Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anaaand thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I agree with some of the criticism of the storyline. Pratap's opinion of Ajabde is suddenly changed, when Rana Ji asks him, whether he really believes that Ajabde is the cause for the leaving of JB and he replies no. That means, he must have also realized that he did a huge mistake and he needs to make an effort to rebuild the relationship. However, everything falls into place by itself.

However, it is also true, that Pratap's anger towards Ajabde had already reduced after his victory in Bijolia, where the two had already come closer. And I think the whole thing about JB leaving the palace will be cleared up at some point and then Pratap will surely apologize.

I really love Ssharad and Rachana, I think they are doing a fantastic job 😊
Edited by Anaaand - 9 years ago
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
since all this ajab bring back track has started i only wonder about last line of ajab from preleap epi that jab tak aapke man mein hamare liye prem ke sath vishwas nahi aa jata tab tak hum aapke prem ka swikar nahi karenge😕
forget about trust here ajab is saying sorry to pratap and pleading him to take her with him😕and pratap didn't say sorry to ajab for once also.it's so weird😕😡
and this ajab is so despo for gauna and for pratap's attention but pratap is avoiding to even look at her till she herself told him to look at her😕 in fact pratap was more flirt and was paying attention to patta's jija😡 now whats wrong with him😕
Anaaand thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsm123

since all this ajab bring back track has started i only wonder about last line of ajab from preleap epi that jab tak aapke man mein hamare liye prem ke sath vishwas nahi aa jata tab tak hum aapke prem ka swikar nahi karenge😕

forget about trust here ajab is saying sorry to pratap and pleading him to take her with him😕and pratap didn't say sorry to ajab for once also.it's so weird😕😡
and this ajab is so despo for gauna and for pratap's attention but pratap is avoiding to even look at her till she herself told him to look at her😕 in fact pratap was more flirt and was paying attention to patta's jija😡 now whats wrong with him😕

That is true, I agree.
aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenu7

I m also shocked to see overfrank ajab...
i want her to give some punishment but shez busy in going gaga over her saiyaan.. cvs you always burst our bubble...
Vse i m laughing at that scene to see bachkani harkat of ajab but as you said ajab is shy in preleap.. so she shouod control her feelings...

Over frank ajab imagining her with Hollywood actresses😆😆
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
1. Older ajab is stronger and not shy or scared that is good part. but true i don't like they ways CVs are showing her way to greed to go chittor. she loves pratap is different and forgive him right away is very off. she is not even pointing out due to all this mess she lost her father poor MM no one is thinking about him.

2. younger Praja is still rocking in my heart. if i get time i still prefer watching pre leap episode again so that do indicate older praja is far away to create that magic.

3. VB needs to die seriously. she did all this to be with US but she is not even getting that so why on the earth she is working as DB servant. 

4. laddu was big but pratap was holding it with his hands i was like plate please ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

5. when Maan is screaming her lounges out that her mother is not good pratap is getting into ramchandra avatar its off. 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
First - Great post ðŸ˜Š
not here to discuss the older-younger thing, 

but yes, I think there is need to explain the background story which CVs showed very convincingly as to why the younger ajab was shy and had a low self esteem...her father was the reason for it - a traumatic childhood can result in a total hit on a self esteem of a person...specially when words like "manhoos" are used and in front of her eyes, her own father was cuddling phool and pampering her and treating her like thrash and CVs did a great job in explaining it out...it did not look out of place then...

and I think we saw a lot of strong ajab preleap too...its not easy to stand up against US, Pratap, JB and DB alike...I think people seem to have missed the amazing DB-Ajab face off, where ajab straight away tries to blow DB's cover - that was inexperience on her part that she dint succeed in blowing off the cover completely - but it takes guts to stand up and talk the truth and spell out the feelings as it is...?

also JB-Ajab faceoff - where she tells him she is being a selfish mother and not thinking of the motherland

Ajab's confession plus forcing pratap to sacriffice - showed strength of ajab and also the first time where she stopped pratap from making chakri escape...we have numerous conversations of pratap-ajab preleap where she showed her convictions in belief and asserts her stand..

and US - where she told him that irrespective, she will stick to her stand

ajab was no bechari abla nari even back then...she was in complete control of her brains and decisions...just like a maharani should be...yes as a praja shipper, it hurt to see what she was doing...but it was not for no reason...she had more strength in character than JB and Pratap too

so m not sure why this point is brought again and again that oh the preleap ajab had no voice at all...when its totally untrue!😕
Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago
deeptiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

