Originally posted by hely

Originally posted by ZaYaHolic

Originally posted by crazydiya2291

you all are so mad for JA And saying that fake love between SaNar. you should no that there was no love story between JA In history!Wacko

ur anardana was not existed in historySilly itz totally fiction..u r saying no LS btw JA let me tell u there was something btw them jodha was his beloved wife tell me after many years we takes akbar's name with jodha only not with other begum y.??..Embarrassedif akbar dint love jodha n considered her as a wife only then y he built FPS for her..y he gave her power n position..just coz of she is salim's mom naah...coz he was impressed from her

dr dnt give so much importance to dez ppl...dey r jus jealous of ja ... n dey cn see hw much ppl love ja dan der fictional story... n der s noe comparision between ja love story wit fictional sa love story ... cz comparision must be between equals...
yup u r absoutely right they r jealous of JA coz they knows their SA is full fake..they r deliberately comparing JA with SA..now i will not waste my comment for few ppl's jealousy..we all know how populare JA is n ppl r crazy for parijat..
@bold--agree...it would be insult of JA if we will compare SA with JA
I seriously wouldn't want to compare our SaNar with your so called Psycho couple esp comparing Salim with Psycho Jalalala BIG NOOO Dead Dead look at the posts and then say who makes them to compare LOL
look at ur words then say who is comparing i understand u have nothing to praise abt ur SANAR so u r saying psycho n all,...1 psycho person can calls other to psycho so u rROFL u dont hv to disrespect and insults others simply to hold ur own grounds if u do that shows how psycho ur own thoughts n opinion just like ur so baasi couple sanarLOL

Hun I can understand ur situation Hun psycho love dekhte dekhte uske Tara baat Karne lage ho Sab so I competly understand! And I don't need to praise my SaNar here I can do that to the CVs and the actors as their important not you Star
JJ is psycho for uLOLtoh dear JJ ka beta salim hai jiske parents psycho unka beta bi psycho hi hua naaROFLROFLinfact he is double psychoSillyand u r also watching a  psycho's story with extra psychonessLOLLOLpraise kaha se karoge jab kuch hai hi nahi tohLOLevn cvs r not praising sanar toh audience toh bohat door  haiROFLROFL

Clap Well said!!! Beta double psychoROFL

Edited by Tarunika13 - 01 January 2015 at 2:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijatdiya2291.GreekPrincess.

diya2291 Goldie
diya2291
diya2291

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:59am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ZaYaHolic]you all are so mad for JA And saying that fake love between SaNar. you should no that there was no love story between JA In history!Wacko

ur anardana was not existed in historySilly itz totally fiction..u r saying no LS btw JA let me tell u there was something btw them jodha was his beloved wife tell me after many years we takes akbar's name with jodha only not with other begum y.??..Embarrassedif akbar dint love jodha n considered her as a wife only then y he built FPS for her..y he gave her power n position..just coz of she is salim's mom naah...coz he was impressed from her

dr dnt give so much importance to dez ppl...dey r jus jealous of ja ... n dey cn see hw much ppl love ja dan der fictional story... n der s noe comparision between ja love story wit fictional sa love story ... cz comparision must be between equals...
yup u r absoutely right they r jealous of JA coz they knows their SA is full fake..they r deliberately comparing JA with SA..now i will not waste my comment for few ppl's jealousy..we all know how populare JA is n ppl r crazy for parijat..
I seriously wouldn't want to compare our SaNar with your so called Psycho couple esp comparing Salim with Psycho Jalalala BIG NOOO Dead Dead look at the posts and then say who makes them to compare LOL
look at ur words then say who  is comparing i understand u have nothing to praise abt ur SANAR so u r saying psycho n all,...1 psycho person can calls other to psycho so u rROFL u dont hv to disrespect and insults others simply to hold ur own grounds if u do that shows how psycho ur own thoughts n opinion just like ur so baasi couple sanarLOLit is evident who is psychoLOL
and as u said... JJ is psycho for u ... then salim is JJ son toh fir psycho person ka beta bi psycho hi hua naaROFLROFL infact double psychoLOLLOLsanar is complete package of shitt and frankly i dont give a damnLOL

baasi coupleROFL dr dnt reply to them... if you reply dey tink der sanar holds importance for us ... noe rit... aur hamare akdha toh magical couple hai yaar... dey r world famous...Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijat.GreekPrincess.

