Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Sushpective: Do you love me.....even with my dark side?

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Hello Sushpective readers,
First of all a very happy new year to you!!! 
For many of you...the new year has arrived...and will be arriving soon...
We still have some hours to go...but wanted to take this opportunity to wish you with this beautiful collage from Shweta! 
It has been a good journey with SaAz ...and us enjoying their story...over the last few months...
Hope the new year brings ...more love from the fans ...the existing ones as well as new ones...

About the episode today...first of all a confession...
I fast forwarded the 6-7 minutes of the clip right from when Aarzoo got into the cab...and before Sahir arrived...
Allah knows I am no teenager who will benefit from the education on what could go wrong in a situation like this in India...I have spent a good part of my life in Delhi and also in Mumbai to know exactly how sick the place is...even now...I take a cab anywhere in the US, or in many European countries without hesitation when I am traveling alone...but not in Delhi...That is the sad truth...will get to that later...

But for now...want to talk about the first scene...
When Sahir is breaking up with Aarzoo by giving any hope one final blow...

How could she ever think this was real? 
He thought she was an intelligent woman...
Didn't she see through the charade?

But when she asks ...if ALL. Of it was false...if there wasn't a single moment when he didn't feel anything... Sahirs expressions were telling...

He didn't want to answer the question ..a...so he dodged it...
Turned it around...
Did she think the moment when he said he was in love with her...real?  
Is she kidding? Really?
She (like every other woman) is after money...
She is just pretending to be all naive...because that's what works for her now...

Is this how jaded souls talk? 
Why did he have to damage it so much? 
Why couldn't he just break up...by telling her he was married and let her reject him?

My answer...?
Because he doesn't want the rejection...
He can't handle it..
It matters to him...to be a accepted even with his dark side...
And it is his defense mechanism ...to reject before being rejected...
 We human beings are very irrational...didn't I say so?
But if you read the scene not by logic but with emotional lens ...it makes perfect sense...

The song today is dedicated to Saahir ...

"Dark Side"

Oh oh oh, there's a place that I know
It's not pretty there and few have ever gone
If I show it to you now
Will it make you run away?

Or will you stay
Even if it hurts
Even if I try to push you out
Will you return?
And remind me who I really am
Please remind me who I really am

Everybody's got a dark side
Do you love me?
Can you love mine?
Nobody's a picture perfect
But we're worth it
You know that we're worth it
Will you love me?
Even with my dark side?

Edited by -Sush- - 31 December 2014 at 12:46pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

onefanilovedamonhayakhnploydomeMadhuzhatelove2012JosupraMarathiMulginisaahfeministIlinrana5Jo_Pinchymayuri099habsTaanuDeewanifarzy2910dakshaavilife93tweetie19sparikhAnuPurvaS.Stephybasicquestion1ashi_maniaLeesanneon_girlEcrivain.-Shwets-SudHaVeN--Rojaa--Bhavijay_bpmMisHumptyDumpty

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

I will not write about the scene I skipped...

But Sahir coming to save her...
Her reaction...she trusts him...but is very hurt by his words...
Doesn't know what to think...so considers the worst possibility...
She doesn't know how to deal with the deception...
Wait for it Aarzoo...the deception has actually just ended...
From here on it is the real thing...

So ...when it was her life on the line...she counted on Saahir...not Zaki...what does that say? 

Edited by -Sush- - 31 December 2014 at 2:01pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

onefanilovedamonhayakhnploydomeMadhuzfeministJosupraMarathiMulginisaahIlinrana5Jo_Pinchymayuri099TaanuDeewanifarzy2910habsBujee09tweetie19dakshaavisparikhAnuPurvaashi_maniaLeesansoapsudsS.Stephybasicquestion1-Shwets-nehaarshi09neon_girlEcrivain.SudHaVeN--Rojaa-jay_bpm-BhaviMisHumptyDumpty

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I actually like the message scene...
There was KA promoting the old thinking...
It is a woman's fault...
A woman should not go out ...
A woman should not do anything that a man considers temptation...(Like taking a cab..,.Unhappy)
A woman should know her place ...(and I guess that place is in the kitchen or the bedroom)

Alvira's message is the right one...,
It is not a woman's fault...
It is this type of thinking...that justifies the mans action...
And no I don't see any problem with Alvira delivering the message...
Alvira has raised both sons with good values...yes, they are not perfect...but neither one will have sexual intercourse with a woman against her will...I can't get the logic of equating Zaki to the cab driver...The main difference between "rape" and "consensual sex"... Is the consent part...so the is no comparison...

Most of all I liked Nausheen dialogues to bless Sahir...
Signature 4 lion...
LOVED it!! 
Loved Sahirs expressions and Alviras...

