Was I supposed to feel happy and sweet?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Really?
Was that a very sweet episode. Not.😑

Sorry I just didn't find anything remotely sweet about it. He again totally ignored Suhani's pain of being cast out like that. I am surprised Suhani hasn't even said anything to him but can't blame her as she never took these things to her heart! 

Yuvraj as usual is an idiot. I was expecting him to say something consoling but . . . *rolls eyes* What I did like is the way he said Mrs. Suhani Birla that means somewhere deep inside his heart he actually accepted her as his wife.😳

Yuvraj should stop taking her for granted. Such people as life-partners are only given to two types of people. 

1. Who is really good and equally deserves her.
2. Who don't appreciate their value.

I want Yuvraj to grovel at her feet but Suhani will not return at least not for a while. A major heart break is coming I hope her soft heart will be able to take it. Yuvraj has done nothing to deserve a sweet girl like Suhani. All he had done is explained us what would happen if your brains are not working. He should eat duck brains . . . .my father says it increases intelligence. I never understand how eating an animals brain will increase a human's brain but oh well Yuvraj has none so...

Lol I am glad that he actually wore the sweatshirt it was an epic facepalm to all the witches in the house.

Btw their family has sooo many evil people. Dadi, Rags, Menka and now her own bff

Only TWO support her Pratima and Sharad

Yuvraj has no personality so I won't count him!!!

Btw happy new year and thanks to all those who read!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Sweet episode?   No, not really but I do have to say that I was somewhat pleasantly surprised that Yuvi went out and got those Samosa's for Suhani to try and cheer her up?

Did that make up for not defending his wife infront of everyone in yesterday's episode?   Not at all but from what we have seen thus for of Yuvi's character that is about as much as we are going to get for now.   Unfortunately Suhani, heart has to break much more than those the little by little it has thus far (kind of like a bandage being taken off little by little instead of yanked off all at once).   For now her heart is doing the little by little living in that household amongst the evil 4 and her useless hubby but once she find out it will definitely be a full yank of the bandage?   Will it hurt like hell?  You betcha, but at the same time it's better to do it that way instead of taking a little pain daily for months on end...  That poor girl is going to be absolutely heartbroken...

As for people in that house, technically she has more supporters than just Pratima and Sharad but just not as vocal (Saurab, and Anuj are there too).   Unfortunately they are no better than Yuvraj or their mom when it comes to taking a stand against Dadi in that household.πŸ˜”
Edited by Parm. - 9 years ago

Lol yes it was sweet these writers are very much aware that they don't give us a lot of Yuvani scenes be4 and most of us are dying to watch sweet moments btw them and so now whatever they give us we are happy with it most of them times. I think he realizes she doesn't take these ppl to heart and if he had to speak to her about what could he say I am sorry for my family being uncouth animals, he cnt change their reaction to her at the moment.  And really can 1 actually stop motor mouth botox queen from doing what she wants I just dnt think so whatever he tells her she wnt bother about it. So for me what he did was natural instant of tackling the issue let's make Suhani happy coz he knows she is a softie  bt more than that even though they treat her like that he isn't willing to do anything about it. They haven't done anything besides hurt her feelings at the moment the only time he would deal with them is when he finds out what they are up to. even if he doesn't realize his love for her or think he loves her this marriage is important to him.

Originally posted by Parm.

Sweet episode?   Now not really, but I do have to say that I was somewhat pleasantly surprised that Yuvi went out and got those Samosa's for Suhani to try and cheer her up?

Did that make up for not defending his wife infront of everyone in yesterday's episode?   Not at all but from what we have seen thus for of Yuvi's character that is about as much as we are going to get for now.   Unfortunately Suhani, heart has to break much more than those the little by little it has thus far (kind of like a bandage being taken off little by little instead of yanked off all at once).   For now her heart is doing the little by little living in that household amongst the evil 4 and her useless hubby but once she find out it will definitely be a full yank of the bandage?   Will it hurt like hell?  You betcha, but at the same time it's better to do it that way instead of taking a little pain daily for months on end...  That poor girl is going to be absolutely heartbroken...

As for people in that house, technically she has more supporters than just Pratima and Sharad but just not as vocal (Saurab, and Anuj are there too).   Unfortunately they are no better than Yuvraj or their mom when it comes to taking a stand against Dadi in that household.πŸ˜”
i agree it feels like they want to destroy each and every good thing that she values piece by piece trust, love, friendship, honesty and they want to take out her heart and crumbled it and than cut it up piece by piece and just make her a shadow of the person she was and than build her up again. wish they would do it a little quicker its not as if the pain is gona be any less if she finds out a few months from now 
A very Happy New Year to you too and a pertinent post to start it with. πŸ˜ƒ

Although I liked the YuvAni scene, I disliked the fact that Yuvraj's defence of Suhani has become private rather than public. He obviously realised how hurt she was, which is why he brought her those samosas, but then why couldn't he have taken some preventive steps to prevent that hurt during the whole controversy itself? 😑

He needs to stand up for her in public because let's face it guys, even Soumya sympathises with Suhani in private. As you said, he has done nothing yet that proves he deserves Suhani and we need to see Yuvraj's love for her after her endless sacrifices. I feel the CVs will build this drama to its crescendo when something major happens and Yuvraj finally wakes up from his deep slumber.

