India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Daily Episode Rant! (Page 4)

PurpleRiot IF-Stunnerz
PurpleRiot
PurpleRiot

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Btw I had skipped yesternight's episode. I might repeat the same tonight.
I don't like Ranveer at all. Agreed that his hatred towards Ragini can be justified to some extent. But even if one sidelines his bitter feelings for Ragini, there's nothing likable about him. Plus he's Pam's puppet!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

exoLarmy

PurpleRiot IF-Stunnerz
PurpleRiot
PurpleRiot

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

Usually it takes 6 months or maybe 9 for a show to go down the drain
IKNMP has set a new record SACH MEI
Doubtlessly..it's moving downhill swiftly.

exoLarmy

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:04am | IP Logged
I am going to start this new year with much optimism and continue to believe that this can be a great show and can be more than salvaged. It's still early days, people... lets hope they pull up their socks :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetfarimeera19exoLarmy

Desisoapgirl Groupbie
Desisoapgirl
Desisoapgirl

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful1

Originally posted by Desisoapgirl

Today's episode continues to take the show further downhill. Again most of the plot is nonsensical.
      1.  What mature (visiting) doctor gossips with other staff about the owner of the hospital and other senior staff???
      2. A sane and mature Ragini lies to Devika again? And she thinks it is not going to come out. Her kids dont know this game; Sunny Tai probably doesn't know... And what about Jignesh's family?
      3. Pam and Nivedita plotting - actually apart from the screeching, their plan kind of made sense today.
      4. Sunny tai telling Pam about the party when she knows how Pam is acting??/ huh?
      5. Neil telling Nivedita that Agham was pining for a mother's love - then what did Pam do? Not love him like a mom? Isnt that what she claims she is?

Possibilities -

1.  Maybe this Aman-Ragini lie coming out will cause Nishi-Jignesh's wedding to get cancelled and Nishi going against her mom?
2. Will Ranbir be the catalyst for Aarav going against his mom - maybe he humiliates Aarav at the party?

I think the majority on the forum agree they are here for the actors and the story is very poorly written. Let us see how long we last :)

1) I agree with you. Why are they showing such unprofessionalism. I am sure no real mature 45/50 year old doctor would be gossiping like that EVEN if he were jealous. 
2) Her fake marriage domino effect. one lie leads to another lie and then another and another...and so on. 
3) I didn't even watch their plotting part. Cant stand them. But what were they plotting?
4)Sunny tai.ErmmWacko I don't find her little silly fights with Pam funny anymore. 
5) oh lord! do not get me started on nevidita. I wish Pam heard her BS but then again how could we forget Pam has become a chamcha of this naagin. she's completely hypnotised by her sweet behaviour.

& possibilies:
1) I want Nishi's marriage to be cancelled.I hate Jiggu's grandma.
2) It's most likely!

The actors are saving the shitty CV work. Both Ronit and Pallavi deserve better than this!! 

They were plotting about turning tables on Ragini by hosting a bigger bash for the twins birthday and inviting Aarav over. 

And we saw the results in today's show... This is rapidly going downhill. And since Ronit is on vacation, I guess we had just a minutes appearance on the show.

Arghhh...

What potential this concept had and look where we are! 

exoLarmy

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Haha! I love your style of ranting LOL
Seriously though, this is getting too much for me now. And Nivedita! She is getting on my nerves...

Go to top