Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Sushpective: Do you love me.....even with my dark side? (Page 5)

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Once again Wonderful post Sush ClapClap and wonderful collage by Shweta.. ClapClap Happy New year to both of you and your family ...Party

Yeah todays episode was bit disturbing to watched but it was very good.. CV has passed really very good message to society woman using presense of mind and technology Clap 
Interesting point was Aarzoo  still called Sahir even after coming to know Sahir's betrayal..Not Zaki.. Ermm she sends him msg abt her location when she senses trouble when was in the cab.. Her heart is still believes he will come to rescue her as always he did in past.. Embarrassed 

The scene when Aarzoo faints and he cares her, watches her nonstop with guilty eyes, he brings her home, his whole attention was on her ... Embarrassed the whole scene was so beautiful..Tongue truly his eyes spoke how much he loves her and how much he was feeling sorry and guilty that somewhere he was feeling responsible for her situation... 

Precap is awesome.. Sahir doesn't want Aarzoo to away from him.. he is begging infront of his mother, crying for his life.. Cry looking forward for tomorrow's episode.. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilin-Shwets--Sush-

Ilin Goldie
Ilin
Ilin

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Happy new year Sush Shwetha and everyone around Hug

Very good post Sush and collages very well captured Big smile

The episode was good with a hand on my heart I somehow manage to watch the scene with the cab driver it was very well executed with a strong social message coming across hats off to the makers for bringing in such a scene to Create awareness loved the way Saahir came to the rescue Both Harshad and Shivya was fab Clap I was blushing though when Harshad was shirtless Embarrassed but he was very good his expression feeling guilty and while Aarzoo on bed he was caressing her hand was so good too Big smile

Precap I'm in awe of Harshad the way he cries OMG Clap
Looking forward to tonight's episode Smile

-Shwets--Sush--Bhavi

Madhuz Groupbie
Madhuz
Madhuz

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Happy new year to y'all !!!! gals and guys have a fantastic 2015
Sush and Shweta keep up the fantastic work..so many folks enjoy and get to exchange views

Today's episode was quite good. The fiery, angry, sad and scared Arzoo yet it was Sahir to whom she went after all she heard and it was Sahir who saved her after all he said...
Love is not an easy emotion and not everyone gets it. Bliss happiness comes to the bold and not every one can be that bold.

I felt Sahir's pain that means Harshad is being awesome...Today Sahir knew that what Arzoo went through somewhere he is responsible and it will be with him for his life..he will carry that burden even when he gets his Arzoo and is going to make him over protective of her.

Good msg via the tv medium but I agree forced and consensual are two very different aspects and that education needs to be given in schools...a NO means a NO. 

You know Sush something common ...I was born in Mumbai and grew up in Delhi LOL and Delhi you just never ventured alone late evening...it was an unspoken thing at least in my house..my mother's Zamana bahut kharab hai...few years back coming from central market, I got late and holy cow my mom just panicked..I had folks looking for me...

any crime in Sadi Dilli kills me...it feel personal to me but I have to applaud Delhi police..they have become really good ..it's not easy to patrol a city of 15 million ..they have been catching culprits at a good rate and the city keep getting an influx and a huge gap between haves and have not is there and similarly between education and illiteracy ...I feel a political will is needed for the change and we have to see what Mr. Modi does...( my mother loves him, she thinks he is the solution) ..I am wait and watch

Ok I go tangent more often than I need to be..focus on Humsafars...I will not like a marriage between Zaki and Arzoo at all...two wrongs don't make a right. What I see a close friendship developing between Zaki and Arzoo..a platonic relationship...killing Sahir further since he is not privy to it in any form.

Sahir can't let go of Arzoo...because her welfare is very important to him and for that he needs to see her everyday even with the hate emotion...very touching blessings for Sahir from Nausheen..Ameen to that.

I know it's not correct but I hate to see an adult male crying...tears etc ...moist eyes are ok. but precap Sahir so teary...as if his heart, pain was exploding...hmmm. I have to see it ..feel it and give my verdict...

Ciao...make peace not warHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

habs-Shwets--Sush--Bhavi

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Jyo n Sush wish u guys a very happy new year Big smile

I liked the epi more than day before yesterday n I so agree With u abt the KA n Alvira scene ..it's time men Change the way they look at women LOL

I feel sahir has so much pain Hideen up tht he has now become numb to it ...The way he was crying in the Precap n was agitated with himself for hurting ARZOO n the way he was desperate to save her says a lot ...The guy has started to live b breath the pain Dead

Nausheen n her words wre so wise ...n so SO apt 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets--Sush-

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Another wonderful post sush & great work swetha .
Sush I agree with your take on Sahir rejecting arzoo.
It's his insecurity that plays a role.

Sahir's pain was evident when sahir spoke all those harsh words to arzoo.
I hate you like I love you , his pain and the trembling voice when arzoo questions him didn't you love me even for a moment. He knew she will hate him for all that he said her and that's what he wanted .
Did he know with the change of events he will be the one to get her home , the one who said her to walk out of the house.

Arzoo was depressed after what she heard from sahir but did that mean you walk out of the house in the night not thinking about your safety even for a minute ? Ok that whole molestation scene is the hard fact but painful and I appreciate Shivya there . 
Sahir is the first person arzoo reached out when she sensed danger why? Did she really know he will be your savior ? If you can trust him in your emergency then do you believe this guy cheated on you and all that he said said was not what he meant ? 
If arzoo really knows sahir then she will even think that it was a desperate attempt from sahir to push her away.

What Alvira said to KA Clap teach boys to respect woman is the message c.v's wanted to show and this is the mind set that needs to be changed.

About precap I think Alvira will either confront nausheen and arzoo about the truth of sahir's past or again trap arzoo to marry sahir . Sahir's realisation and redemption on the way .

Edited by dakshaavi - 01 January 2015 at 1:39am

habs-Shwets--Sush-

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

First of all happy new year to all Indian friends on this postParty
And in advance happy new year to all my North American friends hereBig smile

@ Red you wont wish me ?Stern Smile 
Happy New Year to you Bhavz Party

@ Sush and Shweta , I don't think they will go for Zaki-Arzoo, even if there is a zaki-Arzoo marriage track, I'm sure Saaz will eventually get married. Not because Cvs don't want to show Zaki-Arzoo marriage, but they can't afford to. The show has low trp, showing Zaki-Arzoo Nihah means angering Saaz fans, loosing the very few loyal viewers. 

Edited by -Rojaa- - 01 January 2015 at 5:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

habsTHEfanOFheartz-Sush--Bhavi

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hi Guys...
I am out since last night...won't get home and get a chance to watch episode for today until later this evening...

Once again Happy New Year!
Loved reading everyone's take!Big smile
How was the episode today?
Sush

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurva

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rojaa-

Originally posted by BHAVII

First of all happy new year to all Indian friends on this postParty
And in advance happy new year to all my North American friends hereBig smile

@ Red you wont wish me ?Stern Smile 
Happy New Year to you Bhavz Party

@ Sush and Shweta , I don't think they will go for Zaki-Arzoo, even if there is a zaki-Arzoo marriage track, I'm sure Saaz will eventually get married. Not because Cvs don't want to show Zaki-Arzoo marriage, but they can't afford to. The show has low trp, showing Zaki-Arzoo Nihah means angering Saaz fans, loosing the very few loyal viewers. 

Sorry sorry very sorry dear!  This should read all on forumEmbarrassed

Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year 2015. May this new year bring lots of joy, prosperity and happiness in your life. 

Edited by BHAVII - 01 January 2015 at 12:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa--Sush-

Go to top