Edited by -Sush- - 31 December 2014 at 1:31pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

onefanilovedamonhayakhnploydomefeministJosupraMarathiMulginisaahJo_PinchyeternalashaIlinrana5mayuri099TaanuDeewanifarzy2910Bujee09tweetie19dakshaaviAnuPurvaS.Stephybasicquestion1Leesan-Shwets-neon_girlEcrivain.ashi_maniaSudHaVeN--Rojaa-jay_bpm-Bhavi

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
About the precap...
Oh Sahir Sahir Sahir...
What do you really want babe?
Do you want to fulfill the promise made to. Zeenat
Or do you want a new life with Aarzoo where none of that is important?

Those tears are real...
The harsh words for Arzoo were not...
Will you let go of the past?  
Leave Zeenat...her words, promises...everything that she stood for?
Are you ready to move on?  

Harshad...is doing a tremendous job...making me still love Saahir...even with his dark side! Big smile

Edited by -Sush- - 31 December 2014 at 1:25pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

onefanilovedamonhayakhnploydomeMadhuzSrivani06nisaahMarathiMulgiJosuprarana5eternalashaamni375Jo_Pinchyhabsfarzy2910TaanuDeewaniIlinmayuri099AnuPurvaBujee09tweetie19dakshaavinehaarshi09LeesanS.Stephybasicquestion1silky_harshadAeDilHaiMushkil-Shwets-neon_girlEcrivain.soapsudsashi_mania-Rojaa-SudHaVeN-jay_bpm-Bhavi

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Nice post!
U pointed out how he rejected her before he had to face rejection. I kinda like that analogy. Also I think he was not certain if Arzoo would really reject him after finding out about his wife. May be he was afraid of her digging in his past. Though he craves for luv but he surely is not ready to show his wounds from past. Acting in this way, Sahir made sure to push Arzoo away for good.
So to answer ur question... Will u accept me with my dark side ... I think Sahir knows that Arzoo will but he doesn't want to have this painful baggage with her.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JosuprafeministTaanuDeewanidakshaaviAnuPurvaLeesanSudHaVeN--Sush-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Hi Sush ,
Wishing you and your family the very best for 2015 . Big smile

Happy New Year to all reading Sushpective Big smile

Sahir Azim Chaudhary ...I Love YouTongueEmbarrassed ...HC , I am in awe of you .Clap

Thank You director saab , well executed episode Clap

I loved the episode ...was not keen on CV's using Arzoo to send the social message . Having said that , I was fine with the scene was well executed . ...Loved the fact Alvira and not Dadi was used to deliver the message . An epi without Zaki was good needed a breather ...Next few days  will be painful ...I am hoping Gul is given the liberty by the channel and TRP janta to execute her vision for the redemption track ...

I am ready for Sahir's past to be revealed ...hope the viewers get glimpses if not Arzoo . Zaki will prove Samira is not pregnant ...Saahir has to walk a rough path ...has to mend relations with his brother and Arzoo .

"In this new year, may you have a deep understanding of your true value and worth, an absolute faith in your unlimited potential, peace of mind in the midst of uncertainty, the confidence to let go when you need to, acceptance to replace your resistance, gratitude to open your heart, the strength to meet your challenges, great love to replace your fear, forgiveness and compassion for those who offend you, clear sight to see your best and true path, hope to dispel obscurity, the conviction to make your dreams come true, meaningful and rewarding synchronicities, dear friends who truly know and love you, a childlike trust in the benevolence of the universe, the humility to remain teachable, the wisdom to fully embrace your life exactly as it is, the understanding that every soul has its own course to follow, the discernment to recognize your own unique inner voice of truth, and the courage to learn to be still." 
~ Janet Rebhan 

Edited by ultimaterudra - 31 December 2014 at 4:57pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

onefanhayakhnploydomeMadhuzfeministnisaahMarathiMulgiIlinmayuri099TaanuDeewanihabsdakshaavitweetie19AnuPurvaashi_maniabasicquestion1silky_harshadLeesan-Sush-SudHaVeN--Bhavi

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

Nice post!
U pointed out how he rejected her before he had to face rejection. I kinda like that analogy. Also I think he was not certain if Arzoo would really reject him after finding out about his wife. May be he was afraid of her digging in his past. Though he craves for luv but he surely is not ready to show his wounds from past. Acting in this way, Sahir made sure to push Arzoo away for good.
So to answer ur question... Will u accept me with my dark side ... I think Sahir knows that Arzoo will but he doesn't want to have this painful baggage with her.

I am not sure...that's certain...BQ! I think Saahir is the one who has not been ready to move on...he is the one who is stuck...it is not about not having Arzoo go through the pain...it is about him being ready to move on...

The only way he can protect Arzoo's feelings is by leaving Zeenat for good...that is what is needed...I think Arzoo has it in her to let go of everything else...the game, the words, even the factory burning...all Of  that eventually...and accept this as his dark past...

Edited by -Sush- - 31 December 2014 at 2:20pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ploydomeJosupramayuri099habsTaanuDeewaniIlinbasicquestion1LeesanSudHaVeN-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Sush ,
Check PM Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

Go to top