kya se kya ho GAYA.. (Page 5)

.GreekPrincess. IF-Sizzlerz
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazydiya2291

Originally posted by hely

Originally posted by ZaYaHolic

you all are so mad for JA And saying that fake love between SaNar. you should no that there was no love story between JA In history!Wacko

ur anardana was not  existed in historySilly itz totally fiction..u r saying no LS btw JA let me tell u there was something btw them jodha was his beloved wife tell me  after many years we takes akbar's name with jodha only not with other begum y.??..Embarrassedif akbar dint love jodha n considered her as a wife only then y he built FPS for her..y he gave her power n position..just coz of she is salim's mom naah...coz he was impressed from her

dr dnt give so much importance to dez ppl...dey r jus jealous of ja ... n dey cn see hw much ppl love ja dan der fictional story... n der s noe comparision between ja love story wit fictional sa love story ... cz comparision must be between equals...
yup u r absoutely right they r jealous of JA coz they knows their SA is full fake..they r deliberately comparing JA with SA..now i will not waste my comment for few ppl's jealousy..we all know how populare JA is n ppl r crazy for parijat..
@bold--agree...it would be insult of JA if we will compare SA with JA

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diya2291_akdha.forever_

.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anisha222

Originally posted by BrashCandy

If I'm not wrong, there were protests against Jodha/Akbar in the start, where people were saying there was no Jodha in history. If SaNar's LS is fake, then there's no proof that Jodha/Akbar's "Love-story" existed in history, either.
EXACTLYLOL
yeh lo puri ramayan khatam ho gayi, ab jake inhe sita ki hone ki proove chahiye,, lol dear go & plzz read out Marium-uz-zamani blog of history greek in detail. u can undrstnd, if u want to.
arre if u will show proof naa still ye log nahi manengeLOLLOLwe cant make them understand plz dont waste ur time they r deliberately asking this stupid question..their SA is fake so they want reason to criticizing our JA story..

jojaparijat_akdha.forever_

diya2291 Goldie
diya2291
diya2291

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:47am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ZaYaHolic]you all are so mad for JA And saying that fake love between SaNar. you should no that there was no love story between JA In history!Wacko

ur anardana was not  existed in historySilly itz totally fiction..u r saying no LS btw JA let me tell u there was something btw them jodha was his beloved wife tell me  after many years we takes akbar's name with jodha only not with other begum y.??..Embarrassedif akbar dint love jodha n considered her as a wife only then y he built FPS for her..y he gave her power n position..just coz of she is salim's mom naah...coz he was impressed from her

dr dnt give so much importance to dez ppl...dey r jus jealous of ja ... n dey cn see hw much ppl love ja dan der fictional story... n der s noe comparision between ja love story wit fictional sa love story ... cz comparision must be between equals...
yup u r absoutely right they r jealous of JA coz they knows their SA is full fake..they r deliberately comparing JA with SA..now i will not waste my comment for few ppl's jealousy..we all know how populare JA is n ppl r crazy for parijat..

yupp dnt waste ur comment for few ppl... best thing ignore dem... dey'll be barking...if dey cross der limits den cn give dem answer till den enjoy our show ja with our akdha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijat_akdha.forever_.GreekPrincess.

.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:49am | IP Logged

To sanar fans stop comparing and telling that jodha akbar s a fake story...n yes der ws a protest just cz name of jodha but doesnt mean der ws noe luv story of akbar n muz... n muz real name ws heer kuwari/harkha bai n nw ppl noe her by jodha n temme tel yu jus cz c ws muz akbar dint give her importance c ve earned  importance in akbar life by her loyalty n trust .n temme tel  you c holded many titles before bekumin muz... n c holded many palace too...n der s lotz of things about dem n fathepur sikri is fine example of there love... so better dnt ever dare to tel that there ws noe love story of akbar n jodha o akbar n muz ...n tum log jo zyada uuchla rahe ho na salim anarkali ke naam par wo ek fake story cz der s noe proof anarkali existed till nw... n ur salim ws lover boy ... he hd many loving ladies ...he neva loved ly 1 gl ...so for ur fictional love story dnt u dare t compare with true love story of akbar the great and jodha/muz/malika-e-hind
agree with ur each n every line dear very well saidClapClapFPS is best example for their love..we dont need to prove we all know..JA love story..Embarrassedjodha had many titles before salim's birth it proves how jodha won akbar's trust  with her loyalty and at last his heartTongue

.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:51am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ZaYaHolic]you all are so mad for JA And saying that fake love between SaNar. you should no that there was no love story between JA In history!Wacko

yupp dnt waste ur comment for few ppl... best thing ignore dem... dey'll be barking...if dey cross der limits den cn give dem answer till den enjoy our show ja with our akdha
oh yes...Smilehappy new yearPartyParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diya2291

.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Renu...

i'm not surprised yaar ..ye show kab jodha akbar ka tha yaar  ki ab hoga??? phele it was jalal and his begums aur ab jalal ki ladla and his rasleela..!!WackoWacko
true bt at leat cvs should give akdha scene without chopping

jojaparijat

.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...SoniSona...

@To some SALNAR fans Smile

The numerous Chronicles , buildings constructions temples kitchens monuments etc etc in arga & FS  are surely saying something SPECIAL abt their ( AK-MUZ's) relationshipBig smile  who is this anarmali actually ??? wt was her existence in history ??? salim's first love was Maan Bai ...Jagat noor all came later Tongue   Pls dont compare A FAKE love story that too ( a non existence character ) with AKBar-MUZ Smile SOON after this CV's will show JAGAT MAAN in salim's life & then they will start SALIM-NOOR story ... enjoy SALNAR till some time  it get sifted to SANOOR but pls lets not compare AKBAR-MUZ wd SALNAR story Big smile 
@bold--it is best proof of JA's lovely relation..we dont need to prove some random ppl who r deliberately criticize JA's beautiful relationship..they r actually jealous of JA.
they have nothing to praise their SA n fake story so they r questioning on JA relation

there is no comparision btw JA n sa..comparision must be between equal..even sakaali cant stand without JA support

.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarunika13

Originally posted by BrashCandy

If I'm not wrong, there were protests against Jodha/Akbar in the start, where people were saying there was no Jodha in history. If SaNar's LS is fake, then there's no proof that Jodha/Akbar's "Love-story" existed in history, either. 
EXACTLYLOL

Please stick to your own thread and stop JA bashingAngry
relax dear they have nothing to praise abt their SA n fake story LOLdont angry kuch hai nahi inke paas SA ki fake story ko proof karne k liye so they r criticizing JA.we dont need any proof of JA relationship..FSP iska gawaah haiTongue

jojaparijat

Go to top