FF Daily Updates Thread 14 - Page 58

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by vrinda22

deeps
do u know who came third
sujal kashish😃

OMG really? my God my God my God...me so happy...yippee...cant believe it...thanks dear...this is awesome news...

Welcome  
    The Jinx
    Part - 117 / 19th Feb.

Edited by singh24 - 9 years ago
was thinking about this ff; have not seen an update in a while:
maan gets married to geet because of tara's mom and tara geet somehow ends up in maan's room and they make it seem like it is huge deal ... dev gets married to tara...maan actually knows how evil she is and tries to stop her form coming into his family but in vain...geet is not herself due to some accident and there is boy with her too whom she adores and vice versa...maan agrees to marry her and bring her home and considers the boy as his son...he also brings his father in law and minlaw near his house too so that they can be near their daughter and grandson i think...
Originally posted by Alamelu

maan gets married to geet because of tara's mom and tara geet somehow ends up in maan's room and they make it seem like it is huge deal ... dev gets married to tara...maan actually knows how evil she is and tries to stop her form coming into his family but in vain...geet is not herself due to some accident and there is boy with her too whom she adores and vice versa...maan agrees to marry her and bring her home and considers the boy as his son...he also brings his father in law and minlaw near his house too so that they can be near their daughter and grandson i think...

This  is ongoing FF of vrinda di  The Play of Destiny
Originally posted by Alamelu

This is ongoing FF of Vrinda Di  The Play of Destiny

OS Meri Biwi Kho Gayi...Next... Laut Aa Mere Sajaniya pg 21|20th Feb||