Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Ok So How Long Has It Been Since the Leap..... (Page 5)

deeptiya IF-Sizzlerz
deeptiya
deeptiya

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Oh thank you Aditi for the compliment ROFL

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeptiya

Btw ur most welcomeLOL

Edited by aditi37 - 02 January 2015 at 6:34pm
deeptiya IF-Sizzlerz
deeptiya
deeptiya

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi37

Btw ur most welcomeLOL

hahahha ROFL
 that was actually meant for my friends,,,,,,,,,,,  i was singing " alvida alvida"

but then this post call me" aaja  tujhko pukare mere geet,,,,,,,,re,,,,,,o mere meet re"LOL
and 
aftersometime i was having a duet with hiru      "zindagi har kadam ek nayi jung hai,,,,,,,,jeet jayenge hum tu agar sang hai"
phir  

the other party joined" hum bhi hai josh me...batein kar hosh me"LOL

phir to baba re,,,,,,,,,,,,, we all were in chorus singing" aa dekhe jara ,,,,,,,kisme kitna hai dum"ROFL

and 

later is was revealed that all of us were singing for ajab 

"kitna pyaar tumhe karte hai ,,,,,,,,,aaj hume maloom hua,,,,,,,,,,,,,, jite nahi tum par marte hai... aaj hume maloom hua,,,,,,,,"ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi37Joyness

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditi37

Btw ur most welcomeLOL

hahahha ROFL
 that was actually meant for my friends,,,,,,,,,,,  i was singing " alvida alvida"

but then this post call me" aaja  tujhko pukare mere geet,,,,,,,,re,,,,,,o mere meet re"LOL
and 
aftersometime i was having a duet with hiru      "zindagi har kadam ek nayi jung hai,,,,,,,,jeet jayenge hum tu agar sang hai"
phir  

the other party joined" hum bhi hai josh me...batein kar hosh me"LOL

phir to baba re,,,,,,,,,,,,, we all were in chorus singing" aa dekhe jara ,,,,,,,kisme kitna hai dum"ROFL

and 

later is was revealed that all of us were singing for ajab 

"kitna pyaar tumhe karte hai ,,,,,,,,,aaj hume maloom hua,,,,,,,,,,,,,, jite nahi tum par marte hai... aaj hume maloom hua,,,,,,,,"ROFLROFL
Thank god u realised soon LOLdat we all was singing the last songLOL not the above 1 LOL in short whether it was young or adult we luv both(neutral party member Like me btwROFL)so luv bothLOL n even who luv only young 1 or those luv only the adult 1 wud b singing the same song 4 our adorable character ajabdeEmbarrassed so where's the issueROFLinfact we all the same hate cvsROFL

Edited by aditi37 - 02 January 2015 at 8:31pm
deeptiya IF-Sizzlerz
deeptiya
deeptiya

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...i agree we r singing the same songbut it's with different notes... As far as issues are concerned Aditi I would like to request u rather than giving advice coz I m an ordinary person who is in no place for doing so... to re read the first post of Hiral again... And just analyze where she bashed the present scenario... Or actors...
She just explain how the lil ajab was strong... Ab isme bashing element kahan se aaya mujhe nahi maloom... Plus agar apna pov present karna bashing hai to yes we did that... But just take notice we never in this thread. Mentioned the actors...

Ok... This was the last. Comment on my part..

I will. End this. Now Smile peace
vampsome_smiley Senior Member
vampsome_smiley
vampsome_smiley

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
True that , 
I agree Ajabdeh has grown a lot stronger physically...but wat abt the emotionally strong Ajabdeh ...? She was like the example of silent strength ...

but her behaviour in the previous few epi was a disppointment...though it was cute n all...but it ws nt expected of her...

I know she wants to go back to her real home...her sasural ...but this attitude was out of character ...so many years misunderstanding led to this ?Confused 

I was hoping that Ajabdeh will ask some questions like if he still blvs her to b d culprit ? n will b shocked 
u knw ...bt cvs r mking us feel as if the MU did nt hpn...

there is this thing called self respect ...which the CVs decided to ignore Sleepy

shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Panthera

This ajabde bears no resemblance to the young ajabde nor to the warrior, assertive baijilal. CVs could have easily struck a balance between an excited young woman finally having her gauna and the baijilal/young ajabde character but they have been shoddy...and fixated on this hallucination gimick!! Everyone is hallucinating...just wait...not many more episodes and they'll have chetak doing it too.Ouch I tell you bhatiyani's  been drugging everyone, including the cvs...who waste more time on her sordid shinenigans than anything elseAngry

ROFL

But I totally Feel, All Phs and Channels are promoting Dreams and Hallucinations are symbols of Love..!! and Being In Love..!! thank god.. so far none have focused on spending whole life in hallucinating love lady, including marrying, having kids and loving..!! LOL
Saar and PraJa..! Hadd hai..
vampsome_smiley Senior Member
vampsome_smiley
vampsome_smiley

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
but I liked the AJabdeh-Veerbhai scene ...
as it is Ajabdeh was already suspicious of DB pre leap n now she knows that DB is still the same ...

s I guess I it will b Ajab-DB 50-50 ..lol

will love to see DB's planning and plotting all failing ...hop Ajab gives DB a taste of her own medicine

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi37

Go to top