India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Daily Episode Rant! (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
this week were worst strings of episode...
seriously we don't want to see pam-nive combo...

we want to see NR romance/past/emotions for each other
siblings bonding
suhani's mystery
suhani landing in India and meeting ragini...
bonding of all 5 kids together

less of pam-nive...they have more screen space than NR...5 kids...

goldstar678 IF-Dazzler
goldstar678
goldstar678

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
I dont think many people will stick to this show,if they continue this krap for another week or two.We all are tolerating it for some x y z reasons,like for RR/PK/Neira etc etc,but im sure a normal viewer who started watching this show,hoping to be different as promised by the producers are already losing intrest with every new episode,and they will switch too something else very quickly.

Its high time the mods should make a sticky,(show your displeasure in this thread)and we members need to post our views after the end of every episode in that thread,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

columbiaangelpureness

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Maine dekha nahi 
Luks like I should congratulate myself for not watching 

God this show is so going to the dogs already!!! 

Sad! 

New year ke din something had to pull me down 
Chadd main nahi dekhti yeh show Disapprove
exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aati1429

Ranbir looked very sarcastic towards Aarav. 
very good analysis of todays rant!!LOL

U r good especially with ur gifs!! do write more

Thanks - I guess i'll be ranting daily then. LOLLOL

I have a feeling he's going to do something bad to Aarav. I don't like him. 
exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4856

Yeah start the Daily Episode Rant...!!Smile

With Nivs the Naagin and Pam the screamer I am not sure how long the viewers are going to stick around...!!

Neil the brainy doc has no brains of his own and I am not sure why Rags want to continue on with her fake marriage...OuchOuchOuch and getting more people involved in this deception.  ConfusedConfused
Poor Neil dont know when he will find our the truth...till then it is torture for us with his manhandling Rags...in fit of jealousy..!!OuchOuchOuch

Big smile

Exactly! The CVs are portraying his character as a brainless, jealous and insecure man. I really liked Neil's character in the beginning and no doubt that Mr Ronit Roy doing a Fabulous job but the CVs are ruining his character so badly then i am just sitting here sighing. 

Naagin is here to stay for at least another 7 months. ConfusedOuchDead Gosh, when will her drama be over, i am already tired of it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelpureness

Perfect rant... Thank you  for expressing my frustrations...
What a disappointment this show is turning out to be... My fault... For expecting a simple mAture love story without OTT drama or acting.

Looking forward to your daily rants.LOL

Haha You're welcome Hug- After all we all need to express our frustration somewhere.LOLLOL

I agree. I thought we'd something different this time but it seems Kekta hasn't learned anything in the past decade. she doesn't care about the story line, she only wants high trps. 
exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

the only scene i loved was suhani-agam...we don't know whether suhani is ragini's daughter...but the little girl understand her mother so well...it really touched my heart when she told agam that...she didn't meet her mother...but her heart says that ragini must have some reason thus she behave so harshly with agam...it was so touching...there is sure some special connection b/w ragini-suhani...the daughter whom is with her mother doesn't even understand her mother...but the daughter whom never met her mother...whose identity is a question mark...who lives far away from her mother...knows her mother so well...

Even i loved Suhani-Aagham scene. She's so caring, her character is starting to grow on me, i wish they would bring her back to India already. I think she will definitely stand with Rags if her existence had been hidden from Ragini. 

She's the glue which will mend this broken family. 
exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desisoapgirl

Today's episode continues to take the show further downhill. Again most of the plot is nonsensical.
      1.  What mature (visiting) doctor gossips with other staff about the owner of the hospital and other senior staff???
      2. A sane and mature Ragini lies to Devika again? And she thinks it is not going to come out. Her kids dont know this game; Sunny Tai probably doesn't know... And what about Jignesh's family?
      3. Pam and Nivedita plotting - actually apart from the screeching, their plan kind of made sense today.
      4. Sunny tai telling Pam about the party when she knows how Pam is acting??/ huh?
      5. Neil telling Nivedita that Agham was pining for a mother's love - then what did Pam do? Not love him like a mom? Isnt that what she claims she is?

Possibilities -

1.  Maybe this Aman-Ragini lie coming out will cause Nishi-Jignesh's wedding to get cancelled and Nishi going against her mom?
2. Will Ranbir be the catalyst for Aarav going against his mom - maybe he humiliates Aarav at the party?

I think the majority on the forum agree they are here for the actors and the story is very poorly written. Let us see how long we last :)

1) I agree with you. Why are they showing such unprofessionalism. I am sure no real mature 45/50 year old doctor would be gossiping like that EVEN if he were jealous. 
2) Her fake marriage domino effect. one lie leads to another lie and then another and another...and so on. 
3) I didn't even watch their plotting part. Cant stand them. But what were they plotting?
4)Sunny tai.ErmmWacko I don't find her little silly fights with Pam funny anymore. 
5) oh lord! do not get me started on nevidita. I wish Pam heard her BS but then again how could we forget Pam has become a chamcha of this naagin. she's completely hypnotised by her sweet behaviour.

& possibilies:
1) I want Nishi's marriage to be cancelled.I hate Jiggu's grandma.
2) It's most likely!

The actors are saving the shitty CV work. Both Ronit and Pallavi deserve better than this!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desisoapgirl

Go to top