it was a climax. She asked him alll the right questions to which he answered what his brain asked him to do but his heart was crying. The moment he said I did not love you there was a pause. I am so glad that he told her everything about his fareb. So now they can start a fresh. 

I loved the use of technology during the time of need. Presence of mind is what is required during sudden attack and then Alvira's two centsπŸ‘
Yes she failed with Zaki according to many but to me he has never molested any girl and have never forced any one. He has flirted and had live in relation which is way different from molestation.

I saw a change of montage so am wondering what next and the precap why Sahir? Why do you want her home?
Is it guilt or love?

I think montage could b for the past track where Sahir fakes love to Aarzoo and then Zaki finds out that Aarzoo loves Sahir . but Sony tv changed the montage late when this track is almost over πŸ˜† .. but anyways montage can fit upcoming track too with Sahir in real falling for Aarzoo 😳

About Zaki , I do agree with u but then again he might hv faked ILU to many girls and slept with them only to ditch them next day for another girl na ...  Girls r no innocent either because they too slept with the casanova knowing his image well but my point is he too might hv taken advantage of many girls by faking ILU  which may not b molestation but still playing with their feelings πŸ€” ...

I agree that good Sahir told her the truth all at one go .. all this will hurt her for sure but in the long run , their relation will develop on the basis of truth only ... initial heartbreak is always necessary to make a bond stronger in future .. same will happen with SaAz too now 😳
Originally posted by blacklambo

Wishes for the very best in 2015 πŸ€—

Happy new year to u too πŸ€—

Ok, how is SAC going to come out of this one?  "Mr. Blow Hot, Blow Cold in a moment" did it yet again.  He told Arzoo he loved her one day and the next, told her he hated her to the point of wanting her to leave his house.  It did not go amiss that he turned his back whilst stating this so that she could not see his expressions.  Now, it will take a lot of convincing on his part to make her understand his sincerity this time around and did he make a start with what we saw in the precap?  Is the king playing his hand to keep the queen in his vicinity.  High time, I say, to right the wrong he has done.

Yes it will take a lot of convincing on his part to make Aarzoo trust him again .. mayb he can tell her about his past story related to Zeenat and his bad marriage which made him like this , so that to some extent Aarzoo can understand him ... thats the only way for Aarzoo to start trusting Sahir again  πŸ€”

Even though she was upset with SAC, glad Arzoo carried the phone presented by him πŸ˜‰.  Horrible tragedy averted with the hero doing what the hero does best - saving heroine's honor that earned him much needed blessings from Nausheen (most apt choice of words spoken by her).  If SAC is not the asking kind, he needs to become one immediately πŸ˜†.  Coupled with a beautiful moment holding an unconscious heroine, the hero did well πŸ‘πŸΌ.

oh yes that phone helped her a lot because I m sure her old jhumroo khan dint hv the android feature which helped her to send the location to Sahir πŸ˜‰ ... Sahir was at his heroic best the way he beats up that creep and then takes care of unconscious Aarzoo in his arms 😳

KA & her paleolithic beliefs 😑 earned her the put-down she always deserves from Alvira.  On the other hand, Alvira deliberately lied to Nausheen that nothing happened in her absence to disturb Arzoo 😲.  But more telling today were Anam's expressions and concern which goes to show how serious a woman's honor should be considered and protected.

Alvira obviously had no other option since his own son was at fault here .. but I wonder how long can she hide the truth .. Aarzoo might tell everything once she is back to her senses ... I liked Anam's expressions , at least she had the humanity which KA lacked that time 😑

Dunno how the scenario will play out  - will Sahir stand up to Rehman without knowing the paternity results or put his head to the gun afterward?  Wish it were the former πŸ˜‰.

