Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Sushpective: Do you love me.....even with my dark side? (Page 3)

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by habs

Hey you posted  early!!!  Great write up as always and collages - well Shweta is in a class by herself.
I saw the episode in it's entirety and to me it was just really sad - how a woman can't take a taxi without being in fear for her life and how a smart businessman turned out to be so emotionally and mentally stunted that he effectively killed any chance of the woman he loves trusting him ever again.
I understand he said all those horrible things to protect himself and perhaps on some level her but he went too far.  It was overkill.

As for the theory that Zaki and Arzoo will get married?  I don't think so.   After everything that girl has gone through in the past 72 hours I think the last thing on her mind is marriage to ANY man. I hope they make her stronger, more mature and less impulsive.  

For all of you going out have fun and be safe.  Some of us will be drinking hot chocolate and ready mystery novels. Smile

IndraHug  and WORD! Clap

And  one very fitting  word here " overkill"  !  But it's a daily soap, so "overkill " it is! Just hope for some eventual  justification down the road. 

Health,happiness and stay safe everyone! Cheers! Party

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

habsgrumpydwarf-Shwets--Sush--Bhavi

MarathiMulgi Senior Member
MarathiMulgi
MarathiMulgi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
First of all a very happy, healthy and safe new year wishes to all of you. May the year 2015 bring good tidings and may you all make happy memories with your loved ones. HugParty
Now coming to the episode, what a power pack episode it was. Very good execution from the entire HS team, especially HC and SP. ClapClap

I loved how Arzoo showed presence of mind in that dire situation & use of video call. Thank you CVs.  HC was brilliant in portraying Sahir's baichaini till he reached to her rescue. I was expecting her outburst and accusation from Arzoo and CVs did not disappoint me.Confused. I attribute to being in shock, this experience coming on top of all those that revelation from him. I do hope later when she calms down, SAC is acquitted at least of this charge. It was end of innocence for Arzoo today.

When I looked at this man today, few lines from an old song popped into my head which goes as follows. I forget who the singer is and too lazy to google him right now.

Why must we hide emotions
Why can't we ever break down and why
All I can do is to cry for help
Somebody please see me cry for help

CVs left the sensible bunch of Arzoo's family away and insensible ones bhej diya Mumbai. Surely they are cooking something illogical which the sensible members  may have had chance to prevent. We will have to see. I don't believe Arzoo will breathe a word of anything to Nausheen. She may just insist on leaving from that place.

Alvira's dialogue about controlling sons was a good one. However what we as women want to see is  those words put into action.

Great collages and excellent posts both Sush and Shweta. ClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilinhabs-Shwets--Sush--Bhavi

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rojaa-

Posting what I've wrote in another post. 

• That molestation scene sacred the hell out of meAngry! GRRR But what I liked was how they showed it with logic. We know the hero is going to save her, but how the hero will reach the place? thank god they showed it with logic. No matter how much she is hurt, she has started to hate him BUT when she is in danger the first name that comes in her mind is Sahir SirApprove ! He cant be that bad not to save meEmbarrassed The smart cookie she is, shares the location with him while he wonders why is she sharing it with meConfused

• Zaki put two and two together and concluded something must have happened between Saaz ! He immediately went to confront him.

• SAC, he is heartbroken, he has just pushed the love of his life away, lost her forever!CryCryYet his mind didn't stopped working, she shared with me and now we have no news of her, so something is wrong with her and he rushes to search for her!

• And the dulai ! How dare that creep eye an lonely girl!

• Alvira, she is manipulative, a selfish mother (or more than that) but she knows the harsh reality of the society, loved how she gave back to KA ! I'm glad Cvs showed such scene as out country is in desperate need to such preaching! Teach your sons to respect women instead of controlling your daughters ! 

• For once, I liked NausheenBig smile! She spoke some sensible words! She thanks him for saving her daughter's honouBig smiler, to which he says that was my duty ( as she is my girl Embarrassed) ! Little does Nausheen realises her Arzoo is SAC's Arzoo as wellLOL.

• And did I see a Anam in a positive side ? Yes Anam Is the one who asked Arif to bring water and she looked concerned as well. Good to see she isn't like her so called well-wisherSmile

Pre-cap moved me in to tears, trust me I'm not the kind of person to cry waiting shows or films. HC is one hell of an actor, the way he begged his mother to stop Arzoo from leavingCryCry.

