India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Dear Women; Take away from tonight's epi

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Whatever opinion I may have on what they showed and why they showed it as part of story ... here is the take away from a woman's POV that everyone must keep in mind:
1) If you ever have a break up ... or are broken ... cry, cry and cry ... do not rush to make decisions no matter what ... go into your room ... sit there forever ... but never never never ever leave the house unless and until you have cleared your mind! We can not solve all problems alone, no matter how strong we are ... don't hesitate to get help from a loved one! Share your pain!

2) Do not walk on stranded roads at night all alone!

3) If you have to take a cab ... take one with confidence ... even if you don't know where you have to go ... pretend you know the entire way and how to get there ... never give this impression to the driver that you don't know where you have to go! 

4) Always always be alert ... whether its' day time or night time ... never ever be lost in thoughts ... be aware of what's happening around you ... take mental notes of where you are going 

5) At any time if driver turns to a smaller, empty road tell him to take the main road instead! 

6) If anything bugs you or makes you feel uncomfortable ... get out! The mental notes you took will help you find nearest place u can get help from! 

7) Always keep your phone charged specially when you need to travel alone!

8) Make use of all the new applications available with GPS! 

9) Keep emergency numbers ... u can ask a near one for help ... but sometimes police reaches quicker so keep police number on emergency dial too! 

10) Last but not least ... if worst comes to worst ... fight! Don't be an easy prey ... fight as much as u can ... slap, poke your fingers in eyes, hit where it hurts ... do whatever you can, last as long as u can! 

But most important is number 4, be very alert ... very conscious ... very aware of your surroundings! Animals are out there in disguise of men ... don't be an easy prey ... do your best to protect yourself! 

Have a peaceful, prosperous, safe and happy new year Party

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

tanishaaaonathappanilovedamonaamnazuhaHarshad4ever505JannatKhan780LOVELIPSTICKcasperploydomekaku17IMAnamfeministlovesick23zackandjoshpp29Jo_Pinchyvirgo24IlinUzma005TaanuDeewaniRoxyC-svetalana-tweetie19Bujee09sho-shweetlife93nehaarshi09rs.shailu29zephyr29neon_girlAeDilHaiMushkilMissIamTheBossprettyprisoapsudspremeeristryNusiSgxaviaraTheItalianBrideSuvika.TeAmo_Messi

nehaarshi09 IF-Rockerz
nehaarshi09
nehaarshi09

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
very much needed postClapClap

Edited by nehaarshi09 - 31 December 2014 at 12:48pm
neon_girl IF-Rockerz
neon_girl
neon_girl

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
You are right. A women is not that weak that anyone can take advantage of her
She is stronger form within rather than outside, it cannot be seen usually as she doesn't show it off.
We are responsible for ourselves and we should be cautious about it. That's all
You made an amazing post dear, thanks a lot and happy new year to you too Hug

Edited by muskiii - 31 December 2014 at 12:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
yes we must follow so many precautions, because none of us will have a sahir to save us .LOL. on a serious note, this is terrible and scary too whatever is happening with women, and it has become so regular now, that i dont know how to ignore such incidents .. make sure everyone that wherever u go, let your family know about your whereabouts and lets just be a bit safe and never go out alone after its over 8pm.. 

Bujee09

IMAnam Senior Member
IMAnam
IMAnam

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wishes & the precautions girls need to be on alert esp. when travelling alone those monsters are out there but we can fight & do what we can to prevent situations like this
Happy new year to you too ! 

Bujee09

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Happy New year to you too Hug ..and yes valid points..stay safe everyone!!

Bujee09

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nadia ji ...Happy new year to you n your family n everyone reading this postHug
You have listed all measures n precautions MUCH NEEDED Thumbs Upesp. considering the fact we have little kiddo school going college going girls in this forum Wink ...and sad reality is that we women most of the time are in a position to travel alone for some reason or the other personal or professional ...

I am sharing few experiences from my own life here : If this could boost the morale of girls like me Thumbs up !

There were days when I didnt know any other state in india other than my hometown in south india and  even didnt know any other Indian languages except English n tamil my native.. 

I used to shiver up when i travel even with my sister or friends in local buses or autos ...Passing days make us bold n strong n even more powerful and am an example sure most of us are !!

After all schooling n college in same town I was posted for a job in extreme North of India , I was asked to travel to cities east n west in India for client projects ...Least I didnt know even the languages there  ...As if these were not enough finally I was even asked to travel out of country all alone ..

Years passed days passed and life taught to be more strong ... ANd my travelling to places kept taking me for a toss D'oh I was asked to travel to different countries  for projects even though I was a young mother leaving my baby alone there was no courtesy factor from any men around called managers ...All they say either work or be at home !!

I had to rely on late night flights n cabs n taxis to reach back home to stay with my baby girl so she sees my face at least..

seeing this episode today I recollect those nightmare sequences I have come through in my own life in diff. countries and how landed up saving self ...

Hats off to all women - working professionals/home makers/mothers /daughters /school n college going girls ...Thumbs Up

NEVER GIVE UP GIRLS N LADIES ...Lets fight n fight n keep fighting in this society to survive!!Thumbs UpHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ploydomeIlinfarzy2910-svetalana-neon_girlprettypriSoaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Yea bhujee we cant expect anyone to accommodate ... as a woman we have to fight it all ... if we want to work we have to do it their way ... yet for many managerial posts women are not even considered despite putting same amount of work and doing it their way! 
I have a similar story like yours', grew up in a very very protective environment ... the kind where i never interacted with any men, except close family ones ... from their to travelling abroad, staying away from home for months  ... its' a long journey every woman has to take herself, learning on way and correcting ourselves! 

Go to top