I think he will stand up to Rehmaan even before the results especially after what happened with Aarzoo .. he might decide not to force marriage on Zaki now //

Originally posted by docmonica

I am happy that for once, the screen attempted rape , is shown with a purpose to help and educate women and to articulate on how they can protect themselves. I mean how brilliant and what an awesome use of TV time! How brilliant is the idea to video call Sahir, because video calls keep dialing until it's connects. And even if the camera doesn't fall just right, the receiver would still hear what was going on! There are so many apps that can track your location to your loved ones, but how she messages him her location and the serial showing everyone on screen how simple it is to do, was wonderful! I really applaud the whole humsafars team for coming up with this track and demonstrating it for public good and women empowerment rather than the usual helpless female track where the female is just graphically shown being horrifically victimized. A family can watch this scene together and turn and have a discussion or plan out how to keep themselves or their family members safe in their own lives.

😊 πŸ‘

Exactly .. I loved the way CVs showed the use of technology here which can save someone's life .. I so wish everyone sees this episode just to educate themselves on how to use technology in such scenario ... loved the presense of mind by Aarzoo here forgetting her past grudges against Sahir  πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... wish Sony tv promoted this episode via promos because Aarzoo's self defence was wonderfully portrayed in the episode πŸ‘πŸ‘

Next, I really like Alvira sometimes. She is also a strong character. She doesn't waste her time fighting every argument, but when she does step in and speak up it is usually very effective and pro women. I have read a lot about how some people can't relate to her because she is not very motherly, but I think she almost has to be this tough when she is dealing with The likes of a Sahir. He obviously listens to her and her opinion is important to him. I think she is right to express her displeasure at him for how he treated Arzoo because she is being tough on him so he can clearly start taking some responsibility for hurting her, whatever his reasons were. I think she steps in when she can so he can change his behavior . She may have wanted them to be together from the beginning, but she never told them that...she was hoping that they would fall in love and she was just helping set the scene. Plus she had no idea Of the bet between Sahir and Zaki until it was all done. So she rightfully asked "Arzoo ka Kya?" Hence I agree with her for giving Sahir a little bit of a hard time...but I'm sure once she sees him break down as he is doing in the precap, she will soften and try to help him .

U do hv a point about Alvira .. yes she is not the typical mother who will go around reprimanding her kids always .. she gives them the freedom to choose their life but at the same times she smartly makes her moves which can make sure that her kids can find happiness in the long run ... though I would hv preferred if Alvira told the truth about Sahir's marital status to Aarzoo beforehand only but I guess mayb she thought once both fall in love and confess , then Aarzoo will understand his past better ..  whatever mayb her reasons , in the end she wants SaAz together for their happiness only because somewhere mayb she senses it that both r made for each other and can complete each other 😳

Harshad is just amazing as Sahir and one can't say enough good things...I am rooting for some happiness in the New Year. Happy new year to you all in this forum!!! May the New year bring lots of happiness and the "fulfillment of everyone's arzoos"to quote Nausheen. 😳 😳

Happy new year to u too πŸ€— .. and yes hope this new yr brings some positivity and smile in SaAz's life too 😳

Originally posted by allforlove

Jyoti as usual u did it again - echoed my thoughts and a bigg huggy to u for that πŸ€—

Arzoo didnr really mean what she said to sahir. Also I don't think she blamed him for arranging the molestattion. It was the concern he was showing n him saving her that she said wa playacting. And during that confrontation I don't think.she was convinced by sahirs explanation. She said she will leavw the house onlt after he said he doesn't trust her.

I m really hopeful now that in d new year they will bring saaz close and in a good way 😊

Excuse d typos n A Very Happy New Year to all!

