Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

   
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Ok So How Long Has It Been Since the Leap..... (Page 6)

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Joined: 25 February 2014
Posts: 5223

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeptiya

Hmmm...i agree we r singing the same songbut it's with different notes... As far as issues are concerned Aditi I would like to request u rather than giving advice coz I m an ordinary person who is in no place for doing so... to re read the first post of Hiral again... And just analyze where she bashed the present scenario... Or actors...
She just explain how the lil ajab was strong... Ab isme bashing element kahan se aaya mujhe nahi maloom... Plus agar apna pov present karna bashing hai to yes we did that... But just take notice we never in this thread. Mentioned the actors...

Ok... This was the last. Comment on my part..

I will. End this. Now Smile peace
I was at peace n still I'mSmilejust like uSmile n also I have read hiral post correctly she mention a lot of time people mention young ajab weak sheepish n a afraid character n btw I never use bashing Word Plz check 1st I told her not 2 b offensive n even mentioned the same every1 has rite 2 give opinion so questioning any1 I didn't even doesConfusedi just said I don't think nobody here feel young ajab sheepish coz everybody luved her including me n if any1 said d same then do share the link which I disagree coz I luved ajabde character n alwayz willEmbarrassedIt just u all took things wrong here people irritated by cvs not with young ajabde n datz it ! It's very positive forum so make it dat waySmile  n word 2 remember if any1 speak against young Praja aka Rosal I'll b standing 1st on the line coz I'm a huge fan of them infact i started the watching dis show with the entry of young ajabde so how can I b in other side Smileit just I luv new ajab as wel n it doesn't mean if I luv 1 I can't luv another Winkn also d post maker talking bout new ajab  n the act cvs created which she didn't like nobody talk against young ajab here n datz wat I meant the whole issue is unnecessary datz itSmile n also yaar I'm a very positive person  n ur also I'm sure so hope u understand way I meant


Edited by aditi37 - 02 January 2015 at 10:05pm

roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 25475

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi37

ok people here oh sorry LOLyoung ajab fans unnecessarily getting offended coz here people oh sorryLOLyoung Praja aka adult Praja aka Rosal aka sshana fans not saying anything offensive infact dey luved both preleap as well as post leap no doubt there r some post leap fans but nobody saying young ajab was weak or less strong stuff dey Al r saying she was shy n calm composed n btw she was so watz the fightEmbarrassed n we Al r talking the present ajab shud b little like dat coz cvs only showed us their strong side but we Al want her like young ajab 2 n it's not a matter of fight n getting offensive it's just people have opinion n every1 has rite 2 say so it's just stop being in denial mode n move on plzzz 

N erika dear wel said Clapstick 2 ur words I agree as wellSmilebtw ppl which really mean ppl okLOLnot talking 2 any fan group I mean dis post meant 4 cvs coz they made the character n sum of us here didn't like certain things bout dem so criticised dem not Each otherLOL

Thanks Aditi Big smile

I was only trying to have a healthy discussion about Ajab's character but did not speak anything offensive about Ajab or even bash her so I could not get the point and decided to not speak anything about younger Ajab which again offended some LOL


For me now younger Ajab will be SHY SHY and SHY ROFL I'm not going to watch 100 episodes to learn about younger Ajab as I have already formed my opinion. It's just like asking a person to watch the entire serial to say if it watchable or not when one can get to know that by watching a single episode. 


It happens when a person loves a character more than anything and if others talk anything against the character, they are asked "Why". LOLConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pantheraaditi37

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Joined: 25 February 2014
Posts: 5223

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by erikalui

Originally posted by aditi37

ok people here oh sorry LOLyoung ajab fans unnecessarily getting offended coz here people oh sorryLOLyoung Praja aka adult Praja aka Rosal aka sshana fans not saying anything offensive infact dey luved both preleap as well as post leap no doubt there r some post leap fans but nobody saying young ajab was weak or less strong stuff dey Al r saying she was shy n calm composed n btw she was so watz the fightEmbarrassed n we Al r talking the present ajab shud b little like dat coz cvs only showed us their strong side but we Al want her like young ajab 2 n it's not a matter of fight n getting offensive it's just people have opinion n every1 has rite 2 say so it's just stop being in denial mode n move on plzzz 

N erika dear wel said Clapstick 2 ur words I agree as wellSmilebtw ppl which really mean ppl okLOLnot talking 2 any fan group I mean dis post meant 4 cvs coz they made the character n sum of us here didn't like certain things bout dem so criticised dem not Each otherLOL

Thanks Aditi Big smile

I was only trying to have a healthy discussion about Ajab's character but did not speak anything offensive about Ajab or even bash her so I could not get the point and decided to not speak anything about younger Ajab which again offended some LOL


For me now younger Ajab will be SHY SHY and SHY ROFL I'm not going to watch 100 episodes to learn about younger Ajab as I have already formed my opinion. It's just like asking a person to watch the entire serial to say if it watchable or not when one can get to know that by watching a single episode. 


