Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Ok So How Long Has It Been Since the Leap..... (Page 2)

_BleuNoir_ IF-Sizzlerz
_BleuNoir_
_BleuNoir_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
I m also shocked to see overfrank ajab...
i want her to give some punishment but shez busy in going gaga over her saiyaan.. cvs you always burst our bubble...
Vse i m laughing at that scene to see bachkani harkat of ajab but as you said ajab is shy in preleap.. so she shouod control her feelings...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnaaandPantheraaditi37

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetmogini

Agree!Ermm
Ajab sound so desperate, vb so scared and most importantly I don't understand the CV's motive.   
Ajab family got insulted and still want to go for chittor. For Hansa,I understand being a mother she always wanted ajab to be with her husband. 
I don't understand this adult pratap, first he don't want to hear ajab name,then he don't want ajab take his ranima name and suddenly pratab at bijolia to take ajab back once his father give permission.
Of course we want praja to be reunite but we still stick to the stories

I hope CV do something about it
So true we want Praja but cvs needs 2 solve unsolved segmentsSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmoginiPanthera

Anaaand Groupbie
Anaaand
Anaaand

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
I agree with some of the criticism of the storyline. Pratap's opinion of Ajabde is suddenly changed, when Rana Ji asks him, whether he really believes that Ajabde is the cause for the leaving of JB and he replies no. That means, he must have also realized that he did a huge mistake and he needs to make an effort to rebuild the relationship. However, everything falls into place by itself.

However, it is also true, that Pratap's anger towards Ajabde had already reduced after his victory in Bijolia, where the two had already come closer. And I think the whole thing about JB leaving the palace will be cleared up at some point and then Pratap will surely apologize.

I really love Ssharad and Rachana, I think they are doing a fantastic job Smile

Edited by Anaaand - 31 December 2014 at 8:10pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmoginisweet_aditipremapPantheraJShivDimpleAggarwaladiti37

dsm123 IF-Dazzler
dsm123
dsm123

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
since all this ajab bring back track has started i only wonder about last line of ajab from preleap epi that jab tak aapke man mein hamare liye prem ke sath vishwas nahi aa jata tab tak hum aapke prem ka swikar nahi karengeConfused
forget about trust here ajab is saying sorry to pratap and pleading him to take her with himConfusedand pratap didn't say sorry to ajab for once also.it's so weirdConfusedAngry
and this ajab is so despo for gauna and for pratap's attention but pratap is avoiding to even look at her till she herself told him to look at herConfused in fact pratap was more flirt and was paying attention to patta's jijaAngry now whats wrong with himConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnaaandsweetmoginiPantheraaditi37

Anaaand Groupbie
Anaaand
Anaaand

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsm123

since all this ajab bring back track has started i only wonder about last line of ajab from preleap epi that jab tak aapke man mein hamare liye prem ke sath vishwas nahi aa jata tab tak hum aapke prem ka swikar nahi karengeConfused
forget about trust here ajab is saying sorry to pratap and pleading him to take her with himConfusedand pratap didn't say sorry to ajab for once also.it's so weirdConfusedAngry
and this ajab is so despo for gauna and for pratap's attention but pratap is avoiding to even look at her till she herself told him to look at herConfused in fact pratap was more flirt and was paying attention to patta's jijaAngry now whats wrong with himConfused

That is true, I agree.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pantheradsm123

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenu7

I m also shocked to see overfrank ajab...
i want her to give some punishment but shez busy in going gaga over her saiyaan.. cvs you always burst our bubble...
Vse i m laughing at that scene to see bachkani harkat of ajab but as you said ajab is shy in preleap.. so she shouod control her feelings...
Over frank ajab imagining her with Hollywood actressesLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Panthera

bitblue IF-Dazzler
bitblue
bitblue

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 5:46am | IP Logged
1. Older ajab is stronger and not shy or scared that is good part. but true i don't like they ways CVs are showing her way to greed to go chittor. she loves pratap is different and forgive him right away is very off. she is not even pointing out due to all this mess she lost her father poor MM no one is thinking about him.

2. younger Praja is still rocking in my heart. if i get time i still prefer watching pre leap episode again so that do indicate older praja is far away to create that magic.

3. VB needs to die seriously. she did all this to be with US but she is not even getting that so why on the earth she is working as DB servant. 

4. laddu was big but pratap was holding it with his hands i was like plate please LOLLOL

5. when Maan is screaming her lounges out that her mother is not good pratap is getting into ramchandra avatar its off. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmoginiPantheraaditi37

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged
First - Great post Smile
not here to discuss the older-younger thing, 

but yes, I think there is need to explain the background story which CVs showed very convincingly as to why the younger ajab was shy and had a low self esteem...her father was the reason for it - a traumatic childhood can result in a total hit on a self esteem of a person...specially when words like "manhoos" are used and in front of her eyes, her own father was cuddling phool and pampering her and treating her like thrash and CVs did a great job in explaining it out...it did not look out of place then...

and I think we saw a lot of strong ajab preleap too...its not easy to stand up against US, Pratap, JB and DB alike...I think people seem to have missed the amazing DB-Ajab face off, where ajab straight away tries to blow DB's cover - that was inexperience on her part that she dint succeed in blowing off the cover completely - but it takes guts to stand up and talk the truth and spell out the feelings as it is...?

also JB-Ajab faceoff - where she tells him she is being a selfish mother and not thinking of the motherland

Ajab's confession plus forcing pratap to sacriffice - showed strength of ajab and also the first time where she stopped pratap from making chakri escape...we have numerous conversations of pratap-ajab preleap where she showed her convictions in belief and asserts her stand..

and US - where she told him that irrespective, she will stick to her stand

ajab was no bechari abla nari even back then...she was in complete control of her brains and decisions...just like a maharani should be...yes as a praja shipper, it hurt to see what she was doing...but it was not for no reason...she had more strength in character than JB and Pratap too

so m not sure why this point is brought again and again that oh the preleap ajab had no voice at all...when its totally untrue!Confused

Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 02 January 2015 at 6:01am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmoginirosal_awesome_zari_PantheraJoynessdeeptiya_Poulomi_

Go to top