I agree , she was hurt and those words came out from her mouth out of hurt and emotions .. obviously she dint mean all that or else she wolud hv never called him in the first place

And yes She was not at all convinced with Sahir's gol mol explanations of how he wanted to prove her a gold digger and so played this love game  πŸ˜† .. I mean question still remains why he wanted to prove her a gold digger because Sahir never told her the reason that is Zaki too falling for her πŸ˜‰ .. and I wonder why Sahir hides this fact when he told her everything else πŸ˜‰ .. its obvious that he fears loosing her to Zaki and so hides this truth about Zaki from her so that Aarzoo in anger dont go to Zaki leaving him πŸ€”

And yes this new year should b good and positive for SaAz πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by dakshaavi

Wonderful post jyoti and swetha great job with collages.
Today the last day of the year the c.v.'s gave message to the society and they did pull out in a decent yet very effective way. All the lovely ladies out there like jothi said its the use presence of mind and awareness is very important to face a situation like this. 
Now that we are all seeing what is happening around us rather than just considering it as a part of show please ! Please ! Spread awareness around you and warn the little angles around to keep them safe and be alert . No matter in which part of world we live the situation is safe.
Till recently I being in UAE always felt we are any time safer than the people in India but you never know what knocks your door .

At part from this what I really liked is alvira said its important for a mother toteach  boys how to respect woman and not blame the girl for eveything πŸ‘ this is where mind set needs to change.
Having said that Alvira ji when you that then why didn't you teach the same to your boys ...

I agree its all about spreading the awareness regarding how girls should use their presense of mind and technology to deal with such situations ... I m glad episode highlighted this awareness in a positive way πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. wish Sony promoted this particular episode with promos so that it could reach to more families who may not b watching the show ...

Alvira's words were true actually .. why always repirmand the girls here ... its the boys who need to b counselled in this case 😑 ... And I hope Alvira teaches both her sons too about how its not right to play with girl's feelings either πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Soaps1

I just honestly feel in trying to make people sympathize with arzoo they have pushed back sahir's pain, his story ... i mean he has been in so much pain ... living with it for 7 years ... fighting it all alone ... no one to support him ... talk to him ... understand him ... did he really need this guilt on top of that? Is it justified if we think about it from a human's POV? Isn't he the one who needed healing? And now he will be the one running after her because of his guilt trying to make things right for her? What about him? And if he heals himself just because he fell in love with her then where is the concept of humsafars, what is arzoo's contribution in healing his pain ... none? Because it will be his love for her that will heal him!

I am not at all saying that arzoo shouldn't be feeling the way she is feeling ... but I feel the story is lost some where ... 

Don't know how they will show it here on ... but for now am lost as far as the story goes ... because there is too much focus on making people sympathizing with one character that the other's pain is lost some where ... the pain with which this story started ... the story lacks balance!

Well I think the show when started was just not about Sahir's pain only .. it was always about SaAz and their journey together to become humsafars

so right now I guess Aarzoo's pain and struggle is being highlighted .. After going through her initial heartbreak , she might become strong and matured then ... Only then Sahir's pain will come in picture because lets not forget his past story with Zeenat is yet to b revealed and when thats being revealed to Aarzoo ,  I m sure his pain will b highlighted here  ...

As far as his healing is concerned , I feel his inner scars related to love and trust r already being healed by Aarzoo's love the day he realised that he has fallen in love with her .. Remember the way he enjoyed hving parathas with Aarzoo on breakfast table and joking around with her .. So that was nothing but healing only I feel ...  Now when he goes behind Aarzoo to win her trust back , it will b new Sahir in action who will b positive and full of life and not the typical arrogent businessman ... So that new Sahir will b result of Aarzoo's love only ...
Originally posted by Butterflies98

Happy new year Jyoti and Sweta!!! Keep up the good work. We love reading your posts. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Happy New year to u too dear πŸ€—
Originally posted by Zaya4ever

Once again Wonderful post Jyoti πŸ‘πŸ‘ and wonderful collage by Shweta.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Happy New year to both of you...
Yeah todays episode was bit disturbing to watched but it was very good.. CV has passed really very good message to society woman using presense of mind and technology πŸ‘ 
I too agree with you for " applauding Shivya  , Harshad and that Creepy Cab Driver for pulling out the whole Molestation scene professionally without any reservations " 

"One interesting point to ponder here is why Aarzoo called up Sahir only for help and not Zaki even after learning about Sahir's betrayal Ermm  ; This clearly indicated that her heart still believes that Sahir only is her true saviour whom she can always trust in such times of crisis , reason why in such situation , the first person she could think of is Sahir only and not anyone else " 100 % agree with you. Her heart is still believes he will come to rescue her as always he did in past.. 😳 

The scene when Aarzoo faints and he cares her, watch her nonstop with guilful eyes, he brings her home, his whole attention was on her ... the whole scene was so beautiful.. truly his eyes spoke how much he loves her and how much he was feeling sorry and guilty that somewhere he was feeling responsible for her situation... 

