Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Was I supposed to feel happy and sweet? (Page 2)

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarity

[/QUOTE]

Finally!!! your penname suits your clarity! Yes it might have been sweet but it doesn't cover up his dumbness bringing Samosas isn't worth the stuff to back up for. He is useless period. Even Soumya is more rational compared to Yuvraj. They better make his character worth it or else I don't see the point in rooting for them together!!!AngryAngry

Hehee, thanks feminist! BTW, it's nice to meet a fellow feminist online; usually feminists gets such a bad rap on the internet. SleepyLove the nameBig smile

Yeah, they have to bring Yuvraj to the realisation phase now. TBH,during the sweater scene, I wanted him to say something like- "So what if it is torn, the important thing is that Suhani got it for me and that's why I love it". Just standing around while she is insulted left, right and centre left a bad taste in my mouth. Just a sentence in her favour wouldn't have killed him. It almost felt like he thought there's no point defending her since he thought she actually did bring the torn sweater. Also, during the samosa scene, he could have been a little more tender with her. He could see she was on the verge of tears. Okay, we get that you think Suhani is strong enough, but maybe being a little more sympathetic would be good.
Shocked
[/QUOTE]
Awww thankyou hi5 LOL please don't get me started on the crap about feminist equals man hating god! Its nice to see someone else with me too hehehe 

The bold - exactlyyy I wanted actually expected very much he would say that okay fine didn't defend publicly but at least privately praise her and say you loved it? I think wearing her gift has to so for now. CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarity

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Well, let's hope there will be future scenes where we see our fantasies playing out. BTW, why don't you join us over at the Saraj AT? We could certainly use your inputs.

Yes, apparently all feminists are misandrists. LOL. How do they come up with all this?
Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

feminist

Go to top