It happens when a person loves a character more than anything and if others talk anything against the character, they are asked "Why". LOLConfused
Erika no doubt young ajab was adorable but thing Is dat here nobody did the comparison n only young ajab fan(mentioning becoz I also luv her but I luv adult ajab as well which dey don't) Assume it Al wrong n it wud b unfair 2 compare their talents dey both r different personalities n dey both have individual skill  so I guess dey all r arguing 4 unnecessary issue n called it as so called bashing which is not here we r talking bout cvs n I don't think any1 spoke against young ajab ! Btw leave end this topic Smileits a positive forum let's keep dat wayWink


Edited by aditi37 - 03 January 2015 at 3:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Panthera

roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 25475

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi37

Erika no doubt young ajab was adorable but thing Is dat here nobody did the comparison n only young ajab fan(mentioning becoz I also luv her but I luv adult ajab as well which dey don't) Assume it Al wrong n it wud b unfair 2 compare their talents dey both r different personalities n dey both have individual skill  so I guess dey all r arguing 4 unnecessary issue n called it as so called bashing which is not here we r talking bout cvs n I don't think any1 spoke against young ajab ! Btw leave end this topic Smileits a positive forum let's keep dat wayWink

But I'm still open to a healthy discussion on Preleap Ajabde and Post leap Ajabde. It will give me a clear picture of how Ajabde's character has been shown earlier. The CVs may give us back the young Ajabde's character when she goes back to Chittor. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pantheraaditi37

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 3626

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:51am | IP Logged
OK...Im not intersted in naming IDs...but PACK IT IN and stop trolling my topicSleepy
1. I don't care who is whose fan or not.

2. I am not intersted in young and old ajabde comparisons IN TERMS OF THE ACTRESS PLAYING THEM

3. Whoever has issues with someone...TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE. NOT IN MY POST

To remind everyone...This topic was about in reference to last Wednesday's episode. For all those who have forgotten...here it is again...below

Please note what is highlighed in RED and also the fact that:

1. No actress were compared.
2. The DIALOGUE given to ajabde was criticised
3. I objected to the fact that the ajabde of the LAST few episodes bears no resemblance to EVEN BAIJILAL...ie the older ajabde's character of a few weeks ago. BAS


I am happy to discuss young ajabde's character and anything else...you want to? Make another topic. I wll be happy to discuss.


Whoever wants to discuss nicely and not get into fan wars...most welcome. SmileRest of you who want to fight and not discuss..TAKE IT SOMEWERE ELSE.

xxx


...and STILL the CVs havn't got their brains into gear regarding the new lead pair. Ok granted that Ajabde and Pratap are now grown up, granted that Sharad and Racchana will play the characters differently compared to the child pair BUT...

1. WHY oh why have they both been given dialogues that are sooo out of character to the young pair? Today with each other they sounded awful!! Ajabde's dialogue alternates between  making her sound desperate for attention/demanding attention, or like they've been living togather for 30 years or something!

The young ajabde always spoke as if older than her age. That was more acceptable and believable than the adult ajabde sounding like a 9  year old.

1. Dhangh ke dialogues toh do inn dono ko. Both are capable actorsAngry

D
2. Faisal had a way of doing the eyelocks were it looks like he means it. Sharad in todays scenes just looks like he is eyeballing Ajabde with a blank look in the eyes.

3. Im tired of VB's hallucinations. Bas

4. That laddu was as big as Pratap's head!! Errr  WHY?Confused

5. CVs you carry on like this and this show is not going to see another whole year. You are trying the viewers patience now... its been long enough since the leap. Put some quality into the character development and continuation. Would be a shame if you blow it now.


Edited by Panthera - 03 January 2015 at 6:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_zari_aditi37Joyness

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Joined: 25 February 2014
Posts: 5223

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Panthera

OK...Im not intersted in naming IDs...but PACK IT IN and stop trolling my topicSleepy
1. I don't care who is whose fan or not.