.GreekPrincess. IF-Sizzlerz
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:02am | IP Logged

To sanar fans stop comparing and telling that jodha akbar s a fake story...n yes der ws a protest just cz name of jodha but doesnt mean der ws noe luv story of akbar n muz... n muz real name ws heer kuwari/harkha bai n nw ppl noe her by jodha n temme tel yu jus cz c ws muz akbar dint give her importance c ve earned importance in akbar life by her loyalty n trust .n temme tel you c holded many titles before bekumin muz... n c holded many palace too...n der s lotz of things about dem n fathepur sikri is fine example of there love... so better dnt ever dare to tel that there ws noe love story of akbar n jodha o akbar n muz ...n tum log jo zyada uuchla rahe ho na salim anarkali ke naam par wo ek fake story cz der s noe proof anarkali existed till nw... n ur salim ws lover boy ... he hd many loving ladies ...he neva loved ly 1 gl ...so for ur fictional love story dnt u dare t compare with true love story of <font color="#ff0000">akbar the great and jodha/muz/malika-e-hind</font>
Excuse me we can dare to say and do much more not just talk about so called FAKE lob ishtory of Jalalala and His Bai!!!
JJ story is original and not fake n crap like ur SANARLOLur sanar story is fake it doesnt mean  JJ story is also
u have no proof for this fake story but we have it is FSP
u r SANAR sounds like WANAR ROFLROFL

jojaparijatdiya2291

.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarunika13

you all are so mad for JA And saying that fake love between SaNar. you should no that there was no love story between JA In history!Wacko

look at ur words then say who is comparing i understand u have nothing to praise abt ur SANAR so u r saying psycho n all,...1 psycho person can calls other to psycho so u rROFL u dont hv to disrespect and insults others simply to hold ur own grounds if u do that shows how psycho ur own thoughts n opinion just like ur so baasi couple sanarLOL

Hun I can understand ur situation Hun psycho love dekhte dekhte uske Tara baat Karne lage ho Sab so I competly understand! And I don't need to praise my SaNar here I can do that to the CVs and the actors as their important not you Star
JJ is psycho for uLOLtoh dear JJ ka beta salim hai jiske parents psycho unka beta bi psycho hi hua naaROFLROFLinfact he is double psychoSillyand u r also watching a  psycho's story with extra psychonessLOLLOLpraise kaha se karoge jab kuch hai hi nahi tohLOLevn cvs r not praising sanar toh audience toh bohat door  haiROFLROFL

Clap Well said!!! Beta double psychoROFL
shukriya jahapanahLOLLOL

jojaparijatTarunika13

.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:11am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ZaYaHolic]you all are so mad for JA And saying that fake love between SaNar. you should no that there was no love story between JA In history!Wacko

look at ur words then say who  is comparing i understand u have nothing to praise abt ur SANAR so u r saying psycho n all,...1 psycho person can calls other to psycho so u rROFL u dont hv to disrespect and insults others simply to hold ur own grounds if u do that shows how psycho ur own thoughts n opinion just like ur so baasi couple sanarLOLit is evident who is psychoLOL
and as u said... JJ is psycho for u ... then salim is JJ son toh fir psycho person ka beta bi psycho hi hua naaROFLROFL infact double psychoLOLLOLsanar is complete package of shitt and frankly i dont give a damnLOL

baasi coupleROFL dr dnt reply to them... if you reply dey tink der sanar holds importance for us ... noe rit... aur hamare akdha toh magical couple hai yaar... dey r world famous...Heart
arre see wt she is saying answer krna zruri tha..wese u r ryt i wil try to ignore

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijat

MaddyO IF-Sizzlerz
MaddyO
MaddyO

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged

kya se kya ho gaya humare show kaCry What have cvs made this intooo ?Angry

leads ko side character bana diya ek crap fake story ko dikhane k liye...AngryJJ ko old dikhane k liye jalal ko beard n jodha ko long blouse diya hai wah still our AKDHA looks younger more than beforeLOL

20 min for SA only 2 min for JJ...JA is running coz of akdha/parijat ..day by day they r decreasing JJ screen space n increasing SA...cvs ko akdha ko jyyada screen space dena chahye they r soul of this show after all...

they should give 15 min to akdha only rest i dont care kuch bi dikhaye Salikaali crap or wtevr they want...wese bi aagra jane k baad ruk n SA hi honge JJ scene would be for few secondsAngry