Since we are about step in a new year, lets end this only with positivity, so I wont say anything about THAT Woman and her sick mentality.

Enjoyed one episode after a long time and I'm looking forward to the upcoming trackBig smile.

Happy New Year  Again Big smile

PS : Sorry for the typos ! i need to rush, New year is calling me Tongue

Lovely post...TFS Rojaa! 

I was wondering who asked for water...it was Anam...wasn't it!!  Excellent touch! 

The connection between SaAz...even after the heartbreak was the most delicious thing of today's episode...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets--Rojaa--Bhavi

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Hey you posted  early!!!  Great write up as always and collages - well Shweta is in a class by herself.
I saw the episode in it's entirety and to me it was just really sad - how a woman can't take a taxi without being in fear for her life and how a smart businessman turned out to be so emotionally and mentally stunted that he effectively killed any chance of the woman he loves trusting him ever again.
I understand he said all those horrible things to protect himself and perhaps on some level her but he went too far.  It was overkill.

As for the theory that Zaki and Arzoo will get married?  I don't think so.   After everything that girl has gone through in the past 72 hours I think the last thing on her mind is marriage to ANY man. I hope they make her stronger, more mature and less impulsive.  

For all of you going out have fun and be safe.  Some of us will be drinking hot chocolate and ready mystery novels. Smile

Indra Hug

Hot Chocolate D'oh  The only reason I predicted Zaki / Arzoo Nikah because my niece said, QH had the same storyline Ouch How come no comments for Harshad ? Confused

Sush ,

I am with you if Zaki /Arzoo nikah is happening I am out of here ...

Ilinhabs-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ultimaterudra

Indra Hug

Hot Chocolate D'oh  The only reason I predicted Zaki / Arzoo Nikah because my niece said, QH had the same storyline Ouch How come no comments for Harshad ? Confused

Sush ,

Oh SIGH!!!!
With your inside  connections...you gave me a scare dear...

Yeah...QH had something similar...that's why I skipped it all together...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets--Bhavi

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
First of all happy new year to all Indian friends on this postParty
And in advance happy new year to all my North American friends hereBig smile

Sush am glad that you posted early today Big smile

It was a nice episode with clear message as tohow to behave and use brain during time of adversity. Clap

Loved the confrontation and questions asked by Arzoo. She is never afraid to ask questions even when she is broken. That shows how strong character she is.Thumbs Up

Sahir on other hand said the truth but still half. Zaki loving her and his deal is still not disclosed. He is punishing himself for what? Is that his guilt? His love for her? His past? What is it and the same goes for precap.
He wants her to leave and she left.Got in trouble and during her hard time why does she remember him? Does she still trust him after all what he said? If yes then why she said its one of his drama? 
Her believing in that it was his drama is what any person with brain would think. 

Finally Alvira with her how to curb boys was a good talk.

Today all  of them did awesome job in acting but what is with HC removing his shirt all the time?

Nice anaalysis with beautiful collages Shweta.
Shivya looked great in black suit.

I wrote same thing about Zaki on other thread Sush. Yes she did raise respectable man

Edited by BHAVII - 31 December 2014 at 4:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

habs-Shwets--Rojaa--Sush-

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Sush-

Ha ha...totally agree...
I want a new deal for new year too...!!!LOL

Nausheen's words were music to Sahirs ears...the man needs all the blessings he can get...

Sush ,

Hate to predict ...specially last day of the year ...My fear is Arzoo will marry Zaki . Why would she say yes to marry Sahir now that she knows all was a farce ...Zaki will prove Samira is not pregnant ...Sahir will stand up to Rehman if he knows Samira is not pregnant... Zaki will propose ... 

No Shweta please do not spoil zaki Arzoo equation

Edited by BHAVII - 31 December 2014 at 4:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets--Sush-

habs Goldie
habs
habs

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

Indra Hug

Sush ,

Hug  Shweta
Everyone is out of here if they show that but I doubt they will.

As for HC - the guy is amazing and I'm not really a gusher - 

Unlike Bhavi who questioned why his shirt was off so much I liked that it was Smile

-Shwets--Sush--Bhavi

Go to top