Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
larkey ko dua di ke uss ki jo bhi arzoo ho wo pori ho jae 
I am gonna assume larkey ney arzoo mang li ... ankhoun ankhoun mey 

lekin ab 

Zaki ka kia ho ga? ROFL

Not that i care ... i just felt itni sad epi key baad new year night pe some masti is needed Party

Tumahi jo bhi arzoo hai wo pori ho Day Dreaming
So Sahir ko tou wo miley ga hi jo bhi ussey chahye Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshad4ever505feministdakshaaviprettypri

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
that very line of nausheen had given me tears of happiness, aww my Sahir was being blessed, and this was coming as a gratitude feeling, which nobody ever gave him.. 

zaki ka kuch nahi hoga, he will sleep with samaira's cousins and ask help from arzoo.. and agar arzoo cant help, then zara and myra is there na ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

feministdakshaavi

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

that very line of nausheen had given me tears of happiness, aww my Sahir was being blessed, and this was coming as a gratitude feeling, which nobody ever gave him.. 

Oh yes its' the first time someone blessed him ... among all her fainting nausheen gets a brownie point for this LOL
-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
considering how weak nausheen is...i dont think her ashirwaad has any dum LOL

waise bhi sadda hero is enuf to fulfill his aarzoo and also the aarzoo of the entire khandaan of looney toons. -_-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

waise bhi sadda hero is enuf to fulfill his aarzoo and also the aarzoo of the entire khandaan of looney toons. -_-

Yea i don't think they are going any where ... ussi ke ghar mey reh ke ussi ko attitude dikhaey gey ROFL

aamnazuha

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
I really felt sahir needed that dua , the arzoo of his life .
After watching precap sahir realization starts and he will make up for every single thing he did for arzoo.
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dakshaavi

I really felt sahir needed that dua , the arzoo of his life .
After watching precap sahir realization starts and he will make up for every single thing he did for arzoo.

But what i dont get is where is Sahir's pain and his story ... that led to all of this? Sahir from start had been making up for his mistakes ... small or big ones specially viz a viz arzoo ... be it the design thing, the sarfraz thing ... but isnt their anyone to understand his pain ... to make is ok for him? I know what he did to arzoo is wrong and he needs to fix it ... but i just feel this story isn't balanced that way any more ... because no one is willing to understand him or heal his pain ... arzoo i can still understand is heart broken and can't see beyond the obvious but not even his family, zaki is all concerned for arzoo but have we seen him concerned for sahir all these months even once? Specially when he told arzoo he has been cheated so bad in life that he can't love that means he knew about his pain ... so does alvira, ka everyone ... yet none is bothered ... his pain just seems to be unimportant and arzoo's is always important that is where i feel the story looses its' balance for me! 

I mean he is already torn ... in so much pain ... living like a loner for 7 years ... did he need this kind of guilt to top it all? 

Edited by Soaps1 - 31 December 2014 at 8:33pm

prettypri

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Originally posted by --Ari--

Yea i don't think they are going any where ... ussi ke ghar mey reh ke ussi ko attitude dikhaey gey ROFL

attitude dena bhi useese seekhenge ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index