First - Great post ðŸ˜Š

not here to discuss the older-younger thing, 

but yes, I think there is need to explain the background story which CVs showed very convincingly as to why the younger ajab was shy and had a low self esteem...her father was the reason for it - a traumatic childhood can result in a total hit on a self esteem of a person...specially when words like "manhoos" are used and in front of her eyes, her own father was cuddling phool and pampering her and treating her like thrash and CVs did a great job in explaining it out...it did not look out of place then...

and I think we saw a lot of strong ajab preleap too...its not easy to stand up against US, Pratap, JB and DB alike...I think people seem to have missed the amazing DB-Ajab face off, where ajab straight away tries to blow DB's cover - that was inexperience on her part that she dint succeed in blowing off the cover completely - but it takes guts to stand up and talk the truth and spell out the feelings as it is...?

also JB-Ajab faceoff - where she tells him she is being a selfish mother and not thinking of the motherland

Ajab's confession plus forcing pratap to sacriffice - showed strength of ajab and also the first time where she stopped pratap from making chakri escape...we have numerous conversations of pratap-ajab preleap where she showed her convictions in belief and asserts her stand..

and US - where she told him that irrespective, she will stick to her stand

ajab was no bechari abla nari even back then...she was in complete control of her brains and decisions...just like a maharani should be...yes as a praja shipper, it hurt to see what she was doing...but it was not for no reason...she had more strength in character than JB and Pratap too

so m not sure why this point is brought again and again that oh the preleap ajab had no voice at all...when its totally untrue!😕

ohhh hiru ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i am just not sure if this post will b reagaded as bashing or our so called "love for young praja" 
i m with u ,,,,,,,,,,,,, thats it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Panthera

oh pre-leap ajabde was mega shy and extra sacrificing!!! Infact she could make JB look like the most selfish and self-centred devil on earth if she wanted to!😆 BUT...there was a conflict in her in terms of how she felt about pratap and what she felt was best for Rajputana...and that was convincingly enough put across by the young actress and the storyline/dialogues.

It was also refreshing to see the guy doing all the chasing and laying his heart bare instead of the girl. It was pratap who kept laying his heart open and ajabde rejecting in a series of very convincing lil incidences.
 Now post leap there is a 180 degree turn in that . This ajabde bears no resemblance to the young ajabde nor to the warrior, assertive baijilal. CVs could have easily struck a balance between an excited young woman finally having her gauna and the baijilal/young ajabde character but they have been shoddy...and fixated on this hallucination gimick!! Everyone is hallucinating...just wait...not many more episodes and they'll have chetak doing it too. I tell you bhatiyani's  been drugging everyone, including the cvs...who waste more time on her sordid shinenigans than anything else😡

I swear, every time I hear that flipping shehnai/been music of hers, I feel like grabbing it and shoving it up the CVs nostril.

I don't know how the preleap Ajab was and don't want to say anything as people are getting offended if I say anything about that character ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜• 

I too found post leap Ajab quite despo at times as she was like please take me to Chittor when she should get angry with Pratap. I wanted her to make Pratap say sorry and take her but the CVs ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜­

Yesterday's episode was good where Ajab was again shown strong and she said that she will teach DB a lesson so I hope that she does and again does not become weak because I am sure Pratap won't help her in this ðŸ˜¡
JShiv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When "post leap" Ajab is shown strong and sensible, like yesterday for example...no one seems to remember...As soon as something we don't like or agree with is shown then the comparison starts all over again.🥱🥱
Young Praja was perfect we get it...Older Ajabdeh and Pratap are highly flawed and have no chemistry we also get that... At least i get it...Wish we can move on now...

deeptiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JShiv

When "post leap" Ajab is shown strong and sensible, like yesterday for example...no one seems to remember...As soon as something we don't like or agree with is shown then the comparison starts all over again.🥱🥱

Young Praja was perfect we get it...Older Ajabdeh and Pratap are highly flawed and have no chemistry we also get that... At least i get it...Wish we can move on now...

See... And that is what you feared most... By explaining that character ofyoung ajab wad stronger than any of the character at that time does not mean the comparison between the pre leap post leap actors.. No one is talking about the flaws... The post is about the character
certainly we are not interested in bringing down the battle thread again... Its just the explanation nothing else... We are neither interested in comparison nor we want fights... We want to live in peace..

Further more we r first the praja shippers and then we r rosalians... Glorification of ajabde means increasing our hopes and happiness for that character... We love that characte more than anything ...