Precap is awesome.. Sahir doesn't want Aarzoo to away from him.. he is begging infront of his mother, crying for his life.. πŸ˜­ looking forward for tomorrow's episode.. 

Me too loved the way Sahir kept looking at unconscious Aarzoo with guiltful and love filled moist eyes 😭 .. unknowingly he ended up giving her the biggest pain in life when his intention was to actually free her from all the pain that he is going through by pushing her away from him but little did he knew that things will backfire in such horrible way 

No wonder in precap we see Sahir begging and asking Alvira to stop Aarzoo ..I guess he realised that Aarzoo will b secure and protected under his shadow only and not away from him .. so he want to rectify that mistake of his now  😳.. I m sure today's episode will b another heartbreaking one yet we will enjoy watching this real Sahir in action 😳
Originally posted by Danseuse

Dear All,
Lovely posts by all and esp. jyoti06.
I liked Shivya Pathania the most in yesterday's episode. Kudos to this newcomer. To portray a girl trapped and on the verge of being molested by a mean looking man is no joke. Even if you hav to act it out, you hav to feel it and that's commendable. The fear, terror striken screams, the helplessness, fighting all out - it felt so real. My heart went out to Nirbhaya and all the girls who hav experienced this gruesome torture in reality.

I know .. hats off to Shivya here for pulling it off so bravely and making it look almost real πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Being a Mumbaikar, I always believe this city is the safest in India, but its great that a TV show has given an insight on how to use your smartphone smartly. πŸ˜‰

well no more that safe I guess especially at nights .. me too a Mmubaikar but hv heard similar stories at night

My take on the serial -going forward -  
The Creatives are doing a good job in sketching the characters of Sahir and Zaks.

Sahir is the brooding, arrogant, ruthless rich guy with a hidden past and Zaks is his younger, happy go lucky, irresponsible, promiscuous younger bro with a good heart. :)

Arzoo walks in and changes everything.

So now, both the bros hearts beat for Arzoo and after yesterdays episode, Arzoo will hate Sahir and Zaks may give her a shoulder to cry on. But Arzoo cannot forget that Sahir saved her and Sahir realizes that he loves her too much to let go.

I agree .. both brothers hv come a long way after falling for Aarzoo ... Zaki is a matured man now who is ready to carry the responsibilities of a girl and Sahir is slowly coming back to life once again and discovering that he still has a heart which can beat in love once again 😳

So the twist here could possibly be that Arzoo may stay on (after Alvira insists) or Alvira tells Sahir to marry Arzoo. This can change the character of Zaks as he feels cheated by his bro (he doesn't know that Sahir really loves her too) and the Saiyyara equation may change. Zaks may agree to marry Samaira in return for Saiyyara. 😲😲

But will Aarzoo marry Sahir after all this πŸ˜• .. I m sure she wont agree at once unless Nausheen and her sickness comes in picture πŸ€” ... I hope Zaki dont turn negative in all this .. he may marry Sam out of pressure , but I want him to always remain a good friend and loyal brother of Aarzoo and Sahir respectively ..

So while Sahir refuses Rehmaan to go ahead with Zaks -Sam nikaah, Zaks may agree...and he may also release the DVD to the media...

yeah that can put Zaki in real positive light πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kuch bhi ho sakta hain!!!!

lets hope new year brings in some positivity in SaAz's story now πŸ˜ƒ

- Rekha