Cant believe its the same JODHA AKBAR which once topped the trp charts this year with record breaking rating in the post benazeer episodes ...even 1st time JA beated dabh

those episodes where considered as one of the best series of episodes in a show in the television industry till date...

the work of the actorsPSRT touched the hearts of millions of JA fans & they almost went into the show that week...

its sad that the special effect that could be seen in this show is no more present in it... Dead

Hely dear how much ever you hate this SA & crib they simply don't care.  The only language they understand is of falling TRPs!  Till you don't speak to them in the language they understand  they won't care!  They are just using RTPS to get TRPs, don't have the guts to make SA under SA name. Dead

Wish you a very Happy healthy prosperous & fun filled 2015
Big smile

jojaparijatTarunika13.GreekPrincess.

jojaparijat Goldie
jojaparijat
jojaparijat

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:27am | IP Logged

WHO SAID THERE WERE NO LUV B/W AKBAR-MUZ?
SHE WAS AN OUTSIDER BUT STILL BECAME B.E.K!
IMMEDIATELY AFTER HH DEATH,JO WAS TAKEN 2 WARS..SO THAT SHE DOESN'T FEEL LONELY!
AKBAR GAVE MANY TITLES TO MUZ!
Fatehpur SIKHRI IS A LIVING EXAMPLE OF AKBAR-MUZ EXISTENCE N LUV!
SHE WAS D MOST POWERFULL LADY IN AKBAR'S ERA!
SHE WAS A BUISDNESS,POLITICAL WOMAN TOO!..SHE HAD HIGHEST RANK OF CAVALRY UNDER HER..EVEN NOORJAHAN DIDN'T HAVE SO MUCH POWERS!
IF MUZ DIDN'T HAVE SPECIAL PLACE IN AKBAR'S HEART..THN Y WILL HE DO SO MUCH?? 
WHO SAID JODHA DIDN'T EXIST..HER NAME MAY NOT BE JODHA..MUZ MAY B CALLED HEER,HARKA..ETC
BUT D FACT IS SHE WAS DAUGHGHTER OF BHARMAL WHO WAS KING OF AMER,SISTER OF BAGWANT DAS,AUNT OF MAAN SINGH ,MOTHER OF SALIM N WIFE OF AKBAR!

Edited by jojaparijat - 01 January 2015 at 3:27am

SonaLuvZaSaf.GreekPrincess.

.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaddyO

kya se kya ho gaya humare show kaCry What have cvs made this intooo ?Angry

leads ko side character bana diya ek crap fake story ko dikhane k liye...AngryJJ ko old dikhane k liye jalal ko beard n jodha ko long blouse diya hai wah still our AKDHA looks younger more than beforeLOL

20 min for SA only 2 min for JJ...JA is running coz of akdha/parijat ..day by day they r decreasing JJ screen space n increasing SA...cvs ko akdha ko jyyada screen space dena chahye they r soul of this show after all...

they should give 15 min to akdha only rest i dont care kuch bi dikhaye Salikaali crap or wtevr they want...wese bi aagra jane k baad ruk n SA hi honge JJ scene would be for few secondsAngry

Cant believe its the same JODHA AKBAR which once topped the trp charts this year with record breaking rating in the post benazeer episodes ...even 1st time JA beated dabh

those episodes where considered as one of the best series of episodes in a show in the television industry till date...

the work of the actorsPSRT touched the hearts of millions of JA fans & they almost went into the show that week...

its sad that the special effect that could be seen in this show is no more present in it... Dead

Hely dear how much ever you hate this SA & crib they simply don't care.  The only language they understand is of falling TRPs!  Till you don't speak to them in the language they understand  they won't care!  They are just using RTPS to get TRPs, don't have the guts to make SA under SA name. Dead

Wish you a very Happy healthy prosperous & fun filled 2015
Big smile

yeah u r ryt..m watching online and only akdha scene i dont want to contribute in trp...cvs will understand when  trp will fall more and JA will be flop coz of this SA

salim anardana is handicapped without akdha presence

but m i feel sad for parijat now cvs has turned them as side character

may every day of the new year glow with good cheer n happiness for you and your family ...
PartyHAPPY NEW YEAR
Party

jojaparijatGOTforeverMaddyO

Go to top