Originally posted by clarity

A very Happy New Year to you too and a pertinent post to start it with. πŸ˜ƒ

Although I liked the YuvAni scene, I disliked the fact that Yuvraj's defence of Suhani has become private rather than public. He obviously realised how hurt she was, which is why he brought her those samosas, but then why couldn't he have taken some preventive steps to prevent that hurt during the whole controversy itself? 😑

He needs to stand up for her in public because let's face it guys, even Soumya sympathises with Suhani in private
. As you said, he has done nothing yet that proves he deserves Suhani and we need to see Yuvraj's love for her after her endless sacrifices. I feel the CVs will build this drama to its crescendo when something major happens and Yuvraj finally wakes up from his deep slumber.

Finally!!! your penname suits your clarity! Yes it might have been sweet but it doesn't cover up his dumbness bringing Samosas isn't worth the stuff to back up for. He is useless period. Even Soumya is more rational compared to Yuvraj. They better make his character worth it or else I don't see the point in rooting for them together!!!😑😑
Originally posted by sandiab

Lol yes it was sweet these writers are very much aware that they don't give us a lot of Yuvani scenes be4 and most of us are dying to watch sweet moments btw them and so now whatever they give us we are happy with it most of them times. I think he realizes she doesn't take these ppl to heart and if he had to speak to her about what could he say I am sorry for my family being uncouth animals, he cnt change their reaction to her at the moment.  And really can 1 actually stop motor mouth botox queen from doing what she wants I just dnt think so whatever he tells her she wnt bother about it. So for me what he did was natural instant of tackling the issue let's make Suhani happy coz he knows she is a softie  bt more than that even though they treat her like that he isn't willing to do anything about it. They haven't done anything besides hurt her feelings at the moment the only time he would deal with them is when he finds out what they are up to. even if he doesn't realize his love for her or think he loves her this marriage is important to him.

I think Yuvraj takes Suhani's emotions lightly, at times. We all know that Suhani's like the duck who just shrugs the water off her back but it doesn't mean that people can say whatever they want to her. I agree that she ignores Dadi and her minions, but I want Yuvraj to be hurt on Suhani's behalf. I want him to feel angry at those who question/doubt her.

Finally!!! your penname suits your clarity! Yes it might have been sweet but it doesn't cover up his dumbness bringing Samosas isn't worth the stuff to back up for. He is useless period. Even Soumya is more rational compared to Yuvraj. They better make his character worth it or else I don't see the point in rooting for them together!!!😑😑

Hehee, thanks feminist! BTW, it's nice to meet a fellow feminist online; usually feminists gets such a bad rap on the internet. πŸ₯±Love the nameπŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, they have to bring Yuvraj to the realisation phase now. TBH,during the sweater scene, I wanted him to say something like- "So what if it is torn, the important thing is that Suhani got it for me and that's why I love it". Just standing around while she is insulted left, right and centre left a bad taste in my mouth. Just a sentence in her favour wouldn't have killed him. It almost felt like he thought there's no point defending her since he thought she actually did bring the torn sweater. Also, during the samosa scene, he could have been a little more tender with her. He could see she was on the verge of tears. Okay, we get that you think Suhani is strong enough, but maybe being a little more sympathetic would be good.
😲
Edited by clarity - 9 years ago
Originally posted by clarity

[/QUOTE]

Hehee, thanks feminist! BTW, it's nice to meet a fellow feminist online; usually feminists gets such a bad rap on the internet. πŸ₯±Love the nameπŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, they have to bring Yuvraj to the realisation phase now. TBH,during the sweater scene, I wanted him to say something like- "So what if it is torn, the important thing is that Suhani got it for me and that's why I love it". Just standing around while she is insulted left, right and centre left a bad taste in my mouth. Just a sentence in her favour wouldn't have killed him. It almost felt like he thought there's no point defending her since he thought she actually did bring the torn sweater. Also, during the samosa scene, he could have been a little more tender with her. He could see she was on the verge of tears. Okay, we get that you think Suhani is strong enough, but maybe being a little more sympathetic would be good.
😲
[/QUOTE]
Awww thankyou hi5 LOL please don't get me started on the crap about feminist equals man hating god! Its nice to see someone else with me too hehehe 

The bold - exactlyyy I wanted actually expected very much he would say that okay fine didn't defend publicly but at least privately praise her and say you loved it? I think wearing her gift has to so for now. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Well, let's hope there will be future scenes where we see our fantasies playing out. BTW, why don't you join us over at the Saraj AT? We could certainly use your inputs.

Yes, apparently all feminists are misandrists. LOL. How do they come up with all this?
πŸ˜•