Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Sushpective: Do you love me.....even with my dark side? (Page 4)

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

No Shweta please do not spoil zaki Arzoo equation

Bhavi ,

I am just going with Gul's track record Ouch I am out if this happens ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

habs-Sush--Bhavi

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
The only song that comes to mind after watching weeks worth epis today was

Hum bewafa hargeez na the per hum wafa kar na sake

Indra hot chocolateShocked atleast go for coke like meTongue

Edited by BHAVII - 31 December 2014 at 4:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets--Sush-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by habs

Hug  Shweta
Everyone is out of here if they show that but I doubt they will.

As for HC - the guy is amazing and I'm not really a gusher - 

Unlike Bhavi who questioned why his shirt was off so much I liked that it was Smile

I was fine with the shirt coming off ...Thought the shirt was coming off w to cover Arzoo up ...but no director looks like a Sallu fan LOL

Gusher ...ya can't see you walking that path ...those are for the likes of me LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilinhabs-Sush--Bhavi

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

Bhavi ,

Perfect song Tongue Did you get a chance to watch the VM ?

-Sush--Bhavi

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ultimaterudra

Bhavi ,

Perfect song Tongue Did you get a chance to watch the VM ?

Shwta will watch it Tomorrow AM. Watched 6 epis of HS today and now have to get ready for party.

Edited by BHAVII - 31 December 2014 at 4:49pm

-Shwets--Sush-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by feminist

hello sush di and shweta di. first of beautiful post and a very happy new year. Shweta di I saved the collages againnn.

you have said everything I wont add anything I still like Zaki and will continue to like him until the day he comes between Sahir and Arzoo. Honestly todays episode was dark very dark reminded me of Crime Patrol but oh well you could have seen Shivya's acting it looked amazing and spot on. I loooved her.

Sahir looks like a broken person enough said he loves her and honestly I hope they give Arzoo a backbone now really. lucknow vali Arzoo chali aao plesss. InshaAllah it will be a beautiful plot now and no I dont think Arzoo will marry anyone let alone Shir and Zaki if she did...goodbye I guess.

@bold ...Bol toh diya tha ..You are welcome to any /all collages . Shivya was much better today than she was yesterday ...Saahir's journey starts today ...Arzoo will be a stronger women ...I would like to see a crisp screenplay ...when we have a strong actor like Harshad who can deliver the director needs to have a vision to execute ...

Exciting track hope my expectations are not crushed ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

feministIlin-Sush-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Oh SIGH!!!!
With your inside  connections...you gave me a scare dear...

Yeah...QH had something similar...that's why I skipped it all together...

@bold D'oh  Did't mean to scare you , sorry . You know tracks change overnight depending on TRP's ...  not much the team can do ...Channel , sponsors and above all the TRP audience run the show . 

Edited by ultimaterudra - 31 December 2014 at 6:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Very apt title you have given ! I liked the episode, swallowing particularly hard scene !
So the face off continued today as well and have to give it to Aarzoo she asked all the right type of questions !! She didn't back off that easy and even though she was hurt, she held herself good enough. 
Now some of what I will say abt Sahir may be due to HC's acting but again I was more interested in his responses. It appeared Sahir was intentionally saying more harsh words than he even think he could. HIs tone of voice suggested he is putting in great effort to say what he did. What was his reason to go that hard? Why continue this lie? Sure you don't want her around fine but why go extra board? 
What you say does make sense that before he has to be rejected again he rejected her ! Sahir afterall has been shown to be very protective of his past and pain. Whenever Aarzoo has questioned him he pushes her away and the way he talked today it appeared he wanted to ensure Aarzoo stays away and actually hates him !! Aarzoo's last words, he taught her to hate and that's what he will get !

Now we don't know exactly why he told Aarzoo "turth" so to speak, his guilt, fear of abandonment, guilt, deal or whatever ! May be he was tired of lying or was it that he realized Aarzoo had started over-powering him. Yesterday he mentioned the things he did such as smile at her, ate parathas. Not something he had done in years but with her he couldn't help it ! So is it unwillingness to let go of past or fear future may not be different ! Perhaps he finds it hard to believe anyone can truly love him once all his agony and whatever he holds inside him comes out ? 

Anyways during that scene Sahir's eyes were so damn good as it appeared they were holding back his tears. Tears he doesn't show to anyone ! I guess that's the difference - Aarzoo let's it all out hence can move on but Sahir has kept it all inside !

Following scene, had very hard time watching, I was skipping as much as possible to avoid. In my work I have seen and heard too much but still this issue I can't ! Dead

It sure is interesting in trouble first person coming to her mind is Sahir and he too when realizing something may be wrong heads off. When Sahir was in fight, Aarzzo appeared worried for him. But once over blaming him, well it's understandable response. She was sure in trauma afterall. But again looking at Sahir's eyes, the pain and worry for her, wonderful !

My fav part was he brings her back and comforts her. Nausheen said something like Khuda kare tumhari har Aarzoo puri ho and just then he leaves her hand. As he is receiving blessing his Aarzoo gets fulfilled he walks away from his Aarzoo; not to mention the way he looked back was so damn good ! Again makes me think is he walking away out of his fear of rejection or belief he is not good enough for love hence walk away on own? 

And yes did I say HC is just so damn good !!!! Reason Sahir as character is so appealing is his acting. The underlying emotions and such expressive eyes Clap I wud call invisible tears from him ! I do not know how many actors could pull off character who is dark but still makes at least me give a damn abt him ! Again hats off !! 

Now waiting more than forever to see tomorrow's episode ! My wishful thinking here on your question what does he want? Well he sure will blame himself that as he asked Aarzoo to go away she landed in trouble. Also if she is around him, be her hatred but at least he will receive some form of emotion from her. He may have pushed her away but not too far that he can't even see her, be there for her in tie of need or just because !! Let's wait and watch !

Itne kareeb he tu mere ke
Saath na kar saku tujhe kabhi
Bahon me to pa lu tujhe aasani se
Par Apni takdeer na banaoo kabhi
Teri mushkan har dam le aaye nayi roshni
Par apne andhere me kaise kheech jau yuhi
Marham ban ke tu har kadam chalne ko taiyaar
Mere dard tujpe kaise aane do yuhi
Jitna pass tu aaye mere, khud ko khota jao me
Mujse durr chale ja tuhi, khud to na rok paoo me ae zulmi 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aamnazuhaIlin-Shwets--Sush--Bhavi