2. I am not intersted in young and old ajabde comparisons IN TERMS OF THE ACTRESS PLAYING THEM

3. Whoever has issues with someone...TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE. NOT IN MY POST

To remind everyone...This topic was about in reference to last Wednesday's episode. For all those who have forgotten...here it is again...below

Please note what is highlighed in RED and also the fact that:

1. No actress were compared.
2. The DIALOGUE given to ajabde was criticised
3. I objected to the fact that the ajabde of the LAST few episodes bears no resemblance to EVEN BAIJILAL...ie the older ajabde's character of a few weeks ago. BAS


I am happy to discuss young ajabde's character and anything else...you want to? Make another topic. I wll be happy to discuss.


Whoever wants to discuss nicely and not get into fan wars...most welcome. SmileRest of you who want to fight and not discuss..TAKE IT SOMEWERE ELSE.

xxx


...and STILL the CVs havn't got their brains into gear regarding the new lead pair. Ok granted that Ajabde and Pratap are now grown up, granted that Sharad and Racchana will play the characters differently compared to the child pair BUT...

1. WHY oh why have they both been given dialogues that are sooo out of character to the young pair? Today with each other they sounded awful!! Ajabde's dialogue alternates between  making her sound desperate for attention/demanding attention, or like they've been living togather for 30 years or something!

The young ajabde always spoke as if older than her age. That was more acceptable and believable than the adult ajabde sounding like a 9  year old.

1. Dhangh ke dialogues toh do inn dono ko. Both are capable actorsAngry

D
2. Faisal had a way of doing the eyelocks were it looks like he means it. Sharad in todays scenes just looks like he is eyeballing Ajabde with a blank look in the eyes.

3. Im tired of VB's hallucinations. Bas

4. That laddu was as big as Pratap's head!! Errr  WHY?Confused

5. CVs you carry on like this and this show is not going to see another whole year. You are trying the viewers patience now... its been long enough since the leap. Put some quality into the character development and continuation. Would be a shame if you blow it now.
Well saidClap
aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Joined: 25 February 2014
Posts: 5223

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by erikalui

Originally posted by aditi37

Erika no doubt young ajab was adorable but thing Is dat here nobody did the comparison n only young ajab fan(mentioning becoz I also luv her but I luv adult ajab as well which dey don't) Assume it Al wrong n it wud b unfair 2 compare their talents dey both r different personalities n dey both have individual skill  so I guess dey all r arguing 4 unnecessary issue n called it as so called bashing which is not here we r talking bout cvs n I don't think any1 spoke against young ajab ! Btw leave end this topic Smileits a positive forum let's keep dat wayWink

But I'm still open to a healthy discussion on Preleap Ajabde and Post leap Ajabde. It will give me a clear picture of how Ajabde's character has been shown earlier. The CVs may give us back the young Ajabde's character when she goes back to Chittor. Smile
True Smile datz wat I meant dis was just a healthy discussion n dey Al took wrongly don't know yConfused coz here we r neither doing bashing nor doing any comparison only disagree with cvsLOL n watz wrong in datWink
prishna_fan IF-Rockerz
prishna_fan
prishna_fan

Joined: 05 February 2013
Posts: 9855

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
What a tough discussion ! Lol LOL
I completely agree with Erika and Aditi 
I know some people think That Ajab's behaviour was "out of the character", well I would say she is a human being, so she has feeling, a soft corner... She has them right to express it ( well it's the cvs lol ) ... I also wanted Ajab to not forgive pratap  so easily but cvs have planned something else ... All I can say is let's wait what cvs have in store 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi37

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Post Leap Drabble - What If ... Praja OS

2 3 4

Author: pari0706   Replies: 26   Views: 5890

pari0706 26 5890 04 June 2015 at 12:54pm by RuVa
long time ago and now

Author: bitblue   Replies: 8   Views: 1054

bitblue 8 1054 25 November 2014 at 10:27am by -Serene.Rose-
the leap

Author: pyaaribehna   Replies: 8   Views: 1630

pyaaribehna 8 1630 23 October 2014 at 5:15pm by pyaaribehna
story of mrp till leap by shivani

2

Author: _zari_   Replies: 12   Views: 1497

_zari_ 12 1497 13 October 2014 at 3:36am by Paytonlee
Leap episode analysis: Mughal's Shadow and Securing Mewar

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Intrepida   Replies: 40   Views: 3392

Intrepida 40 3392 08 October 2014 at 9:38am by Intrepida

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index